Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN (51490 Views)

“Meet Muhammadu Buhari” Trends As Nigerians Drag President Buhari On Twitter / 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari / Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by amerlino(m): 9:47am On Apr 21, 2018
femolacqua:
I really don't know if the president doesn't think words through before saying it, it a shame and a slap on his face. Let's see how that second term is gonna pan out.
which 2nd term? you wan vote am?

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by adaxxy: 9:47am On Apr 21, 2018
buhariguy:
buhari said a lot of our youth are lazy,always looking for freebies.

Buhari said it,
idiotic pigs of Biafra claimed it.
"A LAZY Nigerian youth is defined as one who doesn't have his/her PVC to vote out the current HARDWORKING government."

Share this until it goes viral! Let's show this government just how effective our LAZINESS can be.������

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by olulumarine: 9:48am On Apr 21, 2018
If as hardworking as I I'm,you can still open your decayed mouth to call us lazy then you are a dumb and blind man.i want to let you know that I gat my PVC in my wallet always

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by waveman2: 9:51am On Apr 21, 2018
Even if you have lazy youths in the society which every country does including us and Britain. Must u go about brandishing your country's youth as lazy, what do you expect others to think about you. That is why investors will always bring their labor force to our country and deny our people jobs b cos our leaders have sold their souls to the dogs.

wristbangle:
There is no point reacting further via verbal rants. I have not voted before but I would make sure I use my precious pvc to vote out this useless man.

Though some Nigerian youths are intellectually lazy but all the youths are physically hard-working.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Xkalaban(m): 9:51am On Apr 21, 2018
Paradigm777:

grin ;DNICE ONE JOOR grin grin
Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by buhariguy(m): 9:55am On Apr 21, 2018
missingribs:

am so disappointed in our president and some APC member who are trying to repaint what he has said....how can a leader come out to paint his youth black to the global world

Even if he has lazy youth what measures has he put in place to help them before coming to say such trash

what do you expect from a man that came out in public to say his better half belong to the other room only.
for me am not a lazy youth,I work hard in this hard economy to make ends meet
if you work, he was not referring to you.

Only those who don't want to work but they want fast and furious money, a lot of youth are like that,
They just want to make it overnight.
To get quick rich syndrome by do or die.

Buhari just said the obvious bitter truth.
Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 21, 2018
Sparkle777:
You know, Fela said the same thing about this our President. His track, Beast of no Nation. He lamented how Buhari kept embarrassing us outside calling us useless, senseless and undisciplined, animal talk.
Much respect, Abami Eda.
Fela was really a prophet oh! All what he said in that 'beast of no nation' album is still repeating. Had Fela been alive he would have been the first to lead a mass revolution against this inept government. The youths of our era are really cowardly, I inclusive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by andycom(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2018
White007:
This is Yusuf.
He doesn't like to work.
He stays in a free house, eats free meals and rides a power bike all day long.
When sick, he flies a chartered or presidential plane to some of the finest hospitals to treat himself all for free. 
Yusuf is a #LazyNigerianYouths
Don't be like Yusuf

and the foolish sarrki is also a confirmed lazy Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Realist2: 10:00am On Apr 21, 2018
Buhari is a bad for all including his BMC

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by buhariguy(m): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2018
Bekimbo:

May your tongue fall inside your stomach IjN.

I mean Buhari not u

buhari said it and you claimed it.

Why are you claiming what you are not?

Why are the idiotic pigs of Biafra claiming it, if they are not actually lazy.
Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by technuel: 10:04am On Apr 21, 2018
Upon the fact that ease of doing business in Nigeria is nothing to write home about this is all Buhari have to say.
Visit www.propsvila.com to List your properties for free

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by alen4smith(m): 10:06am On Apr 21, 2018
buhariguy:
tell your father to be President, so that you can be lazy like Yusuf
NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE LAZY

Point by point analysis of what the President said: using simple True or False mathematical mapping

1. Nigeria has a population of over 180million .........True

2a. Over 60% of which is under 30...........................True
2b. 60% of 180 million is 108million..........................True
2c. therefore, a lot of Nigerians are under 30...........True

3. A lot of this under 30 have not been to school......True
*as late as 2017, UNESCO put the figure of Nigerian
youths out of school as 63million, 63 out of 108 is a lot.
So we can affirm that point 3 is true.

