Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,536 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? (2472 Views)

10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by Lalas247(f): 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

The boy just dey make people vex angry
people won't hear word again because of virginity crap, who forced him to keep his virginity?

well, what should we expect from a kid..
The number of kids in romance section are becoming alarming
Lol

Trust me you haven’t seen it all... so because he was called broke he is crying ...
but why are they so fascinated with this virginity nonsense .... what will they gain If it secures a job for life in the millions bracket I understand the rants ...

2 Likes

Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by Faithscharms2(f): 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ode..letting irrelevant people upset u,virginity is a thing of pride so u shouldn't let people's talks push u to doing what u don't want to do,u really need to grow up and grow some balls as a man because if u can be this upset about what a few people said to u online then u are really pathetic and childish,u obviously inexperienced with life,my dear life doesn't pity o so hardenup or ul be consumed
Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol

Trust me you haven’t seen it all... so because he was called broke he is crying ...
but why are they so fascinated with this virginity nonsense .... what will they gain If it secures a job for life in the millions bracket I understand the rants ...

he's actually broke.
most guys who rant about virginity are broke, naive and kids.
Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
Faithscharms2:
Ode..letting irrelevant people upset u,virginity is a thing of pride so u shouldn't let people's talks push u to doing what u don't want to do,u really need to grow up and grow some balls as a man because if u can be this upset about what a few people said to u online then u are really pathetic and childish,u obviously inexperienced with life,my dear life doesn't pity o so hardenup or ul be consumed

what are you trying to say?

2 Likes

Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by mistyebby(f): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
predmine20:
I am typing this almost in tears.

I am a virgin and as nature will have it,i will always frolick with virgins.

Romance section is swarming with people that are against virgins.

Just because of a thread I created yesterday I have never been insulted in my life the way I was insulted here.

I am now convinced that virgins are now an endangered specie both online and offline.

These people(highpriestess,Upsetgirl1 and Jhoda) insulted me and call me all sorts of unprintable names just because i said i can never marry a non-virgin due to a bitter experience i had with a girl in the past.

I was here to talk on morality as a virgin because it is fast declining from our social space and what i got was insults that have left me demoralize and weak to continue.

I am allergic to insults and these people have make it their hobbies to insult me and make here a living hell for me.

Jman06 and IamD18 you guys are really trying,it is not easy. Pls carry on the task,the Lord is your strength.

I will come back here if there are changes in this section.

I love you all my co-virgins.
Farewell till we meet again,farewell.

Are you a male or a female? Sounds more like a female teen. The tone is too soft for a man sad
Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by Luckyroro(m): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
pawshjai:
pls sir how do u prove ur virginity...i want to learn
it's very simple but not for Nairaland consumption. Let us do this in a Dm way na
Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by myself13: 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
Na WA for some people, but, ewo lo kan mi nbe.
Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by daveP(m): 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
really. Ama bookmark this thread. See stupid comments reeking from the keypads of the supposed smart ones in this section. Stupid reasonings back and forth. They seemed more pained at the stance of the OP than he is at their insults. SMH.
Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by pawshjai(f): 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
Luckyroro:
it's very simple but not for Nairaland consumption. Let us do this in a Dm way na
lolz
Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by Luckyroro(m): 7:57am On Apr 22, 2018
pawshjai:
lolz
Baba leave "lolz" and reply your dm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends / What's The Easiest Way To Leave This Country? / I've Been Sleeping With My Dad Since I Was 18 - Married Woman Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.