Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles (3194 Views)

Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. / Please Is This Car A Good Deal For 240k / SEAT Wants Drivers To Follow These Tips To Their Make Car A.C Work Effectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by Eberechi24(f): 1:45am On Apr 21, 2018
Do post your car air condition problems here, I will attend to it.
Maintainance tips for your car air conditioning system
1; do not I repeat do not patronize quacks for maintainance or servicing of your air conditioning system. visit a professional clinic for that.
2: make sure you don't have overheating problem once you discover that your car temperature is raising turn off the air conditioner
3; do not manage any material in your a/c system, management of materials can damage alot things in your car.
4; its advised that you change your compressor together with drier, if your condenser comes with internal drier change the condenser to be on a safe side.
if you have serious trouble with your car A/C POST IT here
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by Omihanifa: 2:39am On Apr 21, 2018
Eberechi24:
1; do not I repeat do not patronize quacks for maintainance or servicing of your air conditioning system. visit a professional clinic for that.
2: make sure you don't have overheating problem once you discover that your car temperature is raising turn off the air conditioner
3; do not manage any material in your a/c system, management of materials can damage alot things in your car.
4; its advised that you change your compressor together with drier, if your condenser comes with internal drier change the condenser to be on a safe side.
i have a Peugeot 307 i noticed that if am not on speed the car ac wont be cold and if am moving slowly like in a pothole or go slow no matter how high i increase the ac it just fan that will be blowing despite the fact that i have gas
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by Eberechi24(f): 3:01am On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=Omihanifa post=66892202]
i have a Peugeot 307 i noticed that if am not on speed the car ac wont be cold and if am moving slowly like in a pothole or go slow no matter how high i increase the ac it just fan that will be blowing despite the fact that i have gas [/quote

when last did you refill the a/c system asin full filling?
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by Eberechi24(f): 3:12am On Apr 21, 2018
Omihanifa:

i have a Peugeot 307 i noticed that if am not on speed the car ac wont be cold and if am moving slowly like in a pothole or go slow no matter how high i increase the ac it just fan that will be blowing despite the fact that i have gas

OK, you said you have gas,

pressure of your engine might be low to accommodate the compressor because compressor is little load to the engine. tune up to the engine normal not too high not to low

another possibility is this

the cooperation of the compressor is not complete change the compressor if you can afford it , or manage it okay? if u want change use R134a compressor for maximum satisfaction
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by Omihanifa: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=Eberechi24 post=66892306][/quote] this week i filled it with 3 cans and the guy put one oil saying it will boost the performance of the ac
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by fleksy: 8:33am On Apr 21, 2018
For all your car mechanical challenges....call me on 08025438389

I offer free consultation. I value helping people and providing solutions.

I am based in Gbagada Lagos.
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:34am On Apr 21, 2018
Eberechi24:

Eberechi24:

OK, you said you have gas,

pressure of your engine might low to accommodate the compressor because compressor is little load to the engine. tune up to the engine normal not too high not to low

another possibility is this

the cooperation of compressor is low. change the compressor if you can afford it , or manage it okay? if u want change use R134a compressor for maximum satisfaction
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by Eberechi24(f): 9:14am On Apr 21, 2018
Omihanifa:
this week i filled it with 3 cans and the guy put one oil saying it will boost the performance of the ac

3 cans is too much for the compressor. Try reducing the gas in the system or drain out the gas and air in system and refill with just 2 cans

1kg= I can of gas
340gram= 2cans of gas
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by Inception(m): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

grin grin grin grin grin

You deserve some accolades
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:43am On Apr 21, 2018
Eberechi24:

3 cans is to much the compressor. Trying reducing the gas in the system or drain out the gas and air in system and refill with just 2 cans

1kg= I can of gas
340gram= 2cans of gas

akant take it any more, Lord akant! angry

[img]https://3.bp..com/-yoJ1x9nJ1u4/WWSWBhba2gI/AAAAAAABZT0/u-7WSjmwyfg5tfJ_8r-JMnsYIN0Wyo6LwCLcBGAs/s1600/7.jpg[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by Inception(m): 11:31am On Apr 21, 2018
Eberechi24:

3 cans is to much the compressor. Trying reducing the gas in the system or drain out the gas and air in system and refill with just 2 cans

1kg= I can of gas
340gram= 2cans of gas

It is finished...

2 Likes

Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by hayjayman(m): 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
I just can't take the anymore...OP that is only active in Romance, and Literature section... More sales for ladies compressor sellers and technicians soon. We will be waiting

1 Like

Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by Eberechi24(f): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Mr. grammarian. what I posted was unedited post OK? I was in hurry to post coux I dnt live here. I have edited it to the best of my knowledge, if you feel the terms i used arent the right term to use, pls do correct it. am ready to learn. thanks for bringing it to my notice.

BTW average Nigerian understands the concept of quack irrespective profession involved.

1 Like

Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by Eberechi24(f): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=Inception post=66900248]

It is finished...[/quote

my dear, what you don't know is above your comprehension. typical apprentice in A!C field understands that if you aren't refilling the Ac system with Gas that comes in cylinder you can use small can gas which comes in 1kg and 340gramms.
thanks for your time
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by Eberechi24(f): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
hayjayman:
I just can't take the anymore...OP that is only active in Romance, and Literature section... More sales for ladies compressor sellers and technicians soon. We will be waiting

OK sir, are you insinuating that I did wrong for coming here?
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
Eberechi24:

Mr. grammarian. what I posted was unedited post OK? I was in hurry to post coux nairaland I dnt live here. I have edited it to best of my knowledge if you feel the terms i used arent the right term to use pls do correct it. am ready to learn. thanks for bring it to my notice.

