Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo (87321 Views)

Ghana’s Supreme Court Orders Bishop George Adjeman To Vacate And Relinquish Bish / Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 22, 2018
gidjah:
I joined winners chapel through Uncle Adjemam George way back back.We lived close and few of his family members were in my estate then in Kaduna.He left for Ghana and d next thing na that touching story of rebel.His ministry is no more thriving like before, you can't partake of Oyedepos Grace once you are a Rebel.Most of them who rebelled against him never made it high.I have been a member of this awesome ministry for over 2decades .

Sigh...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by daveP(m): 10:36am On Apr 22, 2018
all These remitting leaves each unit incapable of doing their own charitable and community service that would be another form of evangelizing.

I send in 100% and get back 35% of which mostly are for just the church and pastor finances, that poor. Paul settled churches and they created their own wealth and became fundraisers for his ministry to the Saints... Now the difference is that both parties became actors of this ministry and not one sided like we have nowadays.

All these Hq crap pisses me off, cos of the perceived intentions behind them all.
Then the natural crave for foreign currency again.

I'm sure if the naira and the dollar were similar, all these HQ would just allow these units to use the funds themselves. smh
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by cytell56: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Adjeman successfully hijacked a billion dollar corporation. That's ingenious

You are seeing in terms of monetary value, while am seeing in terms of a course he has placed on his head!!!

1 Like

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2018
AreaFada2:

Chai! I posted about some pastors shagging every every church member like 30 minutes ago on another thread. And here is a church member confirming it.

So this shagomaniac is your spiritual mentor, bah?

So how can you be sure he didn't shag your girl? shocked shocked

Lol...he was but no longer is my pastor. These events were years back (around 1997/1998) when I was still in SS1. My parents were ardent members of Winners Chapel then because of the long relationship they had with Oyedepo back in the years. My dad first met Oyedepo in Tulsa Oklahoma when Oyedepo was still a pastor training at the Faith Bible School under Kenneth Hagin Ministries so we were kinna close.

Mum was a civil servant so was posted to Uyo and we continued in Winners Chapel Uyo. Then the church wasn't that big back then. It was this Pastor Abraham that made the church grow after taking over from one Pastor Solomon Udoh and I must confess that what that church is today was partly because of his contribution.

But then the guy was a f*ckaholic. I had caught him several times squeezing the life out of the boobs and booties of young female members in the church then especially women from Akwa-ibom where his wife hails from. You know Akwa-ibom women are very endowed. I was dating Itoro (a fresh black beauty who just finished from FGC Calabar)...babe had this onion figure grin grin
She told me in confidence that "daddy" (the pastor) was always disturbing her whenever his wife asked her to come over to the house to assist her. Whenever he was at the church office, his wife would cook at home and give to her to go give daddy in the office and the man would want to have his way. One day, I offered to follow her and the plan was that when he begins his molestation, I would barge into the office...plan effected and I saw his struggling with my girl...he tried to cover up by letting go and pretending he was looking for something but the look on my face told him that I was in the know. Could you believe that this guy went home and turned the whole story upside down to his wife that he caught me fingering Itoro in church. Na so the wife carry the matter for head come give my parents....

The news spread subtly but swiftly in church and people believed because wherever I was, itoro was there.

But as I speak to you now, the wife according to information I got is no longer with him because he took his philandering attitude with him to Ghana and the wife got to know about it. You can read about it here:

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Man-of-God-accused-of-sexual-abuse-money-laundering-59815

Heard he even laundered Winners Chapel's money to build that his church.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Halo22: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2018
It took me time to conclude that churches these days have turned to business, a place that is suppose to be God's household. Jurists now decide on the cases of the men that claimed God called them to do the work. But am surprised at how greedy these men could be cos even in public corporations, there are different individual interests but still, they hardly go to court or develop heavy rifts. By the way, who raise those money they are remitting and holding in various percentages; the poor masses. The earlier we wise-up as congregation, the better for our dear future.

2 Likes

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Chubhie: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2018
HigherEd:

Ah sorry I don't know them o.
Okay. They also left almost taking same pattern as Adjeman but Oyedepo used hindsight wisdom to contain them.

Church politics at the high level ain't no different with the recent dramas ongoing amongst the senators.

