Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

Five(5) Reasons Why You Still Can’t Get Over Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five(5) Reasons Why You Still Can’t Get Over Your Ex (386 Views)

HELP!!!! My Boyfriend Can’t Get An Erection / When Haters Say “Fat Girls Can’t Get A Man" - Busty Fat Model Romances Boyfriend / So I Messed Up Last Night, Still Can’t Believe I’m This Stupid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five(5) Reasons Why You Still Can’t Get Over Your Ex by don9ja4: 11:39am On Apr 21, 2018
It was Alexander Graham Bell who once said, “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”

Who knew the inventor of the telephone was so good at giving advice that can be applied to your dating life?

Now, breaking up is never really easy to do. But for some, the process of getting over a failed relationship can linger a little longer than for others, which sometimes begs the loaded question: why can it be so difficult to get over an ex?

Continue Reading @http://www.don9ja.com.ng/2018/04/21/five5-reasons-why-you-still-cant-get-over-your-ex/

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Story: The Broken / How To Get The Girl Of Your Dreams / Viral9ja New Week Romantic Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.