Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

How Can A Man Stays In A Relationship/friendship With An Average Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Man Stays In A Relationship/friendship With An Average Nigerian Lady (640 Views)

We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room / Are There Benefits Of Platonic Relationship/friendship With Women? / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Man Stays In A Relationship/friendship With An Average Nigerian Lady by fasty: 9:58am On Apr 22, 2018
This topic emanate from an affairs which you can't really says if you are dating like boyfriending embarassed a lady, because she only remembers to call you and even know to send text on whatsapp shocked even if you didn't pick the call when she needs your assistance, but the opposite is the case on a normal day. For instance, a normal text of her will be monotonous for normal chat..

P.S I'm not expecting much doh from her, but for her mind, I think she's proving to be smart. ...

Me as i dey think sey Nigerian girls are same, I'm of the opinion that man should be of values that can make lady see him as worthy...
Re: How Can A Man Stays In A Relationship/friendship With An Average Nigerian Lady by Cutehector(m): 10:02am On Apr 22, 2018
What's this one even saying
Re: How Can A Man Stays In A Relationship/friendship With An Average Nigerian Lady by fasty: 10:06am On Apr 22, 2018
Cutehector:
What's this one even saying

I hope you read between lines to decipher the content of the message...
Shalom
Re: How Can A Man Stays In A Relationship/friendship With An Average Nigerian Lady by AstroG: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2018
Hey

Re: How Can A Man Stays In A Relationship/friendship With An Average Nigerian Lady by lovemyfam(m): 10:44am On Apr 22, 2018
fasty:
This topic emanate from an affairs which you can't really says if you are dating like boyfriending embarassed a lady, because she only remembers to call you and even know to send text on whatsapp shocked even if you didn't pick the call when she needs your assistance, but the opposite is the case on a normal day. For instance, a normal text of her will be monotonous for normal chat..

P.S I'm not expecting much doh from her, but for her mind, I think she's proving to be smart. ...

Me as i dey think sey Nigerian girls are same, I'm of the opinion that man should be of values that can make lady see him as worthy...
just make sure you never go broke...
Re: How Can A Man Stays In A Relationship/friendship With An Average Nigerian Lady by Headlesschicken(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2018
undecided If only i could understand what you mean...
Re: How Can A Man Stays In A Relationship/friendship With An Average Nigerian Lady by twentyk(m): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2018
Bro i think you trying to say something ,but i dont understand nada....i mean wetin d girl do you gan gan?...
Re: How Can A Man Stays In A Relationship/friendship With An Average Nigerian Lady by Cutehector(m): 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
fasty:

I hope you read between lines to decipher the content of the message...
Shalom
urm.. You mean read in between confusion? Naah.. Go back and re write

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Thought have you Conceive Inside Your Mind When You Were A Teenager / Can It Happen Between My Wife And My Father,?is It Legal / #royalwedding Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Are Officially Married (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.