When Adjeman was transferred to Ibadan, Mike Afolabi who was in Ibadan was moved to Ilorin. Bolu martains in kano was moved to owerri while Dickson in owerri was moved to warri.

Adjeman triggered a whole lot of chain reactions. Above all, I have respect for Abioye. The guy was virtually frustrated and pushed to leave with tempting offers from above yet the guy stood his ground telling everyone that his only mission in this life is to play 2nd to Oyedepo. Now, that's loyalty at its peak.

Pastor Richard 2nd in command to Adjeman is also a good man.

7 Likes

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by muzeze77: 10:45am On Apr 22, 2018
Same thing happened with winners maryland USA. It was headed my a Ghanaian pastor kofi and it got so big and I heard profitable suddenly we heard that the pastor was being asked to relocate to ibadan , he refused and started his own church with some of his members. My Christian brothers and sisters open your eyes . This are no longer churches but corporations. If you don't know the amount of money the church is receiving , it means you are not a member, you are suppose to since winners belong to all members

3 Likes

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Olatara(f): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2018
AreaFada2:

Chai! I posted about some pastors shagging every every church member like 30 minutes ago on another thread. And here is a church member confirming it.

So this shagomaniac is your spiritual mentor, bah?

So how can you be sure he didn't shag your girl? shocked shocked
Kip lawyer dia, do you want to scatter their relationship
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Chubhie: 10:47am On Apr 22, 2018
daveP:
all These remitting leaves each unit incapable of doing their own charitable and community service that would be another form of evangelizing.

I send in 100% and get back 35% of which mostly are for just the church and pastor finances, that poor. Paul settled churches and they created their own wealth and became fundraisers for his ministry to the Saints... Now the difference is that both parties became actors of this ministry and not one sided like we have nowadays.

All these Hq crap pisses me off, cos of the perceived intentions behind them all.

I'm sure if the naira and the dollar were similar, all these HQ would just allow these units to use the funds themselves. smh
Cash was smuggled inside tyres and transported by road from Accra to Lagos. Money laundering.
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by BluntBoy(m): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2018
Born2Breed:
Betrayal in the highest order. The Ghanian was very greedy, although this deceitful or hostile takeover of businesses( sorry churches) are common in christendom.

The likes of Oristejafor did same to church of God mission.

And TB Joshua too.

He started his church with two other people. He was the one that provided the land on which their first church building was erected. The one who was said to have had the calling among them was to be the pastor while TB and the other were to be his assistants. But TB hijacked the church on the basis that he donated the land. I heard the land was not even his but his aunty's.

But who cares anyway if businessmen squabble and take over one another's businesses?

2 Likes

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by makinson2865: 10:53am On Apr 22, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:
its all about the money finally

looks same with Ashimolowo and RCCG

sad

u should have said "it looks same with Ashinmolowo and
NonFarmPayrol:

sad

u should have said "it looks same with Ashinmolowo and
NonFarmPayrol:

sad

u should have said "it looks same with Ashinmolowo and four square church. Not RCCG as u've stated.
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by BOOMnaija(m): 10:53am On Apr 22, 2018
All these daddy freeze friends sef!
Anyway, wetin be my own undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 22, 2018
gidjah:
I joined winners chapel through Uncle Adjemam George way back back.We lived close and few of his family members were in my estate then in Kaduna.He left for Ghana and d next thing na that touching story of rebel.His ministry is no more thriving like before, you can't partake of Oyedepos Grace once you are a Rebel.Most of them who rebelled against him never made it high.
I have been a member of this awesome ministry for over 2decades .

Wow...same here @bolded...though I don't regularly attend because of personal reasons.

You should know Pastor Ajaero, Pastor Olutayo who happens to be the brother-in-law of Bishop Oyedepo, Rev. Simeon Afolabi and a host of other pastors who founded Living Faith Church back then before it flourished starting in Angwa Rimi Kaduna before moving to Barnawa.

Apart from the issue of being a "rebel"...there is always a law of Karma that catches up with you when you resort to betrayal.

By the way, is George Adjeman's wife (Joy) still with him?

2 Likes

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by daveP(m): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2018
Chubhie:

Cash was smuggled inside tyres and transported by road from Accra to Lagos. Money laundering.
whose gods is their belly.....

