Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo (26795 Views)

Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo / Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe / APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by tical(m): 11:01am On Apr 21, 2018
Oga just shut up and enjoy your little new appointment till they remove you in May next year.
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by Akpa133(m): 11:02am On Apr 21, 2018
Oga lawyer you have said the truth and nothing but the truth

Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by derancle: 11:04am On Apr 21, 2018
Nigerians are not surprised form the shit that coming out from your mouth.APC paying your bills
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by Minemrys: 11:04am On Apr 21, 2018
ruggedboy01:
Gej don suffer, everyone in APC seems to blame him for everything. Whatever problems they encounter na Gej cause am
but is what he said a lie? Buhari even if i don't like him, never used religion in his campaigns. Or did he? Religion and regionalism has always been the pdp's card. Its there to see, or isn't it? And, am n0t a buhari or apc fan, am a fan of the truth and Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by Iamthoney(m): 11:05am On Apr 21, 2018
This Lawyer no get ankali i swear... wawa
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by ezegenigbonine: 11:06am On Apr 21, 2018
See him big head
AFO ANU
KAYAN CIKI
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by lastmaster(m): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2018
Jonathan don suffer for APC hand.Very soon, they we blame Jonathan for there low sperm count.
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by Alex80s(m): 11:10am On Apr 21, 2018
tesppidd:
No amount of twisting,
No amount of cursing,
No amount of falsehood,
No amount of propaganda,

Will stop the Buhari/Osinbajo ticket.

PDP as a party had 16 years of mismanagement and went on a looting spree.

We completely reject to forget so soon.

We reject the tortoise mentality.

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.

The sweetest joy would be when the 2019 presidential result is announced.
When I see these ipob touts/ wailers weeping and grinding.

Suddenly it would hit them that elections are neither won by the number of likes on nairaland
Nor by the amount of cursing and clapping.

-Control of 24 states
-Control of the national assembly
-Control of the INEC.
-Control of the DSS.
-Control of the Police.
-Control of the Army.
-Control of the Navy.
-Control of the Airforce.
-Kano and Lagos votes in check.

Buhari is not Jonathan.
Mahmoud is not Jega.

PDP will never rule this country again.

You are worse than a slave.
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by Franking: 11:12am On Apr 21, 2018
These are the idiots deceiving Buhari.
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by MaKenz: 11:20am On Apr 21, 2018
Since we play politics with every issue, Keyamo may Fulani herdsmen visit u and ur family
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:22am On Apr 21, 2018
tesppidd:
No amount of twisting,
No amount of cursing,
No amount of falsehood,
No amount of propaganda,

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.

Suddenly it would hit them that elections are neither won by the number of likes on nairaland

-Control of 24 states
-Control of the INEC.
-Control of the DSS.
-Control of the Police.
-Control of the Army.
-Control of the Navy.

Buhari is not Jonathan.
Mahmoud is not Jega.

How much did they pay you to do this?
Have you been built house or been better?
Have you sponsored your children to school abroad?
Have you had enough money to buy whatever you want?
Did they even promise you land in your village?

Your role model went on an international TV to tag we youths as LAZY and you are still busy wallowing in senselessness

YOU ARE PATHETIC

My brother stupidity and senselessness is a choice not an act, and you've chosen well

only 9 likes for your useless write up
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by bigtt76(f): 11:23am On Apr 21, 2018
Every regime get dem own version grin

itsdumebi:
@POLITICSNGR

Human rights lawyer and newly appointed Strategic Communications DG for the Muhammadu Buhari 2019 presidential campaign, Festus Keyamo has said that President Buhari did not divided Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines.

He disclosed that the division started during President Goodluck Jonathan's time in power, adding that Jonathan used it during the 2015 election campaign period. He told Sun;

"In 2015, you saw that this country was divided by the North/South sentiments and the Christians/ Muslim sentiments. Who made it happen?

In 2015, who used religion to campaign? Certainly not Buhari, he did not go to mosque publicly begging Imams and praying in the Mosque, lying down before Imams to bless him and tell their followers to vote for him. He (Buhari) did not do that, so when you say the country is more divided, is it as a result of him? Certainly no. It was because of the dynamism of the politics that brought him into office; the politics of that time under former President Goodluck Jonathan.

But luckily for us, God is a kind God, because you know what? On 2019, those people who preached evil against the Hausa – Fulani, those who told their people that these people are not good, those who told their people not to vote for Hausa /Fulani people because they have a mentality of born to rule, these are the same people that have zoned their presidential ticket to the North now.

So you know what? They will now go back to the same people that they preached hatred against to undo what they did. They will now see themselves cap in hands, with shame on their faces, they will go back to their people and say, the Hausa/ Fulani are not too bad, let us vote for them. And on that day, their people will question their integrity, but you told us in 2015 that the Hausa/ Fulani are not good people, why did you give your ticket to them now?"

https://politicsngr.com/jonathan-divided-nigeria-not-buhari-keyamo/
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by millomaniac: 11:32am On Apr 21, 2018
tesppidd:
No amount of twisting,
No amount of cursing,
No amount of falsehood,
No amount of propaganda,

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.

-Control of 24 states
-Control of the INEC.
-Control of the DSS.
-Control of the Police.
-Control of the Army.
-Control of the Navy.

Buhari is not Jonathan.
Mahmoud is not Jega.

