Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,639 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

. - Politics (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (590241 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
This will exactly tell you how inferior these guys are....they even fake a moniker lolzzzzzzzzzz

God have mercy on u.

Anambra is monolithic, unnique, omanbala bu alaeze......

Men are damn inferior.
Re: . by DawatNama(m): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
NNEWIsuper:

you are right..but also my beloved nnewi will never also marry outside nnewi ..we rarely marry out esp to those igala mixed aguleri/umuleri

we will also enact a law in nnewi and we will never marry outside nnewi because we do not want infidels from neighboring town in anambra to contaminate our blood

God bless you, we in Okija will make sure anybody that marries outside Okija Ogwugwu akpu will kill that person and anybody that marries from us Ogwugwu Mmiri will kill that person.

We from Okija are distinct, no contamination of our bloodline.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
Lolzzzzzzzz....... grin grin grin grin grin

Are sister states are losing it.....very pathetic...

But omanbala has no cure, let them suffocate in their madness.....lolzzz

Make una leave anambra....just forget omanbala for now...we have issues to iron out and chat a new path for our further survival ........

We say no more to mixed blood line...
Re: . by hammerFC: 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Lolzzzzzzzz....... grin grin grin grin grin

Are sister states are losing it.....very pathetic...

But omanbala has no cure, let them suffocate in their madness.....lolzzz

Make una leave anambra....just forget omanbala for now...we have issues to iron out and chat a new for our further survival ........

Ezigbote Nwafor... grin grin
Re: . by hammerFC: 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
Y this Jewish woman and Nnamdi Kanu come take style resemble?

Re: . by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
Sultan and Ooni of Ife on either sides of the heir to the British throne.

Since colonial Nigeria. The British throne has never hidden their support of hausa-fulani-yoruba domination over the rest of Nigeria.

Re: . by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
Funnicator:

Since colonial Nigeria. The British throne has never hidden their support of hausa-fulani-yoruba domination over the rest of Nigeria.

And what u implying sire?
Re: . by superlightning: 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
chadians:
Coming from someone from a dead Abia state. Spits cheesy

And your anambra is what? Alive? Lol.... The most polluted state in the galaxy...
Re: . by hammerFC: 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
Funnicator:

Will Obi of Onitsha climb on top Prince Charles head?

Afonja, let us know?

In the same picture, u fail to notice that Ooni and Obi are sitting at the back.

While Sultan sat next to Prince Charles in front.

Go and open a yoruba thread to have agenda for your own people and leave igbos alone.
Re: . by superlightning: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
Funnicator:

Colonial relics still rearing its ugly head.... No sincere mornarch will fly to wherever to see some prince.

1 Like

Re: . by hammerFC: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
superlightning:

Colonial relics still rearing its ugly head.... No sincere mornarch will fly to wherever to see some prince.

Nigeria have no monarch.

Wat we have are appointee.
Re: . by hammerFC: 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ndiigbo see your proud daughters

Kogi. Igbo women are married there.

i.e. Mercy Johnson mother.

Benue

Nasarawa,

Niger

Kebbi

Borno

Kano

Katsina

Kaduna

Taraba

Gombe

Adamawa

Boko Haram

Only Igbo women in the whole Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRbaXdkFtes
Re: . by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
hammerFC:

Nigeria have no monarch.

Wat we have are appointee.
Says who?

This more like an invitation?

If prince start visiting them one. By one he might not hv left Nigeria to be in Ghana.
Re: . by hammerFC: 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
Igbo people seriously need to do something to manage marriage in Igbo land.

It is beyond joke and comedy.

Serious things...

Every tOM, dICK nad Harry now use Igbo women to boast.

Re: . by hammerFC: 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
It is a thing of dishonor and I think it is being done delibrately.

There are great efforts in some quaters and finance being channeled into this.
Re: . by hammerFC: 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
CEEC was enemy of the state according to Yoruba media becos of Tobi, as soon as she pick up Leo.

Bang, Yoruba endorsement.

u people should wake up and call a spade a spade

Re: . by hammerFC: 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
Some of us is awake but many of us are asleep.

A good sheperd keeps count of the number of his sheep.

Nigeria is an enemy of Ndiigbo.

nuff said!
Re: . by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
hammerFC:

Will Obi of Onitsha climb on top Prince Charles head?

Afonja, let us know?

In the same picture, u fail to notice that Ooni and Obi are sitting at the back.

While Sultan sat next to Prince Charles in front.

Go and open a yoruba thread to have agenda for your own people and leave igbos alone.

Anyone who doesn't say what you like is afonja.

