Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

INEC Denies Creating 30,000 New Polling Units - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Denies Creating 30,000 New Polling Units (5798 Views)

2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director / APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Denies Creating 30,000 New Polling Units by Firefire(m): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
We are watching all of you...
Re: INEC Denies Creating 30,000 New Polling Units by doctokwus: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
Buhari as a last act of redemption shouldn't have put his candidature forward for a second term.
Some people maynot understand.
Some people may argue he has the right to recontest.
Some may even say it's because his opponents and detractors are scared he would win again.
But the signs for those who are critically analyzing issues from a non partisan or biased perspective are not good.
With his first term leaving a deeply divided,blood soaked Nation,Buhari's candidature is progressively and rapidly heating up the polity with all kinds of accusations,propaganda,truths,half truths and lies,that it's looking likely that the ruling APC is not likely to accept his loss and the main opposition and diverse parts of the country may not accept his reelection.A bloody impasse may arise.
I maybe and hope I am wrong,but with still 8months away,the polity is gradually being heated up,dangerously,by all sides.
A statement that he would not stand in for re-election,as the great Mandela did,would have forestalled any dooms day prophesy and the remotest possibility of a bloody,potentially destabilizing 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Denies Creating 30,000 New Polling Units by DemonHunTER: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
I just realized I've nothing to say!
oh!
INEC oh, APC, PDP, Buhari oh! They are all stupid
#PVC'is'ready! angry
Re: INEC Denies Creating 30,000 New Polling Units by steveDpro: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
This people self
Re: INEC Denies Creating 30,000 New Polling Units by SalamRushdie: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
doctokwus:
Buhari as a last act of redemption shouldn't have put his candidature forward for a second term.
Some people maynot understand.
Some people may argue he has the right to recontest.
Some may even say it's because his opponents and detractors are scared he would win again.
But the signs for those who are critically analyzing issues from a non partisan or biased perspective are not good.
With his first term leaving a deeply divided,blood soaked Nation,Buhari's candidature is progressively and rapidly heating up the polity with all kinds of accusations,propaganda,truths,half truths and lies,that it's looking likely that the ruling APC is not likely to accept his loss and the main opposition and diverse parts of the country may not accept his reelection.A bloody impasse may arise.
I maybe and hope I am wrong,but with still 8months away,the polity is gradually being heated up,dangerously,by all sides.
A statement that he would not stand in for re-election,as the great Mandela did,would have forestalled any dooms day prophesy and the remotest possibility of a bloody,potentially destabilizing 2019.

Well said again bro!!!!! I for one will never accept his relection

1 Like

Re: INEC Denies Creating 30,000 New Polling Units by doctokwus: 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I for one will never accept his relection
Just as I feared.
You are not the only one,regrettably echoing the same sentiments,unfortunately.
There is deep seated anger and pent up fury out there,not just the normal online rants,but a growing sense of people coalescing to not accepting a Buhari re-election,no matter whichever way procured.
On the other side of the divide,there is also the feeling by the government that the opposition,both formal and informal want to use the same tools of blackmail,propaganda and weeping up of religious,ethnic,insecurity and corruption sentiments used to oust Jonathan,which APC feel is not true under Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Denies Creating 30,000 New Polling Units by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
Igba123:
I'll disregard d allegatn as u suggested if after d election in 2019 no new polling units were created.
they clearly said they a considering creating about 3k polling units and you are here expecting that their denial means no new polling unit Will be created. How does it even sound to u that inec will not create a new polling unit before the elections. The kind of lazy responses I see on this nairaland sef
Re: INEC Denies Creating 30,000 New Polling Units by Ayobami7(m): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
Not My Concern

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti State Govt Introduces Remita For Integrated Funds Collection / I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan / Industrialisation Will Unlock Nigeria’s Wealth - Aganga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.