Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Advice Me Merrybet Addicts: I Want To Gamble With My Sister's 25k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me Merrybet Addicts: I Want To Gamble With My Sister's 25k (1473 Views)

Can I Gamble With This Love? / Bbnaija In The Era Of Covid-19; A Gamble With Human Lives / I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me Merrybet Addicts: I Want To Gamble With My Sister's 25k by ChildOfDoom: 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
I'm thinking of stopping virtual soccer because it has brought me nothing but problems. In short, I'm done with bet9ja as a whole. My penchant for dog race, colour and virtual soccer made my life a living hell. I want to focus on Merrybet now
Re: Advice Me Merrybet Addicts: I Want To Gamble With My Sister's 25k by ChildOfDoom: 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
We called family and relatives for help as our rent is over due. We need 120k. Mumsi has 20k already. 100k to go. My elder sister studying in the west has promised to send 25k through my account to support next week. I alone, know this. Now the thing is, I need 6 odds to play a booking number. That way, the whole rent issue is settled and I will still get change in my pocket
Re: Advice Me Merrybet Addicts: I Want To Gamble With My Sister's 25k by ChildOfDoom: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
Who can give me sure games. History has shown that any time I hold a large sum of money, I lose focus on the right games to arrange. Like last two years, when as an undergraduate I used my whole school fees in vain. I want my mum to be proud of me.

Advice me guys

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Merrybet Addicts: I Want To Gamble With My Sister's 25k by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
Guy, your moniker says it all, better go rethink, I gave up on betting a long time ago thinking it was an optional source of income but I was all wrong, see people who win bets are those who play for fun, not those who play for money, so man use that cash and find something better to do with it that will make it grow, or better still play sure 2odd and drop your habits, I know this advice will fall on deaf ears grin

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me Merrybet Addicts: I Want To Gamble With My Sister's 25k by Saverin: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
Who can give me sure games. History has shown that any time I hold a large sum of money, I lose focus on the right games to arrange. Like last two years, when as an undergraduate I used my whole school fees in vain. I want my mum to be proud of me.

Advice me guys

open ur dictionary and check the meaning "gamble"

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Merrybet Addicts: I Want To Gamble With My Sister's 25k by richythePH(f): 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
cheesy cheesy
hahahahaha

dude you a clown i swear cheesy

anyone who takes you seriously has leprosy in the brain

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Merrybet Addicts: I Want To Gamble With My Sister's 25k by Sahaboi(m): 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
if u have asked since morning.. would have issued you like 5 odds.. got ma source frm turkey.
Re: Advice Me Merrybet Addicts: I Want To Gamble With My Sister's 25k by Headlesschicken(m): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
undecided You don't need advice,you need Jesus....

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Merrybet Addicts: I Want To Gamble With My Sister's 25k by purem(m): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
richythePH:
cheesy cheesy

hahahahaha

Do you have leprosy too?

Why is the word "leprosy" also appears in your signature?

ChildOfDoom:
I'm thinking of stopping virtual soccer because it has brought me nothing but problems. In short, I'm done with bet9ja as a whole. My penchant for dog race, colour and virtual soccer made my life a living hell. I want to focus on Merrybet now

keep trying, after all winners never quit and quitters never win

As for the 25k send it to my account and I will do roll over with it in 1month and make up to 1m and transfer 500k to you

DEAL?
Re: Advice Me Merrybet Addicts: I Want To Gamble With My Sister's 25k by ChildOfDoom: 3:41am On Apr 22, 2018
Tochyodiks:
Guy, your moniker says it all, better go rethink, I gave up on betting a long time ago thinking it was an optional source of income but I was all wrong, see people who win bets are those who play for fun, not those who play for money, so man use that cash and find something better to do with it that will make it grow, or better still play sure 2odd and drop your habits, I know this advice will fall on deaf ears grin
lol.. You're right. I might not take your advice. It's difficult forgetting all I've lost. I want to recover them
Re: Advice Me Merrybet Addicts: I Want To Gamble With My Sister's 25k by ChildOfDoom: 9:35am On Apr 22, 2018
Saverin:

open ur dictionary and check the meaning "gamble"
Hmm.. I know. It has to do with risks but some people are better off in taking calculated risks
Re: Advice Me Merrybet Addicts: I Want To Gamble With My Sister's 25k by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 22, 2018
Very simple
Arsenal win
Man city win
Chelsea qualify
ATM win
Juventus win or draw
Stoke Burnley draw or (On bet9ja)

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me Merrybet Addicts: I Want To Gamble With My Sister's 25k by josephwilliamsd(m): 11:48am On Apr 22, 2018
Bantam:
Very simple
Arsenal win
Man city win
Chelsea qualify
ATM win
Juventus win or draw
Stoke Burnley draw or (On bet9ja)

Arsenal corner over 8.5
Man city will surely win
Chelsea to qualify not a good option but Chelsea 1.5
Juventus 15 mins draw
Punterking has spoken

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Merrybet Addicts: I Want To Gamble With My Sister's 25k by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
josephwilliamsd:

Arsenal corner over 8.5
Man city will surely win
Juventus 15 mins draw
Punterking has spoken
Will that give him up to 6odds?
Re: Advice Me Merrybet Addicts: I Want To Gamble With My Sister's 25k by ChildOfDoom: 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
richythePH:
cheesy cheesy

hahahahaha

I'm being realistic
Re: Advice Me Merrybet Addicts: I Want To Gamble With My Sister's 25k by ChildOfDoom: 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
Sahaboi:
if u have asked since morning.. would have issued you like 5 odds.. got ma source frm turkey.
Ohh. The money hasn't come yet. Expecting it by monday or tuesday
Re: Advice Me Merrybet Addicts: I Want To Gamble With My Sister's 25k by dyangprof(m): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
Go play ya mum exact D. O. B
##$$babaijebu#$##
Re: Advice Me Merrybet Addicts: I Want To Gamble With My Sister's 25k by ChildOfDoom: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bantam:
Very simple Arsenal win Man city win Chelsea qualify ATM win Juventus win or draw Stoke Burnley draw or (On bet9ja)
wow shocked
The four played were accurate. The money is yet to arrive though.

I'll keep u posted smiley
Re: Advice Me Merrybet Addicts: I Want To Gamble With My Sister's 25k by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
wow shocked

The four played were accurate. The money is yet to arrive though.

I'll keep u posted smiley
Aii

Re: Advice Me Merrybet Addicts: I Want To Gamble With My Sister's 25k by ChildOfDoom: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bantam:

Aii
I think I typed wrongly. What I mean is, your prediction was right but didn't play it as I have not received the money promised by my sister.

Hoping to get new predictions from you once I receive the alert
Re: Advice Me Merrybet Addicts: I Want To Gamble With My Sister's 25k by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
I think I typed wrongly. What I mean is, your prediction was right but didn't play it as I have not received the money promised by my sister.

Hoping to get new predictions from you once I receive the alert
okay bruv safe
Re: Advice Me Merrybet Addicts: I Want To Gamble With My Sister's 25k by ChildOfDoom: 8:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
josephwilliamsd:

Arsenal corner over 8.5
Man city will surely win
Juventus 15 mins draw
Punterking has spoken
Wow.. Spot on. If only the money had arrived when u pasted this.

I hope to get more tips during Uefa (when money don show)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Nairalander! / Story Of Man Who Earns N170k By Sleeping With A Nymphomaniac / 10 Sex Tapes Were Made–apostle Chris Omatsola Speaks After Sex Tape Scandal(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.