Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) (29059 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From Poland (Photos) / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by buhariguy(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
tolulope1990:
Ogun kill him as he return to the lazy country
God bless you
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by 360great(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
babaobakonami:
Welcome Baba wa.. Our father. Second term sure die.
may sense fall on you

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by fortunechy(m): 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Feeling LAZY with Buhari and 154 others..����

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by wakeupafricanyo: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
#getyouPVC

#votewise

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by chukuli(m): 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
the biggest fool of d 21st century is back
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by goshee: 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
The ZOO is really damnable
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by thaoriginator: 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Welcome back papa. 2nd is sure for you sir. Forget about them lazy foolish nigerians they are of no importance. We the hardworking citizens believe in your government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
The funny thing is that he might not even have any idea about the backlash his statement generated. We can all pretend there's no iota of truth in it but there actually is. I guess its the presentation, and how he did so that was wrong. Time and place. His handlers would probably shield all the bad news from him and he'd think all is well and fine though. That's something that's really messed up this administration- they're out of touch with Nigerians and the people representing them are doing a horrible job. A lot of people criticise Trump about tweeting all the time. . .but his connection to social media is a plus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by idris4r83(m): 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
MrAnele:
The fool..... .

Someone should please tell me the difference between this two...?
one is wearing a cap
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by godofuck231: 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
Issafela:
The president of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari has finally returns to Abuja, after participating in the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meetings (CHOGM) and meeting with Prime Minister Theresa May.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6Wcf1v6LEI

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/president-muhammadu-buhari-finally.html

No need to go welcome am, Na shame e bring come back for us

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by sirgalahad26(m): 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
conversation between buhari and his adviser when planning his homeward trip:

PMB:how do i face these people i've disgraced?!

ADVISER:sneak into the country at night or else, the youths will welcome u with dangerous weapons!

PMB: chop knuckle, ur head dey there!
#lazynigerianyouths

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiibooooooo. Nna, I salute o. Make this buhari no come give una hypertension. Haba! na only una dey this country? There should be a limit to hatred. I no sure say this 2023 go possible with all this propaganda. Make una do small small o.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by portablefola(f): 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
why he come enter for night...hnmmmm
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by iksman2002(m): 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
IYANGBALI:
See person wey dey call us lazy,ask am when last him see him wife pant for the other room.
hahahahahahaaaa u make me laff aswear.... grin
its "ze oza room"
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by sapele914(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
GooseBump:
Imagine if I was the pilot......
No be only pilot unless a kamakasi for Okada Air?,car park for MM 2 local airport will not even give you a job.

Welcome back Mr President,How was the Queen and the weather in London?I heard it rained a lot as usual?Hope you had a nice flight?

A lot of Babylonians will be in the synagogue tomorrow wailing and we console them with words of wisdom and say weep not you Pharisees for the tears of a Hypocrite is hypocrisy itself (Crocodile Tears).
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by ZeOptimist(m): 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
I wish some youths were there to welcome the #lazynigerianpresident with placards, pure water, eggs and everything throwable so he can see how grave a mistake he made.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by sapele914(m): 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
chukuli:
the biggest fool of d 21st century is back
Is your daddy back from work?I thought I heard your mother cursing him that he is a lazy youth man that has refused to work for the last 7 years?or has papa gone into evans line of business?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=babaobakonami post=66915521]Welcome Baba wa.. Our father. Second term sure die. Sure die
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by sapele914(m): 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
ZeOptimist:
I wish some youths were there to welcome the #lazynigerianpresident with placards, pure water, eggs and everything throwable so he can see how grave a mistake he made.
Coward why not you?Potato couch Lazy Youth. Empty Barrel hungry pessimist instead of going to boil the egg to eat & using the pure water to digest the omlette,you will go and be stoning the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria?wonders will never end,I'm sorry for your parents maybe you want to commit suicide and go to an early grave?Headline News Ipob Terrorist shot at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by dview001(m): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
lazy Nigerian president
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by Temptee101(m): 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
AnonyNymous:
The funny thing is that he might not even have any idea about the backlash his statement generated. We can all pretend there's no iota of truth in it but there actually is. I guess its the presentation, and how he did so that was wrong. Time and place. His handlers would probably shield all the bad news from him and he'd think all is well and fine though. That's something that's really messed up this administration- they're out of touch with Nigerians and the people representing them are doing a horrible job. A lot of people criticise Trump about tweeting all the time. . .but his connection to social media is a plus.
Who is to be blamed for that if not our lazy president who happens to know nothing happening around him. It has been from one crisis to another since he took over.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by MrALIVE: 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Evil man
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by ZeOptimist(m): 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
sapele914:
Coward why not you?Potato couch Lazy Youth. Empty Barrel hungry pessimist instead of going to boil the egg to eat & using the pure water to digest the omlette,you will go and be stoning the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria?wonders will never end,I'm sorry for your parents maybe you want to commit suicide and go to an early grave?Headline News Ipob Terrorist shot at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport.
You're the jobless one here not me. And for all I care you can keep ranting. And for your information, I'm not Igbo. So you actually think Igbos are the only ones turning their backs on this government? You must be dozing. Wake up I say!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by blesskewe(f): 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
chiboyo:
Association of Nigerian Lazy youths welcome you sir.
May thunder trail your footsteps for the comment you made about us in London!!
Amen
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by Turnedaround: 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
That where he should hide his face, #lazynigerianpresident

#uselessnigerianpresident

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 22, 2018
"Nigerian youths are lazy & uneducated. Always wanting free oil money" ~ PMB

ME: Sir, you are absolutely correct. One of the lazy Nigerian youths who is enjoying free oil money had an accident with the power bike he bought with free oil money not too long ago, and he was flown abroad for treatment with free oil money, then he hired a jet with free oil money from London to Abuja after his treatment.

