Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,134 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

Bbnaija -Teddy A Set To Launch Clothing Line - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija -Teddy A Set To Launch Clothing Line (340 Views)

Nigerian Lady Denies Having Intercourse With Bbnaija’s Teddy A On A Plane (pics) / #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos / #bbnaija: Teddy A And Bambam Caught Having Sex In The Toilet This Morning(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija -Teddy A Set To Launch Clothing Line by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2018

Evicted BBNaija housemates Teddy A is set to launch his clothing line called ‘badman Apparel.’

The singer took to his twitter handle to make the announcement tweeting;

Official announcement date of my new clothing line “Badman Apparel” will be out soon. Watch this space!

See His Tweet Below:

Read More Here https://www.brainnewsradio.com/teddy-a-set-to-launch-clothing-line/

Lalasticlala
Re: Bbnaija -Teddy A Set To Launch Clothing Line by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
This guy is a typical example of someone who has got enormous amount of ego on him,
and he's getting choked up yet he doesn't know how to offload the weight and rebuild himself.

Currently, he cannot be signed into a record label in Nigeria because he has made himself look bigger than a record label. But yet he has no artistic performance to support his claim.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Her Birthday. / Nigerians Says I am intelligent because I didn't marry a African Woman - Aroms / .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.