Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo (26588 Views)

Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo / Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe / APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
I use to have respect for this guy. Not anymore and I don't know who missed it - him or me .
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by excel101(m): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
This is Keyamo the liar and criminal
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by chinebu(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
Keyamo I am writing with tears in My eyes because I remember the day of Our beloved Gani Fahwemi May his soul rest in peace. when you use to be the mouth piece of the oppressed of this nation.

Those days you fought the High and the mighty and evryone hails you as the moses of Our time.

What Have We done to you to deserve this Kind of uthermost rejection From you. You Have now joined forces with the enemies of Our soul calling white Black probably because of what you will gain. We are finished in this country.

Keyamo I know deep down inside your heart you know the APC hired you for Damage control knowing the level of trust We the common masses of this country bestowed on you. Why are you trying to cover up the attrocities That Have befalling us just because of a mussel of meet. Habaaa will your concience be at rest after everything?.

Theres still time to refuse this assignment and Continue to be the mouth piece of the powerless Which God used in uplifting you to whatever pisition you occupy today. Please Please Please I beg you in the name God. Return Return Return.
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by yemre: 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
handsomeclouds:
When APC loses in 2019. They will still blame Jonathan

Gbam!
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by Charly68: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
GreatSuccess:

You are a BIG FOOL for saying this!!!!
You are suffering from senility my brother. Please see your Doctor.
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by Devgist: 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
This is one man who has never been associated with good thing. Even in law the cases he accepts to handle create suspicion of his character
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by Bombolistic: 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
Buhari is lazy, keyamo is working, building up strategies for his bubu boss. Stupidity amplified
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by Mires: 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
Chai! See wetin money do Festus Keyamo. Money get power. I be think before say na only woman get power.

Festus, Festus, Festus. How many times I call am?
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by Toide: 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
most you blame gej in everything,na was oo.
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by sirkingz455(m): 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]did man need brain restoration setting
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by dansantus1986(m): 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
itsdumebi:
@POLITICSNGR

Human rights lawyer and newly appointed Strategic Communications DG for the Muhammadu Buhari 2019 presidential campaign, Festus Keyamo has said that President Buhari did not divided Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines.

He disclosed that the division started during President Goodluck Jonathan's time in power, adding that Jonathan used it during the 2015 election campaign period. He told Sun;

"In 2015, you saw that this country was divided by the North/South sentiments and the Christians/ Muslim sentiments. Who made it happen?

In 2015, who used religion to campaign? Certainly not Buhari, he did not go to mosque publicly begging Imams and praying in the Mosque, lying down before Imams to bless him and tell their followers to vote for him. He (Buhari) did not do that, so when you say the country is more divided, is it as a result of him? Certainly no. It was because of the dynamism of the politics that brought him into office; the politics of that time under former President Goodluck Jonathan.

But luckily for us, God is a kind God, because you know what? On 2019, those people who preached evil against the Hausa – Fulani, those who told their people that these people are not good, those who told their people not to vote for Hausa /Fulani people because they have a mentality of born to rule, these are the same people that have zoned their presidential ticket to the North now.

So you know what? They will now go back to the same people that they preached hatred against to undo what they did. They will now see themselves cap in hands, with shame on their faces, they will go back to their people and say, the Hausa/ Fulani are not too bad, let us vote for them. And on that day, their people will question their integrity, but you told us in 2015 that the Hausa/ Fulani are not good people, why did you give your ticket to them now?"

https://politicsngr.com/jonathan-divided-nigeria-not-buhari-keyamo/

When you see an educated person like Keyamo defending an illiterate, you'll be thinking if to give up on EDUCATION or not.

#Pathetic
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by okeybig: 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
So this fool have join the blame game wagon
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by allstarfestus: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
keyamo you have looking for appointment since, they refuse to give senator in pdp, now you got one from apc , you are now abusing.... PSP... Hungry man looking for food
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by smartiyke78: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
Keyamo, I use to think ur brain is in ur head, bur i dont knw its in ur anus. Olosho....
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by LordRay205: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
Keyamo has successfully enlisted himself in the school of the USEFUL IDIOTS. Clap for him folks.
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by Ultraf: 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
itsdumebi:
@POLITICSNGR

Human rights lawyer and newly appointed Strategic Communications DG for the Muhammadu Buhari 2019 presidential campaign, Festus Keyamo has said that President Buhari did not divided Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines.

He disclosed that the division started during President Goodluck Jonathan's time in power, adding that Jonathan used it during the 2015 election campaign period. He told Sun;

"In 2015, you saw that this country was divided by the North/South sentiments and the Christians/ Muslim sentiments. Who made it happen?