Sir, I completely agree with you that the Nigerian youths are lazy and uneducated and always wanting free oil money. Their role models are in Aso Rock enjoying free oil money without even solving any problem for the country. When they are ill, they fly abroad for medical vacation with free oil money.

Why would anyone disagree with you that the Nigerian youths are uneducated? It's very obvious. That's why they don't even know their rights. They keep defending your ineptitude.

You enjoyed free education as a young man, but today the youths are deprived of basic education. You were a governor, a petroleum commissioner and ahead of states as a youth, but today, youths are on social media defending your failures.

Honestly, I agree with you that the Nigerian youths are lazy, that's why you ruled Nigeria as a youth and have also grabbed the job as an old man. The youths are too ignorant to even know the implication of your comments. They don't even know you and your fellow old men are doing jobs they should ordinarily be doing.

Sir, the most interesting aspect of this your truth is that you said it in a country where their government provides basic infrastructures, almost free education, free WiFi, free health care, almost free investment loans for their youths. While, in your own country, these lazy and uneducated youths, provide their own electricity, schools, security, roads, healthcare etc.. Yet, the indolent youths use their "free oil money" to buy mobile data to defend your ineptitude.

Sir, let me remind you that we have seen so many Nigerian youths who were almost useless in Nigeria, but when they cross over to the western world, they suddenly begin to excel in different fields of endeavor. What do you think is responsible for their positive output in the foreign land? Your guess is as good as mine, Sir- The difference is not farfetched. A responsible government plan for their youths and create enabling environment for the youths to be able to create wealth and contribute to National development. Can we say the same of your own country? Certainly Not! Instead, we have lazy, uneducated youths who would hang on telecommunication masts and electric cables to shout SAI BABA when you visit their states. I only wish they knew better.

Sir, Finally, let me ask you, Sir, apart from the free oil money we have been paying you since your days as a youth till date, what have you been able to make out for yourself on your own? Do you have thriving businesses that are providing employment for the Nigerian youths? Have you invented anything on your own? Sir, you can now see that this free oil money is what has kept you going for over 50 years. Perhaps this laziness is not limited to the youths alone, I guess some 75-year-old incompetent presidents are also lazy and love free oil money, that's why they want to remain in power till they are 80 years old. If we take away the free oil money we have been paying you and audit your life, are you sure you will have any worth, Sir?

I leave you to your conscience, Sir.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by sapele914(m): 12:12am On Apr 22, 2018
ZeOptimist:
You're the jobless one here not me. And for all I care you can keep ranting. And for your information, I'm not Igbo. So you actually think Igbos are the only ones turning their backs on this government? You must be dozing. Wake up I say!

Not only ranting,how can one claim to turn their back on a Government they never supported?Hypocrite hater of the Republic,waste of time to even imagine fighting the President, those almijiri glue sniffing & tramanol brothers up North the President was referring to in his speech out number you by 1 to 7,go and review obasanjo's census figures of 2006.

President Buhari is Hausa Fulani from the original Hausa Emirate Daura & also a founding member of the Kaduna Mafia either you are ignorant of Nigerian politics or you are delibrately telling yourself a lie?Traits of a Pharisee.

Even the great Obafemi Awolowo was helpless when he saw the might of the Hausa Fulani that installed Shehu Shagari in 1979 and again in 1983. Or are you implying we remove President Buhari an Hausa Fulani for another Hausa Fulani?I wonder who the ignorant Hausa Fulani lover is?Slave to the Caliphate.

All your Fake news,propaganda & disinformation is a waste of time.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by luckysmills: 12:15am On Apr 22, 2018
I thought this plane will crash ioooo.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by sapele914(m): 12:21am On Apr 22, 2018
Temptee101:
Who is to be blamed for that if not our lazy president who happens to know nothing happening around him. It has been from one crisis to another since he took over.
Lazy Youth,Empty Barrel if you are not a perpetual certified Failure name 1 crisis that has stopped you from prospering and loading your current or savings account with tonnes of Naira since President Buhari took over the reigns of the Federal Government?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) by Dandybutix: 12:39am On Apr 22, 2018
MrAnele:
The fool..... .

Someone should please tell me the difference between this two...?
I see trash on both pics.... or am i wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Releases Another Warning Alert Over Plot To Destabilize Nigeria / Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman / Niger-Delta Group Condemns Tompolo's Acquisition Of War Ships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.