Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,477 members, 7,846,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. (1980 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by czer2(m): 5:55pm On May 16, 2010
Good day my fellow NL guys and babes.i have a girl by name deborah we have been into relationship for over three years and we loved each other. Although she do cheat and when i find out she will plead and i will 4give her. When we wanted to make love 4 the first time she said she was a virgin so i left her not to hot her then a day came when we had sex to my greatest surprise she was not a virgin i kept quite,we kept on making love on different place like on the garden and other useless places,so a day came when i asked her who disvirgin her she started telling me that it was her first guy, while she told me that i was the first,so i knew she was not faithfull i began to draw myself away from her then letter i saw her with her mum in my house and the mum asked if i was responsible 4 the pregnancy i told her no cause it up to like two month we have not made love, so letter i heard that it was 4 a guy she told me that he was her sisters guy and when i confronted her she was crying and begging me not to leave her in this condition so friends am confuse what should i do please.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by ElRazur: 6:12pm On May 16, 2010
Are you daft?

She lied, cheated and now carries someone else baby and you are asking for advice? I think you are daft and love aint just blind. Get a Vaseline and go wwwannk yourself. I am sure you will get over her.

But if you truly love her, stay with her till she's got a baby from another baby father. Mumu.

angry
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Osama10(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2010
If you like yourself you better dump that shit of a girl you claim is your girl.

Whatelse do you want hear again, she lied, she cheats and she is pregnant.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by czer2(m): 7:14pm On May 16, 2010
Guy is not like that just confuse
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Osama10(m): 7:24pm On May 16, 2010
c-zer:

O boy believe me you dont need to be confused at all this one is very very clear.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by ElRazur: 7:26pm On May 16, 2010
c-zer:

Kneel down and pray to God about it? I am sure you will get a better response.

grin
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Skywalker5(m): 7:29pm On May 16, 2010
Dont believe this story. You guys come up here and post rubbish. How the hell are u gonna say u confused and u dont know what to do angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

So u waiting for people here to advice you?

shio ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by harakiri(m): 7:30pm On May 16, 2010
c-zer:

Good day my fellow NL guys and babes.i have a girl by name deborah we have been into relationship for over three years and we loved each other. Although she do cheat and when i find out she will plead and i will 4give her. When we wanted to make love 4 the first time she said she was a virgin so i left her not to hot her then a day came when we had intimacy to my greatest surprise she was not a virgin i kept quite,we kept on making love on different place like on the garden and other useless places,so a day came when i asked her who disvirgin her she started telling me that it was her first guy, while she told me that i was the first,so i knew she was not faithfull i began to draw myself away from her then letter i saw her with her mum in my house and the mum asked if i was responsible 4 the pregnancy i told her no cause it up to like two month we have not made love, so letter i heard that it was 4 a guy she told me that he was her sisters guy and when i confronted her she was crying and begging me not to leave her in this condition so friends am confuse what should i do please.     

On a serious note, do guys like this still exist? Are you for real? Is this story real or something you just made up? Coz if it's real, then you are as dumb as rocks.Every man has his faults and every man has gone through a trials with women but this your issue is pathetic.First she lied about being a virgin.Second, you found out she wasn't and she lied again.Third, you kept away from her for two months, she got pregnant for someone else and she didn't stop her mom from coming to barge in on you thus implying that she must have hinted to her mom that YOU WERE RESPONSIBLE for the pregnancy.

If the points listed above aren't enough to clear your head then you might just as well remain confused for all eternity.What is so complex that you can't understand.You were dating a LovePeddler and you got out by the whiskers.If i was a Christian, i would have said "God" saved you.

Wise up my friend!
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by czer2(m): 7:47pm On May 16, 2010
@sky do you think i can say what is not true 4 people to help me,that means you do lie
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by czer2(m): 7:50pm On May 16, 2010
@harakiri guy thanks alot but you know is not that easy to 4get something like that
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by czer2(m): 7:50pm On May 16, 2010
@harakiri guy thanks alot but you know is not that easy to 4get something like that
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by harakiri(m): 8:10pm On May 16, 2010
c-zer:

@harakiri guy thanks alot[b] but you know is not that easy to 4get something like that[/b]

Which part do you find it hard forgetting? Is it the part where she almost nailed another man's pregnancy on you or the one where she lied about her virginity? If i were you, i would probably go for HIV test coz since you believed that she was a virgin, it's possible you had unprotected sex with her AND she has been having unprotected sex with others else she wouldn't be pregnant.Don't let women and their ways fool you.