I think the spirit of Mammon is getting a revisit by Christians. It was very livid at the turn of the new millennium. But it was met with Lil or not enough resistance. Came in the guise that diverted many from the truth. And now eyes are beginning to see, ears are now hearing..... Sad one for people we call leaders in the house of God.

From this moment onwards, the church would continue to do stuff that would make judgement starting in the house of God to be very very justified and wanted. It's happening already.
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Reference(m): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2018
Chubhie:
What's you take on bishop bolu martins,Mike Afolabi and Dickinson?

And Simeon Afolabi and Joseph Ebohimen and even inlaw Dayo Olutayo before them (I know all of them to their bathroom slippers). And the likes of Dele Bamgboye and Femi Martins before them all... And on and on. Many have risen to great heights in the ministry and left. None was let go easily which is understandable in the world of institution building. But Bishop Oyedepo had to realise that things of God, creations of God have life and one of the characteristics of life is reproduction. God ordains reproduction. Peter coukd not do it alone, neither could Paul.

Churches grow like natural cells and at an appropriate time they must split. Only unviable cells donot multiply. The pain that the church feels when these things happen is akin to the pain a pregnant woman feels at delivery (multiplication). It is natural but a result of the fallen state of man.

Abraham a man of faith was told by God to move on after Lot rebelled.That is God. All these other Bishops and Senior pastors who have left were resisted and delayed but in the end most left amicably. None was as bad as the Adjeman case since.

3 Likes

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by BluntBoy(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2018
muzeze77:
Same thing happened with winners maryland USA. It was headed my a Ghanaian pastor kofi and it got so big and I heard profitable suddenly we heard that the pastor was being asked to relocate to ibadan , he refused and started his own church with some of his members. My Christian brothers and sisters open your eyes . This are no longer churches but corporations. If you don't know the amount of money the church is receiving , it means you are not a member, you are suppose to since winners belong to all members

Exactly. I tell people that if you cannot hold your religious leaders accountable, then, you don't have the moral rights to criticize your political leaders.

Also, there is always partiality in postings of pastors which has confirmed many churches as family businesses.

How many times has Oyedepo shifted his son to grow a smaller church? He watches out for his son in the ministry but moves other pastors as soon as they have established and grown a church. Without much stress, David Oyedepo Jnr is now resident pastor of the HQ Winners International. This has placed him above the amiable Abioye on the pecking order of who succeeds Oyedepo Snr.

7 Likes

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by AreaFada2: 10:57am On Apr 22, 2018
Olatara:
Kip lawyer dia, do you want to scatter their relationship

My dear not so. I mean you have to wonder why a guy would let his babe hang around such a pervert. A man well-known for shagging anything. Suppose one day he molests the babe in his house, the babe might be too ashamed to tell anyone. Such a he-goat can engineer his wife to be absent, so the babe arrives when the wife is not there.

Can you imagine what trauma a molested girl goes through, too afraid to talk due to stigma & fear of pastor's influence? I know because I dealt with such women in the past, line of work then.

If it got to the point that the guy got to know, it must have been serious. We guys are usually the last to know, if ever.
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by focus7: 11:00am On Apr 22, 2018
HigherEd:

Men like Enenche, Adeyemi, Poju and Ibeyiomie started under Oyedepo and today have equally financially strong ministries irrespective of poor economy.

Point of corrections to the bolded, among all the names you mentioned only David Ibeyiomie served under Oyedepo, others served somewhere else and only made Oyedepo their mentor and spiritual father later in their lives.

4 Likes

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Reference(m): 11:02am On Apr 22, 2018
gidjah:
I joined winners chapel through Uncle Adjemam George way back back.We lived close and few of his family members were in my estate then in Kaduna.He left for Ghana and d next thing na that touching story of rebel.His ministry is no more thriving like before, you can't partake of Oyedepos Grace once you are a Rebel.Most of them who rebelled against him never made it high.I have been a member of this awesome ministry for over 2decades .

I am sorry but to disagree with a bit. I donot understand what 'Bishop Oyedepo's grace is. Understand that the grace all men operate under is the grave of God and God alone. If a man offends and suffers for it, it is because He has offended God. Man does not contain any power whatsoever to determine the destiny of another outside God. That is why God asks you to forgive so He alone will deal with the situation himself.

