Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) (36153 Views)

22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by naijafella(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lady stylist
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by Alejoc(m): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
She is pretty and added beauty to the clothing!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by steveDpro: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by GavelSlam: 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
I think the outfit is cool.

Creative and what we need is creativity.
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
Jodha:
Lool...where did he get that skirt from...
The return match go wicked....... That babe go kill him with style... grin
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by fotadmowmend(m): 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
He is trying to personalize her......
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by Originalsly: 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
She really loved it... . I can see the wide smile on her face. Bro....let there be no other turn for you.... in fact... couldn't you simply tell her you're no longer interested in the relationship?
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by Jodha(f): 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Awoofawo:

The return match go wicked....... That babe go kill him with style... grin

Asin ehn...
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by Truflexunits(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
Jodha:
He got the skirt from our village masquerade....... Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
Jodha:
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by userplainly(m): 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
Blackfreedom:
If dem trowey '' That skirt '' for water, e go cash shark, wale or big fish dem grin

Nice outfit.
c
na so! Yoruba pipo!... WALE na fish name? abi na the marine spirit for ur village name be dat?
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian man take to Twitter to share photos of his girlfriend she styled.

He wrote;
"So I and my GF just started something, I get to dress and style her once a month and vice-versa. I had the first go today, I’m not sure she loved what I came up wit ���"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/see-the-outfit-a-nigerian-guy-came-up-with-when-he-styled-his-girlfriend-photos.html

That socks, scattered it joor
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
1-0 prepare to wear socks on slippers while wearing boxer only
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by kabillion(m): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
Is her leg paining her?
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
Don't worry. Wait for her turn
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by clemz85(m): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
Wouldda been cute in the skirt short
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by papi22(m): 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
Blackfreedom:
If dem trowey '' That skirt '' for water, e go cash shark, wale or big fish dem grin

Nice outfit.
wale ko, abi shina
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by Fernandowski(m): 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
Jodha:

Where have yhu been niggur...?...yhu just forget yhur girl nah wah to yhu o...
Afa?
I dey oooo...... I dey manage my life ni

U forgot your guy nah.... No wahala
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
if ladies took a cue from this style of skirt..the world would have been less promiscuous
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lolz,which kain shirt be this?
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
Make d gal style d nigga, den i will comment.
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by Jodha(f): 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
Fernandowski:
I dey oooo...... I dey manage my life ni

U forgot your guy nah.... No wahala

Taah...yhu wey be my padi man...Ade craze to forget yhu grin
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by Jodha(f): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
piagetskinner:
if ladies took a cue from this style of skirt..the world would have been less promiscuous

To power to lessen promiscuity is the hand of the male folks...
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nice one. Little things like this spices up relationship and makes it stronger

Good on them
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by Fernandowski(m): 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
Jodha:

Taah...yhu wey be my padi man...Ade craze to forget yhu grin
your number no dey go again sef...... Its been a while
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Jodha:

To power to lessen promiscuity is the hand of the male folks...
what's your reason for saying that
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 23, 2018
papi22:
wale ko, abi shina
My inglish poor gan o, at list u bin no watin i wan talk na.
Shina Peter u meant ?
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
userplainly:
c
na so! Yoruba pipo!... WALE na fish name? abi na the marine spirit for ur village name be dat?

Bros watin make u tink say i be Yoruba ?

Oya teach me watin i suppose put na grin
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by Jodha(f): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
piagetskinner:

what's your reason for saying that

If men could have self control ...I'm sure promiscuity.. Would lessen a lot...
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by Jodha(f): 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
Fernandowski:
your number no dey go again sef...... Its been a while

Taah my number dey go...when did yhu call...?

Maybe it's network..

Yesso my broda... Hope practice dey go well?..
Re: Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) by Fernandowski(m): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jodha:

Taah my number dey go...when did yhu call...?
Maybe it's network..
Yesso my broda... Hope practice dey go well?..
errthing is fine

Going according to God's plan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? / Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.