Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Buhari's Second Term Is Guaranteed win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Second Term Is Guaranteed win (1072 Views)

'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' / First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka / Is Governor Fayose Qualified Fos Another Governorship Term Is Ekiti Sate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Second Term Is Guaranteed win by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
Many reactions has trailed the president's assessment of the average Nigerian youths as lazy. Let's for once be realistic, President Buhari is a very good man who seem to say it as it is. Many of us prefer leaders who will rather lie to the world that all is well with Nigerians while reverse is the case in the real sense. Activities of Niger delta militants in the past years has proven that youths from that region of the country proved Buhari right. How do you qualify Niger delta youths whose sense of entitlement is high because the oil reserves is situated on their soil. They believe they should be pampered and offered everything free. They get amnesty payments from the federal government for doing nothing. Blowing up pipe lines and shouting OUR OYEL money. They are not willing to work and see criminals like Tompolo and Asari dokubo as mentors. Can we qualify such category of youths as hard working

What about the jobless myriads of youths from the south east constituting nuisances under the umbrella of IPOB. They were easily brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu and all of a sudden they want biafra. They believe every good thing in Nigeria should be handed to igbos on a platter of gold without really working for it. Even though there are hard working youths from the east, for kanu to be able to mobilize such crowds for his treasonable rallies justifies president Buhari's assertion that they are lazy. Will a sane and hardworking youth who has something doing with his/her time wake up and start following Ipob to disturb the neighborhood because of biafra? Do you think the commonwealth members don't have embassies here? Had buhari lied that all youths are hardworking will that not be dishonest on his part when he is known as a man of integrity We really need to sit and dissect this issues and see if the president was wrong using that adjective "Lazy youths".

I laugh at the threat of people calling for the collection of PVC's to vote buhari out because he called Nigerian youths lazy beggars. grin How are you guys sure your votes will count in 2019. Pvc is just a voters card that can be rendered useless by the powers that be. The initial mistake Nigerians made was making Buhari president. You can call him all sort of names but i think he's not stupid enough to loose 2019 elections. Why do you think he has northerners at the helms of everything in the country? Even the PVC you guys are bragging about is headed by a northern brother ready to do buhari's bidding. Buhari already has a standby 12 million Almajiri votes who are ready to vote for him repeatedly regardless of how much suffering they pass through. To them ethnicity and Islam is greater than competence. All Buhari needs to do is little manipulations to his secure northern votes and alas the second term is here. Do you think this man will let go easily like GEJ considering the fact that he tried to be president 3 times before now and the fact that northerners love power than anything. You can collect a billion PVC's but remember the man buhari is the head of the federal government and how they intend to win the elections might have been concluded at their several FEC meetings. Standing in the sun all day with your PVC won't make buhari loose if he really needs the second term. He has everything at his advantage and i hope we learn to vote wisely for a candidate before they attain power in future. This is Africa, the sit tight mentality of our leaders is always a factor hindering genuine democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Second Term Is Guaranteed win by Firefire(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
Useless post from illiterate youth. embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Second Term Is Guaranteed win by SalamRushdie: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
Paid zombies are already scared of losing their 30k jobs in 2019 so much that they are now opening useless threads to threaten the electorate

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Second Term Is Guaranteed win by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Paid zombies are already scared of losing their 30k jobs in 2019 so much that they are now opening useless threads to threaten the electorate

Are u too lazy to understand the post?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Second Term Is Guaranteed win by pamdaniel(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Re: Buhari's Second Term Is Guaranteed win by quincee88(f): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
THIS IS A FUCKING LAZY YOUTH THAT CANNOT MAKE A FUCKING SENSE. I THINK YOU ARE FROM NIGER

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Second Term Is Guaranteed win by SalamRushdie: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Are u too lazy to understand the post?

When Buhari learns to read and write then I will understand the post

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Second Term Is Guaranteed win by Khd95(m): 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
On this post I want to be a lazy youth..... How iam supposed to read that epistle

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Second Term Is Guaranteed win by tuniski: 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
This is the Most useless and thoughtless post Of the year!
The Op is in the league. Of buhari's lazy youth!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Second Term Is Guaranteed win by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
tuniski:
This is the Most useless and thoughtless post Of the year!
The Op is in the league. Of buhari's lazy youth!

you can't even present facts just tantrums. smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Second Term Is Guaranteed win by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Op, you made very good points.

Thanks for the information

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Second Term Is Guaranteed win by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
You made some point but remember that GEJ has everything within his disposal to manipulate the election. 2019 is very near and you will see how buhari shall be disgraced from Aso Rock

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Second Term Is Guaranteed win by tuniski: 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
Purewatermeji:

you can't even present facts just tantrums. smh
From your post, you lack capacity to assimilate facts.
Re: Buhari's Second Term Is Guaranteed win by obonujoker(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
Sarrki, you keep opening useless threads.... grin....

Whether you like it or not, many of us will be going up against ur PMB....

Our PVC will work....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Second Term Is Guaranteed win by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
obonujoker:
Sarrki, you keep opening useless threads.... grin....

Whether you like it or not, many of us will be going up against ur PMB....

Our PVC will work....

I'm not sarrki. I'm a patriotic Nigerian who wants PMB to continue his good works
Re: Buhari's Second Term Is Guaranteed win by Mintek: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
Purewatermeji:

I'm not sarrki. I'm a patriotic Nigerian who wants PMB to continue his good works

What "good work"?
Awon we*e po ni nairaland sha.
Re: Buhari's Second Term Is Guaranteed win by franchuks(m): 8:23am On Apr 25, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Good works indeed....
Re: Buhari's Second Term Is Guaranteed win by saarumann: 8:27am On Apr 25, 2018
So because terrorist buhari gave all top appoints to his fulani tribe he should be left to rig election? Let buhari dare rig 2019 presidential election and Lauren Ggbago treatment will be a Joke.
Re: Buhari's Second Term Is Guaranteed win by olasco18(m): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2018
ha aaaaa!!!!!!...op is too early to discourage them nw....... let them continue ranting on social media..may b d vote wil b cast same way with bbnaija.......thiz thread wnt make them sleep today........thank u Op
Re: Buhari's Second Term Is Guaranteed win by olasco18(m): 9:05am On Apr 25, 2018
saarumann:
So because terrorist buhari gave all top appoints to his fulani tribe he should be left to rig election? Let buhari dare rig 2019 presidential election and Lauren Ggbago treatment will be a Joke.
hahahaha guy better go and learn hw to use ur brain properly... if urz is malfunctioning better go and hire another one bfr itz too late

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: If It Was An Ordinary Citizen Who Jumped From A Moving SARS Vehicle / Nigeria One Of The Worst Countries For Christian Persecution - British MP / Senator Omo-agege Delegates Reportedly Disrupt Buhari’s Speech(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.