12 Likes

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by gentlejohn(m): 11:02am On Apr 22, 2018
[quote author=prince3009 post=66924647]

Lol...he was but no longer is my pastor. These events were years back (around 1997/1998) when I was still in SS1. My parents were ardent members of Winners Chapel then because of the long relationship they had with Oyedepo back in the years. My dad first met Oyedepo in Tulsa Oklahoma when Oyedepo was still a pastor at Kenneth Hagin Ministries so we were kinna close.

Mum was a civil servant so was posted to Uyo and we continued in Winners Chapel Uyo. Then the church wasn't that big back then. It was this Pastor Abraham that made the church grow after taking over from one Pastor Solomon Udoh and I must confess that what that church is today was partly because of his contribution.

But then the guy was a f*ckaholic. I had caught him several times squeezing the life out of the boobs and booties of young female members in the church then especially women from Akwa-ibom where his wife hails from. You know Akwa-ibom women are very endowed. I was dating Itoro (a fresh black beauty who just finished from FGC Calabar)...babe had this onion figure grin grin
She told me in confidence that "daddy" (the pastor) was always disturbing her whenever his wife asked her to come over to the house to assist her. Whenever he was at the church office, his wife would cook at home and give to her to go give daddy in the office and the man would want to have his way. One day, I offered to follow her and the plan was that when he begins his molestation, I would barge into the office...plan effected and I saw his struggling with my girl...he tried to cover up by letting go and pretending he was looking for something but the look on my face told him that I was in the know. Could you believe that this guy went home and turned the whole story upside down to his wife that he caught me fingering Itoro in church. Na so the wife carry the matter for head come give my parents....

The news spread subtly but swiftly in church and people believed because wherever I was, itoro was there.

But as I speak to you now, the wife according to information I got is no longer with him because he took his philandering attitude with him to Ghana and the wife got to know about it. You can read about it here:

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Man-of-God-accused-of-sexual-abuse-money-laundering-59815
Heard he even laundered Winners Chapel's money to build that his church.

This write shows you don't know what you are saying. Your parents were kind off close to oyedepo and you never knew oyedepo was never a pastor under Kenneth E Haggin ministry. Stop misleading people with your falsehood.

3 Likes

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by BushWickBill: 11:03am On Apr 22, 2018
Euouae:

Sigh...
Bros me sef I weak.
I thought I was the only one that saw that part.

The grace no longer comes from God. It is now Oyedepo's grace.

Yet we are supposed to believe these people aren't brainwashed and that these con men in suit aren't taking people for long rides.

It is no surprise why there won't be this kind of rebellion. Because the grace of Oyedepo.

Sigh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by erico2k2(m): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2018
barojana:
The living faith church is such a wealthy church. I'm not sure but I remember reading somewhere that Winners UK either makes or remit about £5 million to Nigerian HQ. UK doesn't like it but there is nothing they can do about it without angering people of African descent living in UK and attending these churches. This kind of church must protect its successional path. When there is so much money in a church people would kill to get to the top.
The UK did something about i.They where investigated for money laundry, dont forget church is meant to be a non profit organization so they are guided by charity act, ie the must show waht charity they are doing within its means in the UK, this was where problem started! or else they pay tax

1 Like

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Chubhie: 11:07am On Apr 22, 2018
Reference:

And Simeon Afolabi and Joseph Ebohimen and even inlaw Dayo Olutayo before them (I know all of them to their bathroom slippers). And the likes of Dele Bamgboye and Femi Martins before them all... And on and on. Many have risen to great heights in the ministry and left. None was let go easily which is understandable in the world of institution building. But Bishop Oyedepo had to realise that things of God, creations of God have life and one of the characteristics of life is reproduction. God ordains reproduction. Peter coukd not do it alone, neither could Paul.

Churches grow like natural cells and at an appropriate time they must split. Only unviable cells donot multiply. The pain that the church feels when these things happen is akin to the pain a pregnant woman feels at delivery (multiplication). It is natural but a result of the fallen state of man.

Abraham a man of faith was told by God to move on after Lot rebelled.That is God. All these other Bishops and Senior pastors who have left were resisted and delayed but in the end most left amicably. None was as bad as the Adjeman case since.
Oyedepo applied the wisdom gained from the Adjeman fallout to contain the rest.