*So, up till here, if you are above 30, the President was not referring to you.............................................................True

*If you are under 30 but you have been to school, the president has not referred to you..................................True

4. He continues, ''A lot of the people in 3 above sit down and do nothing, expecting free housing, bla bla bla. Here we can contextualise that he meant the drug traffickers and drug addicts, area boys, armed robbers, yahooyahoo boys, kidnappers, pipeline vandals and bonkereres, mace thieves and political thugs, killer herdsmen, boko haram arsonists, almajiris, etc..............................................................True

For goodness sake, if you are none of the categories in 4 above, do you have any reason to fray up.........True or False?

It is better you tell us where you belong so that we can appease to your chi.��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by stevedre: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2018
Jones4190:
President Buhari is just too blunt....

Now let's look at these established findings;

1) Do you know that over 65 million youths are illiterates in Nigeria – UNESCO, 2017

2) Nigeria also leads in the world's uneducated children - Newsweek, 2017

Nigeria has 'largest number of children out-of-school' in the world - BBC, 2017

Fact check;
You can hate Buhari, but the truth is that he stated the obvious and again, what is already known around the world. You should understand by now that PMB is not like any typical politician and because of that, he says things the way they are. He is just honest to a fault. It may not be diplomatically okay considering the environment of such communication

Is formal education a yardstick for hard work ? Is the high level of poor educational institutions from the primary to universities the fault of the uneducated youths ?
What mesures was and has been taken by the government to curtail the declining rate of the Nigeria educational and economic sectors ?
The past and current government are bunch of failures despite our vast natural resources but so many youths still end up being bread winners of their families despite the way the Nigerian government has been and is still raping thier destiny.
The government gave the youths weed but now call it wild flower.
Remove those rose colored glasses from your eyes and see for once hrough the eyes of so many youths who dropped out of school due to the harsh economy of the Nigerian state.

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by kb83(m): 10:16am On Apr 21, 2018
damn the sperm that gave birth to buhari

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 21, 2018
buhariguy:

You are a Baboon for mentioning his father. He gave his opinion and what is your fathers headache in that.
Futureless M0rron . The animals that gave birth to you are the ones to suffer when your life amounts to nothing at the hand of Sick politicians like Burahi and you can't take care of them in their old age.

Mental Patient.

3 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 21, 2018
buhariguy:
buhari said a lot of our youth are lazy,always looking for freebies.

Buhari said it,
idiotic pigs of Biafra claimed it.

I wonder if you get sense

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Edugbovwede9: 10:21am On Apr 21, 2018
Mr president, we re not lazy. I m not lazy, I'm Graduate with second class upper . Just open a laundry business because i don't depend on free oil money, you better withdraw your statement immediately angry

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by ndubueze92(m): 10:29am On Apr 21, 2018
buhariguy:
It's a shame, I share the same country with you. From your comments and barrages of attack on people, discussing the very obvious national issues; I'm forced to conclude that you're mentally lazy and need of saving.
I know you're going to attack me in a very dirty manner but, I'm going to attach a meme which clearly would explain why you should exhibit the ugly trait.

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by buhariguy(m): 10:31am On Apr 21, 2018
alen4smith:
NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE LAZY

Point by point analysis of what the President said: using simple True or False mathematical mapping

*So, up till here, if you are above 30, the President was not referring to you.............................................................True

*If you are under 30 but you have been to school, the president has not referred to you..................................True

4. He continues, ''A lot of the people in 3 above sit down and do nothing, expecting free housing, bla bla bla. Here we can contextualise that he meant the drug traffickers and drug addicts, area boys, armed robbers, yahooyahoo boys, kidnappers, pipeline vandals and bonkereres, mace thieves and political thugs, killer herdsmen, boko haram arsonists, almajiris, etc..............................................................True

For goodness sake, if you are none of the categories in 4 above, do you have any reason to fray up.........True or False?

the best analysis so far.
Shehu sani , Bruce, reno, oby and co, especially the lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra .
They will not see this analysis and ask for forgiveness and repeat.
lucky999:

I wonder if you get sense
Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by thunderbabs: 10:35am On Apr 21, 2018
Illiterate calling Literates, illiterates... Mehn, una feel da punchline....

Buhari is kolo, walahi.... Shameless incompetent illiterate jus wasting away Nigeria's productive time in office... Gerraaahiiaaaa. undecided

He knows nothing. I hope Trump hears a word he says when he meets Trump.... Trust my white boi.. Lol

TRUMP will discharge him hurriedly, coz d meeting will be a waste of time and unproductive.... M seeing into d meeting already..