Well i guess you got a point. But what you failed to factor in in your biased and bought over mind is that
1) buhari is notorious(even jonathan was not as notorious as buhari)
2) unlike the old days rigging is becoming harder and more sophisticated and with the backlash from nigerians if buhari attempts it, it will be obvious and it will cause a lot of problems for the country.
3) pdp was also in control but they still lost.
4) like everything, nigerians has a limit and that limit has been reached, i have never seen such a clamour before from the public themselves to actively participate in next years election. I dont think nigerians will take any bulshit lying down from next years election
5) and the most important of them all. GROW A CONSCIENCE !!! buhari is not the only man in nigeria.
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by ruggedboy01: 11:38am On Apr 21, 2018
Minemrys:

but is what he said a lie? Buhari even if i don't like him, never used religion in his campaigns. Or did he? Religion and regionalism has always been the pdp's card. Its there to see, or isn't it? And, am n0t a buhari or apc fan, am a fan of the truth and Nigeria.

Nigerian fan is the country working for you
What are you proud about Nigeria
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 21, 2018
Why did I ever think this man have sense.
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:39am On Apr 21, 2018
somehow:
Don't tell me you're a Christian o cos this one alone is a big lie.

And how is it a lie?
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by emoch(m): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2018
Paradigm777:
This your meme just made my day. Made me miss MuVhango.. grin grin grin
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by tesppidd: 11:46am On Apr 21, 2018
Xclusivedaniel6:

How much did they pay you to do this?
Have you been built house or been better?
Have you sponsored your children to school abroad?
Have you had enough money to buy whatever you want?
Did they even promise you land in your village?

Your role model went on an international TV to tag we youths as LAZY and you are still busy wallowing in senselessness

YOU ARE PATHETIC

My brother stupidity and senselessness is a choice not an act, and you've chosen well

only 9 likes for your useless write up
Go back to my paragraph 9 and see.

'Likes' are very deceptive,

Ask Jonathan.

Now fucck off my mentions. Mumu.
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by joe120120(m): 11:47am On Apr 21, 2018
Kayamo is the biggest fool, mad man
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by Realhommie(m): 11:48am On Apr 21, 2018
Jolar101:

You are pretty lazy to think with your shitbrain.

Lazy APC touts will kill us with lies and propaganda.
You obviously are a liability to mankind since you can't reason beyond petty sentiments..

Lazy PDP tout who's refused to think with his brain..
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by tesppidd: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2018
millomaniac:

Well i guess you got a point. But what you failed to factor in in your biased and bought over mind is that
1) buhari is notorious(even jonathan was not as notorious as buhari)
2) unlike the old days rigging is becoming harder and more sophisticated and with the backlash from nigerians if buhari attempts it, it will be obvious and it will cause a lot of problems for the country.
3) pdp was also in control but they still lost.
4) like everything, nigerians has a limit and that limit has been reached, i have never seen such a clamour before from the public themselves to actively participate in next years election. I dont think nigerians will take any bulshit lying down from next years election
5) and the most important of them all. GROW A CONSCIENCE !!! buhari is not the only man in nigeria.
PDP lost because Jonathan didn't care.

Don't be fooled even if you don't want to vote APC again

Buhari and Mahmoud will adopt the PDP rigging formula of 2003, 2007 and 2011.

You wailers can go and die.

No one has the monopoly of talking propaganda and curses on the internet.
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by Anointedoj(m): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2018
Next person is lia muhammed will says that Gej is the one that let mr president said that nigerian youths are lazy and 60% are uneducated! Then amechi will says Gej is the mastermind of mace stole and senate chamber invasion.blame government.
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by AdiDami: 11:51am On Apr 21, 2018
My greatest joy is that
"HISTORY WILL JUDGE YOU"
Say all that you want to say BUT you can't rewrite history!
As for your much touted career as an advocate for the masses, you only just officially fulfilled the Bible verse in John 19:30b.
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by Realhommie(m): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2018
Minemrys:

God bless you for saying the truth my brother, exactly same thing i said.. Did Keyamo lie or not? And one lazy PDP/Biafra tout filled with hate came insulting himself.

I weak for this generation who love to hate without cause, are so tribalistic and sentimental.

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by dododawa1: 11:57am On Apr 21, 2018
D guy SAN see alert today
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by LZAA: 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
immhotep:

the rantings of a legal sai babarian

cc lzaa onyeoga
dezombiefication is a goal that must be achieved in order to restore sense to zombies grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Buhari is a religious bigot and tribalist and doesn't bother hiding it. But it's a fact that Jonathan and his campaign team and most especially his supporters, especially Igbos who are the biggest Muslim haters in the country by far, employed religious jingoism in trying to stoke fears of the North.
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by israelmao(m): 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
It is part of your job as a spokeman.The work has started?
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by pally123: 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
I guess it's true what they say about sapele water and sapele weed
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by bejeria101(m): 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
handsomeclouds:
When APC loses in 2019. They will still blame Jonathan
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by jaymichael(m): 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
portside:
Nigerians are wiser, the country wasn't this divided as it is now and you are still looking for someone to blame.
True, a certain first lady said Northerners are born throwaway (these same youths applauded and even defended her statement). A certain Gbana sniffing campaign spokesman said the APC was a Muslim janja.weed party. During the campaign, we were told by the PDP that they are the "christian" party we should vote for.
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
So this is what Strategic Communications DG is all about. Oya earn your pay Mr SAN. Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace / Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja / INEC Releases Interim Report, Acknowledges Violence In Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.