Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Nigerian Lady Share Video Of Her Dad Braiding Her Mom's Hair (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Share Video Of Her Dad Braiding Her Mom's Hair (video) (599 Views)

I Sleep Without Blanket, Nigerian Lady Share Hot Pictures Of Herself On Bed. PIX / Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Share Video Of Her Dad Braiding Her Mom's Hair (video) by Issafela: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
This is one of the lovely video you will see today, A Nigerian lady with the username @monyana26 on twitter took to the platform to show a video of her dad braiding her mom's hair.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIqxNE8eJ_0

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/nigerian-lady-share-video-of-her-dad.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc Rocktation
Cc farano

Re: Nigerian Lady Share Video Of Her Dad Braiding Her Mom's Hair (video) by linearity: 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
Poverty and idleness have a way of humbling some men!

If he have millions in da account, he will easily would have send her to the saloon. Which lady want to even show off the mediocre handwork of her husband on her hair compare to the latest stylist from the popular saloon down town?

If he had board meeting to attend or a serious project at work, you think seating down and plaiting his wife’s hair will be one of the options he would have chosen?
Re: Nigerian Lady Share Video Of Her Dad Braiding Her Mom's Hair (video) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
Perfect example of true, unadulterated love.
Re: Nigerian Lady Share Video Of Her Dad Braiding Her Mom's Hair (video) by decatalyst(m): 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
And?

Re: Nigerian Lady Share Video Of Her Dad Braiding Her Mom's Hair (video) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
So

Re: Nigerian Lady Share Video Of Her Dad Braiding Her Mom's Hair (video) by Issafela: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Re: Nigerian Lady Share Video Of Her Dad Braiding Her Mom's Hair (video) by queensera(f): 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc Rocktation
Cc farano

(1) (Reply)

A Transgender Couple Has Tied The Knot In A Groundbreaking Wedding In India / Read Letter To Facebook ‘toasters And Chaikers’ Written By A Nigerian Lady / How My Dream Guy Broke My Heart And Allowed Me To Find The Love Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.