BTW average Nigerian understands the concept of quack irrespective profession involved.

you really don't want me to respond,
trust me.

Carry on sir.
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by Eberechi24(f): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

you really don't want me to respond,
trust me.

Carry on sir.

then, what is the essence of pointing out mistakes when you aren't ready to correct them?

carry on sir

BTW. am female
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by timifakay(m): 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
Eberechi24:

3 cans is too much for the compressor. Try reducing the gas in the system or drain out the gas and air in system and refill with just 2 cans

1kg= I can of gas
340gram= 2cans of gas

Haba!
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by fleksy: 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
For all your car mechanical challenges....call me on 08025438389

I offer free consultation. I value helping people and providing solutions.that call would save you a lot cost-wise before repairs

I am based in Gbagada Lagos.
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by bdon123(m): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
i will help Gazzuz and respond.Oga AC adviser....three words.YOU ARE FAKE.....u a fckin kassim.I am a mechanical engineer and will bodly say u do not understand the correct concept of HVAC troubleshooting.DONOTLISTENEVERYONE

1 Like

Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by hayjayman(m): 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
bdon123:
i will help Gazzuz and respond.Oga AC adviser....three words.YOU ARE FAKE.....u a fckin kassim.I am a mechanical engineer and will bodly say u do not understand the correct concept of HVAC troubleshooting.DONOTLISTENEVERYONE

Bro, where is da chill? Na woman nah....
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by 9icetoo(m): 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
wonders shall never end. compressor cooperating? lol
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
9icetoo:

But let's look at it critically, if the starter motor does not cooperate, will the car start? grin
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by mayor2013: 12:45am On Apr 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

But let's look at it critically, if the starter motor does not cooperate, will the car start? grin

Were cheesy
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by sosidauto(m): 1:52am On Apr 22, 2018
which kind falling hand come be this one

Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by good188(m): 3:14am On Apr 22, 2018
my corolla 2006 bank AC not cold as I want they are saying its condenser but I dont believe it
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by Eberechi24(f): 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
9icetoo:

Iol, might be wrong with the word I used to describe it but I know what am saying. compressor is the heart of a/c system just like heart is in body and its duty is to pump blood when the heart starts failing what term do you use to describe it?

compressor pumps the gas to other parts of the a/c system, when compressor starts failing asin the pumping is not good enough, what do I say?

cooperation is wrong tell me how to describe it.
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by Eberechi24(f): 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
bdon123:

OK, Oga mechanic, point out what's wrong with what I posted. do not attack the grammer.
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by Eberechi24(f): 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
good188:
my corolla 2006 bank AC not cold as I want they are saying its condenser but I dont believe it

so many factor can cause it.

dirty system

refilling the gas without flushing out the air first and under gauging the gas or over gauging the gas ( filling
below the required quantity and filling obove the required quantity)

dirty evaporator filter.

dirty drier. if your car condenser comes with internal drier, they might be right. if you have separate drier you change it.

wash your condenser if its dirty, here I don't mean you should loose the condenser and wash, no, meet a car wash, tell himto wash the outside body of the condenser, do not lose anything just body or you do this when washing your car.

check any possible leakage
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by good188(m): 2:15am On Apr 23, 2018
Eberechi24:

so many factor can cause it.

dirty system

refilling the gas without flushing out the air first and under gauging the gas or over gauging the gas ( filling
below the required quantity and filling obove the required quantity)

dirty evaporator filter.

dirty drier. if your car condenser comes with internal drier, they might be right. if you have separate drier you change it.

wash your condenser if its dirty, here I don't mean you should loose the condenser and wash, no, meet a car wash, tell himto wash the outside body of the condenser, do not lose anything just body or you do this when washing your car.

check any possible leakage
my condenser is very dirty before and I have washed it at car wash but no different
Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by MotorGuru: 9:54am On Apr 23, 2018
good188:

They may be right. But before you change anything, check the operation of your cooling fan and ensure the fins on the condenser is not blocked with dirt.

Look for a technician that has a manifold gauge that can connect to both the high and low pressure ports of your Ac system.

Let him check the manifold gauge readings for the low pressure(suction) and high pressure (discharge).

if the high pressure is too high(above 250 PSI) , then you have an internally blocked condenser( assuming the refrigerant volume is right and not overfilled). It must be replaced and NOT flushed

if the low pressure is too low (less than 20 PSI), then you may have a blocked expansion valve( assuming the the refirgeant volume is right and not under filled)

Finally, i hope the condenser you have in your car is the factory fitted type and not the 'universal ones'?

2 Likes

Re: Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles by Eberechi24(f): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2018
good188:
my condenser is very dirty before and I have washed it at car wash but no different

the filter nko, the filter is found beneath the dashboard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Engine Oil For Power Steering??? / 2007 Volvo Xc90 Vs 2006 Acura Mdx,which Should I Go For / If 500 Per Litre Has Come To Stay Then I Can't Afford To Drive A Normal Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.