Shame on you. You are unable to accommodate contrary opinion even when it is the truth.

1 Like

Re: . by hammerFC: 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
Funnicator:

Anyone who doesn't say what you like is afonja.

Shame on you. You are unable to accommodate contrary opinion even when it is the truth.

Wateva u are, pls dont quote me again.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
hammerFC:

Wateva u are, pls dont quote me again.

cheesy
Re: . by OMANBALA1: 2:09am On Nov 07, 2018
goldviaggra:
[s][/s]
If you are truly from my state ihere megbue gi for this atrocious post. Kindly change this moniker, you are denigrating the anambra name

You sound like a mad dog that need to be in chains. Unnecessary emotional outbursts is for mentally weak people. Next time calm down and ask me questions like a normal human and I will explain myself,otherwise keep quiet , or , I will hurt your fragile mind.
Re: . by ezeagu(m): 3:09am On Nov 07, 2018
Okay, officially unfollowed.

4 Likes

Re: . by IkpuMmadu: 4:29am On Nov 07, 2018
NNEWIsuper:

you are right..but also my beloved nnewi will never also marry outside nnewi ..we rarely marry out esp to those igala mixed aguleri/umuleri

we will also enact a law in nnewi and we will never marry outside nnewi because we do not want infidels from neighboring town in anambra to contaminate our blood

Zuzuwa Nnewi that came from somewhere

What the fūck is wrong with us anambra..out attitude can be so annoying ! I grew up in imo state and to be honest when I see the way most of us behave it's crazy

Mind you I am from uruagu ...we know our history in Nnewi Wella we know that we have tons of migrant in all Anambra and igbo Villages

So mechieonu
Re: . by IkpuMmadu: 4:31am On Nov 07, 2018
hammerFC:
Some of us is awake but many of us are asleep.

A good sheperd keeps count of the number of his sheep.

Nigeria is an enemy of Ndiigbo.

nuff said!

But ndị Igbo is the enemy of themselves...just negodu nzuzu ha naa This thread

Echi asi na achikota Biafra...ndi Biafra
Biafra gbukwa ha there

They can't even be United

Very clannish idiots
Re: . by IkpuMmadu: 4:36am On Nov 07, 2018
DawatNama:

God bless you, we in Okija will make sure anybody that marries outside Okija Ogwugwu akpu will kill that person and anybody that marries from us Ogwugwu Mmiri will kill that person.

We from Okija are distinct, no contamination of our bloodline.

Nna don't mind that bastard....he isn't igbo he is trying to be

Chefuo ndị ofesi tolo na Anambra
Re: . by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 07, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

Zuzuwa Nnewi that came from somewhere

What the fūck is wrong with us anambra..out attitude can be so annoying ! I grew up in imo state and to be honest when I see the way most of us behave it's crazy

Mind you I am from uruagu ...we know our history in Nnewi Wella we know that we have tons of migrant in all Anambra and igbo Villages

So mechieonu

The person u quoted is not from. Nnewi.
Is a cloned moniker to cause division but he failed.
Take note.
Re: . by IkpuMmadu: 5:19am On Nov 07, 2018
Osagyefo98:

The person u quoted is not from. Nnewi.
Is a cloned moniker to cause division but he failed.
Take note.

I guess as much...a lot of impostors are trying to be igbo these days now that they have known that we are United ....from anioma to Imo from Anambra to Abia

They want to use divide and rule ....it always worked for them and just that people are buying that without knowing
Re: . by chadians: 6:28am On Nov 07, 2018
Otondo face reality for once. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. Abia state has the worst roads in Nigeria. Abia state is the filthiest in Nigeria. Abia state is dead. We can post recent pictures of the two states now to prove the points. Pigsty

[s]
superlightning:
And your anambra is what? Alive? Lol.... The most polluted state in the galaxy...
[/s]
Re: . by superlightning: 6:33am On Nov 07, 2018
chadians:
Otondo face reality for once. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. Abia state has the worst roads in Nigeria. Abia state is the filthiest in Nigeria. Abia state is dead. We can post recent pictures of the two states now to prove the points. Pigsty

[s][/s]

Anambra the MOST POLLUTED STATE in the galaxy...... The air there is POISON.... Anambra is like a dirty girl with a bad breathe wearing an expensive dress. cheesy
Re: . by superlightning: 6:36am On Nov 07, 2018
chadians:
Emir of Kano, Sultan of Sokoto, Obi of Onitsha and Ooni of Ife are the most powerful stools in Nigeria, that is what the picture represents.

There is no such thing as "most powerful" stool in alaigbo..... You people and your warped reasoning sef..... Ezebuiro.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.