We went to kano to open a new branch for one of the bishops that left. In less than one year, we were living the dream. Cars,money big house with swimming pool,crowds and different TV stations were begging to have us on their platform.

All hell broke loose the moment we became direct competition to winners and pulling their strong financial members away!

The then governor of kano had to call Oyedepo and warn him that he would be held responsible if another religious war is started in kano. It was crazy then.

4 Likes

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 22, 2018
gentlejohn:

This write shows you don't know what you are saying. Your parents were kind off close to oyedepo and you never knew oyedepo was never a pastor under Kenneth E Haggin ministry. Stop misleading people with your falsehood.

Shut up your dirty mouth! Where in that writeup did I say that Oyedepo was a Pastor under Kenneth Hagin's Ministry?

Bishop Oyedepo attended the Faith Bible School under Kenneth Hagin's Ministry which is akin to Oyedepo's Word Of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI) which trains upcoming Men of God for Ministerial work. Don't quote me to talk trash again because when I started attending Living Faith Church, you were probably not born or even if you were, you were probably spending your Sundays in a beer palor joint with your folks

12 Likes

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by hypnotic(m): 11:15am On Apr 22, 2018
TRUST IS THE MOST INTANGIBLE CURRENCY HARD TO FIND IN THIS WORLD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Reference(m): 11:16am On Apr 22, 2018
daveP:

But you don't join an organisation then determine how it is going to be run. That is rebellion and is not fair. They are asked to remit so that funds can be pooled and directed. Winners Chapel is very centric and structured. Almost everything is run from HQ and it has been so from the onset so anyone joining now should know what to expect. If funds from its various Nigerian outreaches was pooled to set up the Ghanaian mission, what is wrong in pooling further to establish the Liberian or Kenya mission. That is the secret of how Winners grows rapidly. They are able to command unprecedented resources in millions of dollars anually to speed up the process of church planting and growth. The downside to the outreaches is that they will have to make sacrifices consistently.

5 Likes

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Chubhie: 11:17am On Apr 22, 2018
daveP:
whose gods is their belly.....

I think the spirit of Mammon is getting a revisit by Christians. It was very livid at the turn of the new millennium. But it was met with Lil or not enough resistance. Came in the guise that diverted many from the truth. And now eyes are beginning to see, ears are now hearing..... Sad one for people we call leaders in the house of God.

From this moment onwards, the church would continue to do stuff that would make judgement starting in the house of God to be very very justified and wanted. It's happening already.

It will interest you to know that the church system is self sustaining. If five people wakes up to the reality on ground and leaves, twenty new members would join the next Sunday.
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by LotusFan: 11:18am On Apr 22, 2018
prince3009:
Very true!

Anyways, after every...it's business as usual.

The whole story is just an embarrassment
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by focus7: 11:20am On Apr 22, 2018
happinesssssssss:

Liar, liar, Lai Muhammed, Just to damage d image of d church.

Most Bloggers will not see heaven

I pity your mumu mind, by the time you grow up then you will realize that that your support for any church does not make you a shareholder of the organization.
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by luminouz(m): 11:20am On Apr 22, 2018
Chubhie:

We went to kano to open a new branch for one of the bishops that left. In less than one year, we were living the dream. Cars,money big house with swimming pool,crowds and different TV stations were begging to have us on their platform.

All hell broke loose the moment we became direct competition to winners and pulling their strong financial members away!

The then governor of kano had to call Oyedepo and warn him that he would be held responsible if another religious war is started in kano. It was crazy then.
Damn!!!!
So church is really dat profitable huh?
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Reference(m): 11:22am On Apr 22, 2018
Chubhie:

Which Bishop was that. Because Bolu Martins was the last of the old order in Kano.
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by luminouz(m): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2018
prince3009:

Shut up your dirty mouth! Where in that writeup did I say that Oyedepo was a Pastor under Kenneth Hagin's Ministry?

Bishop Oyedepo attended the Faith Bible School under Kenneth Hagin's Ministry which is akin to Oyedepo's Word Of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI) which trains upcoming Men of God for Ministerial work. Don't quote me to talk trash again because when I started attending Living Faith Church, you were probably not born or even if you were, you were probably spending your Sundays in a beer palor joint with your folks
Easy o..today na sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos / Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic / How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.