Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles (3211 Views)

Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. / Please Is This Car A Good Deal For 240k / SEAT Wants Drivers To Follow These Tips To Their Make Car A.C Work Effectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by dokyOloye: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by mosbus: 11:03am On Apr 26, 2018
Eberechi24:

3 cans is too much for the compressor. Try reducing the gas in the system or drain out the gas and air in system and refill with just 2 cans

1kg= I can of gas
340gram= 2cans of gas
Wonderful.......ENGINEER.
Pls 340gram = 1 can depending on the manufacturer.

2 Likes

Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by Eberechi24(f): 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
mosbus:
Wonderful.......ENGINEER. Pls 340gram = 1 can depending on the manufacturer.

nice to have someone who comprehend what I wrote.

base in Lagos?

BTW, I have this feeling that 340gram of gas is small for the car.
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by mosbus: 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
Eberechi24:

nice to have someone who comprehend what I wrote.

base in Lagos?

BTW, I have this feeling that 340gram of gas is small for the car.
There's nothing like feelings.every car has the quantity of gas they take and you can find that in the front of every car bonnet.
If you can't find it there is app you can download on your phone,but it only works on android phones only, you will see type of oil and gas to use and also the quantities.
Every car from 2000 model uses R134 gas.are aware there's a new gas called R1234yf.
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by Sylva2147: 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Eberechi24:

OK, you said you have gas,

pressure of your engine might be low to accommodate the compressor because compressor is little load to the engine. tune up to the engine normal not too high not to low

another possibility is this

the cooperation of the compressor is not complete change the compressor if you can afford it , or manage it okay? if u want change use R134a compressor for maximum satisfaction

Good evening engineer, please I'm having a similar problem with my AC, at first it used to be cool at intervals but when I embarked on a long journey and my temperature started rising I noticed it was blowing only heat instead of cool.

Now I was thinking maybe the gas has finished and when took it for a refill it was discovered that the oil has dried up which I equally bought but the problem is even after that It's still not cooling.

Please what could be the problem and what do you suggest I do at this point?

I was advise to buy another compressor and the condenser.

The car is Peugeot 307 2004 model.

Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!Honda Accord 2005 V6 For Sale / Pls Help !!!evaluate This New Car Engine / Honda Crv Exl 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.