Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) (5093 Views)

A Beautiful Bearded Woman Complains Of Not Getting A Man(photos & Video) / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by Lalas247(f): 11:09am On Apr 21, 2018
When you want to be main bae cheesy
Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Techcrunchng:
u wey no fit boil hot water grin
Ill take that as a compliment.
Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by Techcrunchng(m): 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ill take that as a compliment.
na so compliment dey be? cheesy grin shocked
Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
Techcrunchng:
na so compliment dey be? cheesy grin shocked
No need for me to convince you na
Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

That's too much and thinking she will freeze them all will lost its own freshness when she reheat it.

But who am i to judge her ways? I prefer to see my man cooking for me anyway, my very own NAK€D CHEF grin wink grin

Having a foreign bf is not easy sha.. grin

It won't lose its freshness o.
It will be same whenever he wants it.
Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL. Nice initiative, but it's much. He'll probably getting tired of eating it or he'll be too lazy to defrost, make swallow, then eat it alone.

It he doesn't fall into the above category, her effort is well in place.
Trust me he won't get tired of it.
That can take me over two months I was the one given such opportunity.
I prepare my food and stew and place them in freezer for 3 weeks or more.
Defrosting it is even easier with me. Whenever I return from work I just drop it from the freezer and that's just it.
Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:50am On Apr 22, 2018
kingkakaone:

It won't lose its freshness o.
It will be same whenever he wants it.

grin

Then ur tongue palate is not that sensitive..I bet u will just eat anything... grin
Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Then ur tongue palate is not that sensitive..I bet u will just eat anything... grin
Seriously?
The way u people decide for people ehn...
I can't explain myself to u since u already think u know me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Lovers Kiss And Smooche Each Other Publicly In A Garden, Spark Outrage / He Called Me Ugly!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.