Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife (43600 Views)

Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc / Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by savannahGist: 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
A 24-year-old woman is set to become 76-year-old South African former President Jacob Zuma’s seventh wife.
The beautiful lady, identified as Nonkanyiso Conco confirmed to the Times Live that she and Zuma are getting married.

“Yes‚ we are getting married‚ but that is all I can say. I need to consult before I give any interviews‚” she said.

News24 reports that the woman gave birth to a baby last week at the Busamed Hillcrest Private Hospital last Thursday – Zuma’s birthday.

Conco is a director of the Pietermaritzburg-based Nomkhubulwane Culture and Youth Development Organisation‚ aimed at protecting the cultural practices of Zulu maidens.

Conco reportedly resides in the plush Ballito Estate Hilltop‚ home to some of the city’s most well-heeled residents. She would be Zuma’s youngest bride‚ at 52 years his junior.

Zuma‚ who has always been a proponent of polygamy‚ is currently married to Gertrude Sizakele Khumalo‚ Thobeka Madiba-Zuma and Bongi Ngema-Zuma. He is divorced from Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma and separated from Nompumelelo MaNtuli Zuma.

In total, Zuma has fathered 22 known children from at least 11 women.

Three independent sources confirmed to News24 that Zuma came to visit his baby under strict security on Thursday night.

“They had to clear the maternity ward for other patients. Hospital staff made it clear that this was strictly confidential,” a source with direct knowledge of the birth told News24.

Ray Zuma, who is related to the former president, confirmed to News24 that Zuma was going to wed a woman named Nonkanyiso Chonco.

When asked if Chonco was the same woman who had given birth to a baby earlier this month, Ray Zuma responded by saying: “So?”

“I can’t see why you are interested. When he was still the president, you [the media] were terrorising him, and now you are all of a sudden interested in him.”

When asked about the details of the wedding, he said he was not privy to the details.
“No date has been set yet. Both families must come together to decide on the date. We are still in the pre-nuptial phases of the process.”

When News24 visited the hospital earlier in the week, an employee confirmed that Zuma had visited the facility.

“Yes he was here last week. I saw him with his security. I do not know why he came through.”
But other sources confirmed the baby was Zuma’s. Hospital staff were briefed to keep it a closely guarded secret and only told “this is JZ’s child” and a “VIP delivery”.
Hillcrest Private Hospital management declined to comment saying they would not divulge details of any patient.

http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/21/former-sa-president-jacob-zuma-set-to-take-seventh-wife/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by obinnashady(m): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
Okoroawusa's hero

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by Loyalblak007(f): 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
shocked
Congratulations Conco

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by Motolank: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
Heeeen? So this man will suck them bobbys? Climb this girl? Tufiapa

S.A. youth are lazzzzzzzzzzzzy cool

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by maxiuc(m): 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
grin
Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by Donshemzy1234: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
The Daura nincompoop can also marry as many wives as he wants for all I care. He should just get the Bleep outta that position which isn't for dullars like him.

Singed: chairman #lazyNigerianyouth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
Correct guy

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by MrAnele(m): 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
Fresh Puna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by Billionboi: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
Datz one thing with money.........upon say d man case dey court say na thief.

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by Burger01(m): 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
What's he looking for at this age? This man like puzzycat like mad cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by youngbelieve(f): 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wonders shall never end shocked so dis one is still looking for de one dah will kill him! Issoright

6 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
grin

Zuma Zuma!!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by Benbisco(f): 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
Like KILODE?

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by dotunibrahim7(m): 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
Baba olojukokoro all the wife wey you get never do you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by philip0906(m): 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lol...This guy come this life come flenjor grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by noobias(m): 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
What is life?
Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by ogwoliun: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
Na for money abi no wetin? some girls na waooo!
Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by Authoreety: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wateva rocks his boat....

Africans sef...

Na wa o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by calddon(m): 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
Dis man
Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by Krafty006: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
Jacob bull............Affordable leather shoes for men , 0-8-1-8-1-6-6-3-6-1-6.
Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by ollah2: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
If Zuma were a Muslim or from the North, all sorts of words would have been used against him, his lineage, generation, Muslims in the world, Islam, Muhammed , Allah and Qur'an

Children of hate will pass on this one

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by GreatOlu1: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
Issokay, father of all nation

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by mayowascholar(m): 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
shoo
Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by nosmassam(m): 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
ohhh Jesus!!!!!!!
Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by SoNature(m): 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
This is the character Rochas moulded in Imo State

Thank God the youths brought the statue down

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by talk2hb1(m): 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thats Good To Hear!
Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by samnificent(m): 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
She is not a Gold Digger!!!!
It is true Love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by Houseofglam7(f): 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
My dear ex-president
I bow my head in shame

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife by anthony533(m): 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
This girl is getting married to her ancestor.
I pray her children should grow up to know there father

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe / Anatoly Chubais Resigns And Flees Russia / UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.