Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Student Research: 90% Of Igbos Don't Have A Voters Card - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Student Research: 90% Of Igbos Don't Have A Voters Card (2056 Views)

Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government / Shehui Sanni Reacts To Atiku's Plan To Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected / I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Research: 90% Of Igbos Don't Have A Voters Card by biafrasun: 5:55am On Apr 22, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
If we can achieve a Nigeria that works, there would be no need for a referendum. The first time biafra was mentioned was because of cracks in the entity called Nigeria.
And the crack is still there.

1 Like

Re: Student Research: 90% Of Igbos Don't Have A Voters Card by SalamRushdie: 6:08am On Apr 22, 2018
Cyynthialove:
With or without politics, average IBO man is OK with himself .

Stop decieving your self no one is okay with a madman like Buhari on the throne ..Tell your people to get their PVC abeg

1 Like

Re: Student Research: 90% Of Igbos Don't Have A Voters Card by 99100(m): 6:08am On Apr 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

There is no law that mandates or forces anyone to vote or get PVC. I'm a proud Igbo man who doesn't have a PVC and for good reason too. Nigeria is a failure and I will have nothing to do with its politics any more!

I SUPPORT FULL INDEPENDENCE OF THE IGBO NATION AS A SEPARATE COUNTRY FROM THE 1914 BRITISH COLONIAL DISASTER CALLED NIGERIA!

AS A RESULT, I SUPPORT MY FELLOW IGBOS TO TOTALLY BOYCOTT THE 2019 ELECTIONS!

NIGERIA IS A FAILURE, NO MATTER WHO GETS ELECTED.

No referendum no vote.
Nigeria is not the Igboman's country. A country he can only vote and not be voted for.
Buhari is going down and in their stu.pid view Atiku is the best option. Why must it be Atiku? If the Igbo man is a Nigerian, why not the Igbo man?
Like Buhari like Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Student Research: 90% Of Igbos Don't Have A Voters Card by Reelectbuhari: 6:39am On Apr 22, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Stop decieving your self no one is okay with a madman like Buhari on the throne ..Tell your people to get their PVC abeg

is it by force to remain in a failed union

1 Like

Re: Student Research: 90% Of Igbos Don't Have A Voters Card by LIFEisSIMPLE: 7:16am On Apr 22, 2018
Apparently most of the igbos on social media dont have there pvc. This has to change

Ndigbo there is need for massive enlightenment. The north and west are more politically enlightened
Re: Student Research: 90% Of Igbos Don't Have A Voters Card by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
pvc collection
Re: Student Research: 90% Of Igbos Don't Have A Voters Card by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
pvc collection should be higher
Re: Student Research: 90% Of Igbos Don't Have A Voters Card by Reelectbuhari: 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Apparently most of the igbos on social media dont have there pvc. This has to change

Ndigbo there is need for massive enlightenment. The north and west are more politically enlightened

God punish u for this ur last statement

rubbish

better close this thread in peace
Re: Student Research: 90% Of Igbos Don't Have A Voters Card by BumperNO: 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
smiley
ProYouAdminsUK:
So who gonna send Baba back to Daura? The Northerners who worship the ground he walks on and have already collected their voters card?

When people say Youths are lazy..

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Did Not At Anytime Accuse Jonathan In Person Of Corruption - Osinbajo / #osundecides Tragedies Of Allowing An F9 Candidate Take Over State Of Osun / I Have 20 Sure Vote For Gboyega Oyetola Of APC On Saturday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.