Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread - NYSC (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (204389 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Adebisi444: 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
daben1:
how do we pay? And after we've printed the admission letter and the result, what next?
you will pay before printing admission letter and slip. keep it at home if u ve printed it...jamb just want you to pay and print. that's all.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by abiodunk(f): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
NYSC!!! It is really not a bad idea but when you enter the system.You will understand that there is a lot more than what it is like I did when i also became a corper.Click link to read my experience
https://biodundazzler./2018/06/08/nysc-is-overrated/
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by daben1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
Adebisi444:
you will pay before printing admission letter and slip. keep it at home if u ve printed it...jamb just want you to pay and print. that's all.
please, how do we pay?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by westsyde92: 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
Adebisi444:
How much are we paying
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by AbooTasleemah1(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hi! Pls I can't really fathom some things on this thread, I checked the jamb site and I also got the "your name is not on the matriculation list" dogma. I applied for the mobilization late March and was never on any error list. Do I have to worry about this matriculation list?

Pls help ooo
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Wizkhalifa2(m): 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
AbooTasleemah1:
Hi! Pls I can't really fathom some things on this thread, I checked the jamb site and I also got the "your name is not on the matriculation list" dogma. I applied for the mobilization late March and was never on any error list. Do I have to worry about this matriculation list?

Pls help ooo
ofcus u ve to worry if u want to go for service.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
AbooTasleemah1:

Pls help ooo

Maybe the matriculation list stuff depends on the school because most of my friends already serving confirmed they never printed theirs, even those that did jamb regularization.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by westsyde92: 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
How much be dis jamb online payment
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Esoticiic: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
elantraceey:

The heading says 'NYSC BATCH B ERROR LIST 2018' and it's absurd to be uploading names for November now.
it can't be November..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by AbooTasleemah1(m): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
3DCYCLOPS:

Maybe the matriculation list stuff depends on the school because most of my friends already serving confirmed they never printed theirs, even those that did jamb regularization.

Same here the procedure seems to be alien to those I've been asking out about it
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Kingsasian(m): 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
AbooTasleemah1:

Same here the procedure seems to be alien to those I've been asking out about it
it is for this current set that is about to be mobilised.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Wizkhalifa2(m): 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
For fresh graduates, some of yall are just so lazy, asking the same questions over and over again... Just read the previous comments (atleast frm the 2 most recent pages) and you wud be up to speed on what's Going on.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Adebisi444: 6:45am On Jun 18, 2018
daben1:
please, how do we pay?
#1000 for admission, #1000 for jamb slip.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Devdaz(m): 7:14am On Jun 18, 2018
AbooTasleemah1:

Pls help ooo
You only need to print your admission letter from jamb and another result slip... If you do not by your self it's only 2k for both and you'll go and print it.

But if you go to business center.. They may collect 3k everything including the printout.

After you have paid for the admission letter and result slip.... Check the Matriculation list again, by then your name should be on it.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by GentlePEACE: 7:24am On Jun 18, 2018
Adebisi444:

just a few question pls
what happens if one dont pay? How is it connected to NYSC?
Hope it is not late if we are to do that now?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by GentlePEACE: 7:27am On Jun 18, 2018
Devdaz:

You only need to print your admission letter from jamb and another result slip... If you do not by your self it's only 2k for both and you'll go and print it.

But if you go to business center.. They may collect 3k everything including the printout.

After you have paid for the admission letter and result slip.... Check the Matriculation list again, by then your name should be on it.

with this done, Nysc will mobilize us right?
Cox my school (unilorin) ask us to do this.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by carzhim(m): 7:29am On Jun 18, 2018
daben1:
i hope and pray so o
amen oooo
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Aspireahead(m): 8:06am On Jun 18, 2018
Wizkhalifa2:
For fresh graduates, some of yall are just so lazy, asking the same questions over and over again... Just read the previous comments (atleast frm the 2 most recent pages) and you wud be up to speed on what's Going on.

Bros, take one bottle of Orijin I go pay.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by GentlePEACE: 8:28am On Jun 18, 2018
To create a profile, which one am I to click on?

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by kaysy(m): 8:49am On Jun 18, 2018
Please has anyone seen 2018 Batch B timetable? kindly share. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Adebisi444: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2018
GentlePEACE:

just a few question pls
what happens if one dont pay? How is it connected to NYSC?
Hope it is not late if we are to do that now?

You won't able to print the admission slip and jamb score slip. And you can not create profile on your phone....you can only do that on jamb accreditation centre.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Gentlesoul96(m): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2018
I create a jamb profile two weeks ago but I can't remember the gmail I used again , pls is their a way I can get the email back...
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by GentlePEACE: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2018
Adebisi444:
You won't able to print the admission slip and jamb score slip. And you can not create profile on your phone....you can only do that on jamb accreditation centre.
okay thanks.. When do you think is the deadline for all this? Secondly, i came in through direct entry, how is the result slip going to be?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Slimglam003: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2018
Pls do we need to create a profile if our name is already on the jamb matriculation list?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by AbooTasleemah1(m): 10:53am On Jun 18, 2018
Devdaz:

Thanks for this bro. But please is it advisable to use someone else's account to make the payment? My current location is very far to the nearest jamb accredited center.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Triciamikel: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2018
Triciamikel:

The response am getting is ""you did not register for this examination" " please should I be bothered cause I printed my jamb slip from jamb office on Tuesday but I don't understand this....

Please someone answer me naw I printed out my slip from jamb office
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Leosmart855: 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
aionian23:

if I understand u very well..once they change the status to congratulations u re on matriculation list someone is good to go. there is no really need to print admission letter again
Yes, just click on the print cap, it's then automatically converted to pdf, jst save it and you're good to go but if you still want to print no wahala.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Kingsasian(m): 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
If you have been mobilised before now there is no need to print any jamb slip or whatever again. It is meant for those who are about to be mobilised.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Leosmart855: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
westsyde92:

How much is this payment
1k for each i.e Admission letter and result slip.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by B3njozy(m): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Leosmart855:

Yes, just click on the print cap, it's then automatically converted to pdf, jst save it and you're good to go but if you still want to print no wahala.
CAn you pls help me out cos my location is Far from accredited center , I tried reaching Jones but whenever he picked my call he bounced it immediately and his number is not on whatsapp for swift chat
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by westsyde92: 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
Leosmart855:
1k for each i.e Admission letter and result slip.
Where person fit do am. For benin today Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (113) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.