In 2015, who used religion to campaign? Certainly not Buhari, he did not go to mosque publicly begging Imams and praying in the Mosque, lying down before Imams to bless him and tell their followers to vote for him. He (Buhari) did not do that, so when you say the country is more divided, is it as a result of him? Certainly no. It was because of the dynamism of the politics that brought him into office; the politics of that time under former President Goodluck Jonathan.

But luckily for us, God is a kind God, because you know what? On 2019, those people who preached evil against the Hausa – Fulani, those who told their people that these people are not good, those who told their people not to vote for Hausa /Fulani people because they have a mentality of born to rule, these are the same people that have zoned their presidential ticket to the North now.

So you know what? They will now go back to the same people that they preached hatred against to undo what they did. They will now see themselves cap in hands, with shame on their faces, they will go back to their people and say, the Hausa/ Fulani are not too bad, let us vote for them. And on that day, their people will question their integrity, but you told us in 2015 that the Hausa/ Fulani are not good people, why did you give your ticket to them now?"
Like 97% against 5% very correct indeed.

Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by wakeupafricanyo: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Fail on arrival

Mr lawyer you startup is dead

Failure is failure

You can't reinforce it
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by waveman2: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
So your problem is pdp ba.don,t worry pdp will never rule us again and buhari will also never rule us again.

tesppidd:
No amount of twisting,
No amount of cursing,
No amount of falsehood,
No amount of propaganda,

Will stop the Buhari/Osinbajo ticket.

PDP as a party had 16 years of mismanagement and went on a looting spree.

We completely reject to forget so soon.

We reject the tortoise mentality.

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.

The sweetest joy would be when the 2019 presidential result is announced.
When I see these ipob touts/ wailers weeping and grinding.

Suddenly it would hit them that elections are neither won by the number of likes on nairaland
Nor by the amount of cursing and clapping.

-Control of 24 states
-Control of the national assembly
-Control of the INEC.
-Control of the DSS.
-Control of the Police.
-Control of the Army.
-Control of the Navy.
-Control of the Airforce.
-Kano and Lagos votes in check.

Buhari is not Jonathan.
Mahmoud is not Jega.

PDP will never rule this country again.
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by abu99err(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
all the people insulting Keyamo are seriously lazy and stupid!

the questions are did PDP play religious/ethnic politics in 2015? did this divide Nigerians? and is PDP still playing religious/ethnic politics?
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
obi4eze:
Stupid man. May God punish you and all those that will support Buhari in 2019.
How can we be in Recession and pmb and his ministers are hiding and paying themselves millions of dollars each month as salary. South africans and Zimbabwe have done it, Nigerians are very weak and docile. Its not a rocket science, south africans did not wait for next election, because Jacob Zuma will recycle and come back
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by MrGerald(m): 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
itsdumebi:
@POLITICSNGR

None of them is intelligent the way they talk sha...
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by jaydor: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
Another educated illiterate. Ruling party syndrome, medication needed asap for this man.
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by nkul: 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
FESTUS where is your conscience ?
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by Annie939(f): 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
keyamo should buried his head in shame
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by mcfestgee: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
This guy is an idiiiiiiooooot
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by lordess(m): 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
Mr. Keyamo, a better brain is on the way. But i have fears that u might decide not to receive. In that case, ur "brainlessness" is certified, sealed & delivered.
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by somehow: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
You're actually asking me this? So mosques told their followers to vote for Buhari? You went around to confirm this?
Olabenjamen22:

And how is it a lie?
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
Realhommie:
You obviously are a liability to mankind since you can't reason beyond petty sentiments..

Lazy PDP tout who's refused to think with his brain..

APC lazy tout, go and welcome your lazy herdsmen president.

Was it Jonathan made below statements

Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by somehow: 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
So I should believe newspapers that have even twisted what he said that all of us can watch on video from some to all yours?

Send me a video of where he said what is on that newspaper and I will take you serious.[quote author=Jolar101 post=66899249][/quote]
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
somehow:
So I should believe newspapers that have even twisted what he said that all of us can watch on video from some to all yours?

Send me a video of where he said what is on that newspaper and I will take you serious.

So you lazy APC touts nolonger believe in newspapers Is it your money I to purchased data?

You too lazy to even carry out a simple search for information.

Let me help you. Type president Buhari's hates speeches against Nigerian youths.
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by Juliusdking(m): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
BIG MUMU
Re: Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo by Juliusdking(m): 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
Charly68:
You are suffering from senility my brother. Please see your Doctor.
i think u are d one dat need a doctor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Buhari Will Win 2019 Elections" - Kachikwu / Hadi Sirika And The Return Of Nigeria Airways / Gunshots At APC Secretariat In Port-Harcourt As Thugs Clash. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.