Rubbish!

Ship, No. Transport buhari back to his village, please..

We tired already.

LazyNigerianYouth reporting!

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by kernel507: 10:38am On Apr 21, 2018
buhariguy:
did buhari reduce minimum wage?.
But caused millions to loose their jobs with anti people's policies, example... Multiple dollar rate.

Did buhari reduced megawatts of electricity?No! But no improvement.

Did buhari increase insecurity? Yes (Benue,Zamfara,Yobe,Taraba and Nassarawa).
Paid Boko Haram and empowered Fulani herdsmen.

Improve infrastructure
One project he initiated and finished?

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by kernel507: 10:39am On Apr 21, 2018
buhariguy:
did buhari reduce minimum wage?.

Did buhari reduced megawatts of electricity?

Did buhari increase insecurity? No,
Because he technically defeat boko haram.

Improve infrastructure

Did buhari reduce minimum wage?.
But caused millions to loose their jobs with anti people's policies, example... Multiple dollar rate.

Improve infrastructure[/quote] One project he initiated and finished?

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Ndolarr: 10:46am On Apr 21, 2018
Hmmm, this is becoming interesting! The youths are raging over President Buhari's avoidable gaffe on Nigerian youths! Unfortunately, the sad development will not affect his electoral fortunes! It is only the southern youths who don't really vote, but are active on social media, that are angry! Youths up-north who lack Internet access, but are the real voters, will vote 'Sai Baba'! That is the truth! All Baba Buhari needs to do is to visit just one state up - north today and see the huge number of youths that will come out to welcome him! Abeg, this is another lost battle. Up Buhari!
Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by buhariguy(m): 10:50am On Apr 21, 2018
kernel507:
One project he initiated and finished?
why not ask the ones he has finish.
Because he has completed so many even from early stage of 5%
Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by justtoodark: 11:00am On Apr 21, 2018
xcolanto:
What! How dare CNN?

See how BMC zombies post would follow:

"That handle must be run by an ipob yoot!'

"Its a PDP agent that payed CNN to post that."

"CNN misquoted the president, he meant a lot not all."

"CNN must have been referring to Niger delta militant and ipob yoots".

" the president is right we are uneducated and lazy in Nigeria "

"I don't care what buhari says, even if he says my father is lazy, uneducated and a fool, I would vote buhari till 2055".

Now tell me if these kind of human beings are normal or in the right frame of mind??

30k for this kind of reasoning is a crime against humanity.

abegi.park well..we will still vote him again...we just dont have another altenative....

but the guy like to run his mouth sha.... undecided

what a senseless comment from him.... undecided
Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 11:02am On Apr 21, 2018
I am Oboh Joshua, I have my masters with my First degree and I still go to farm with old fashion tools.
Success comes when opportunity meets preparation; Nigerian youths are prepared, we are just waiting for an opportunity.
#_i_am_hardworking

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by kernel507: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2018
buhariguy:
why not ask the ones he has finish.
Because he has completed so many even from early stage of 5%

Hahahaha....

Did buhari reduce minimum wage?.
Improve infrastructure[/quote] One project he initiated and finished?

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by BiafranDel: 11:04am On Apr 21, 2018
buhariguy:
you are from a poor family. am sure of it.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by kernel507: 11:05am On Apr 21, 2018
buhariguy:
why not ask the ones he has finish. Because he has completed so many even from early stage of 5%

Why did you had to charge your moniker from Sarrki to Buhariguy?

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:08am On Apr 21, 2018
Why don't you pity your children? This goat claimed youth are uneducated but he allocated 7% to education in Nigeria in the 2018 Budget, Rwanda budgets 22%, Ghana budgets 30%, South Africa 15%, Nigerians are starting to attend schools in those country, don't sell out your generation, vote a young man as president, these people don't give a Bleep about you, they have no use for the schools so they let it rot,

alen4smith:
NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE LAZY

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by GoodMuyis(m): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2018
White007:
This is Yusuf.
He doesn't like to work.
He stays in a free house, eats free meals and rides a power bike all day long.
When sick, he flies a chartered or presidential plane to some of the finest hospitals to treat himself all for free. 
Yusuf is a #LazyNigerianYouths
Don't be like Yusuf

Wike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism / River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet / People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.