That girl can poison you if she has the chance.A woman that has the heart to pin another man's child on an innocent victim can commit murder with no bias.You should be thanking your stars that you went off the hook easily.There are some that will pull down the sky claiming that you are the father of the child and you must marry her.Before you discover that the child isn't yours, you would have had children with her and even if you drive her away, you will still be connected to her because of the children she has for you.If you can imagine living the rest of your life in that situation and you are still confused about what to do, then there is no remedy for you.Don't bother asking anyone for advice coz it's obviously not sinking in.

End of!
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by suyamasta(m): 8:32pm On May 16, 2010
Guy@poster u can just be friendz i.e assist her and giv her positive advices then gradually withdraw or better still tell her u neva wan 2 see her again nd end d relationship OK!!
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by bkbabe97: 8:35pm On May 16, 2010
you still calling her ur galfriend? lol
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Skywalker5(m): 8:50pm On May 16, 2010
c-zer:

@sky do you think i can say what is not true 4 people to help me,that means you do lie

She Lied, She cheated on you and worst of all,cheated on you with her sister's guy. Come on Man,Its the part you are saying you are confused that is still a mystery to me. Mayb there is something else u not saying or, i dont know man. .the only one i can think of is dump her and never see her again.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Jaideyone(m): 9:00pm On May 16, 2010
Dump the bit***ch
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by czer2(m): 9:02pm On May 16, 2010
Na waiting man go do
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by elderly: 2:38am On May 17, 2010
Guy read your post and just assume it happened to a friend of yours !!!
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 17, 2010
Some guys just really need to grow up in this 9ja.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by 190: 1:33pm On May 17, 2010
me tinks this poster is aged 12 and his gurlfriend 13
~
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by harakiri(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2010
190:

me tinks this poster is aged 12 and his gurlfriend 13
~

I couldn't agree more. . .lol
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by jenibayo(f): 1:41pm On May 17, 2010
Poster need to see de doctor, MUMU MUMU na u be.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by sexdoctor(m): 3:37pm On May 17, 2010
I don't wanna wait in vain for your love;
I don't wanna wait in vain for your love.
From the very first time I blessed my eyes on you, girl,
My heart says follow t'rough.
But I know, now, that I'm way down on your line,
But the waitin' feel is fine:
So don't treat me like a puppet on a string,
'Cause I know I have to do my thing.
Don't talk to me as if you think I'm dumb;
I wanna know when you're gonna come - soon.
I don't wanna wait in vain for your love,
'Cause if summer is here,
I'm still waiting there;
Winter is here,
And I'm still waiting there.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by DECOtech(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2010
I don't know what u expect to hear from naira landers, , Ok, you r heart broken but you shld have kept your eyes open. dark clouds appear before it rains. stop wasting your time with this thread on nairaland. dump d shit of a girl and get useful. No tym.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by czer2(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2010
jenibayo:

is the type of you that do such things by the way are you showing us your ass or back,your ass is as flat as a road so try and do something about it, ok dondi
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by jalether(m): 4:40pm On May 17, 2010
@poster, If you are seriously asking for advice on what to do then you qaulify as the biggest simp aka mumu

even my 8 yr old nephew should know what to do in a situation like this and that is get rid of her faster than the speed of light and thunder
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by czer2(m): 4:49pm On May 17, 2010
jenibayo:

is the type of you that do such things by the way are you showing us your ass or back,your ass is as flat as a road so try and do something about it, ok dondi
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by SeanLewis(m): 6:09pm On May 17, 2010
This guy needs to be thrown back to the 1980's undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by SeanLewis(m): 6:12pm On May 17, 2010
undecided this guy nids to be thrown back to 1980's
Re: My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by luap: 6:46pm On May 17, 2010
Can someone slap this man upside the head? Here I have better advice, can you please see a doc to remove your testicles. You should never have children because they might come out as dummies.

(1) (Reply)

True Confession. Some1 Should Help Me Out Of This Mess / Why Do Girls Want Boyfriends So Bad? / Which Song Would You Dedicateto Your EX?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.