Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

#PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year (27957 Views)

Ronaldo Picks Up Golden Foot Award / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year / C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 23, 2018
PorchApp:
How I Made 2.5million Naira In 1 Yr Installing School Management App For Schools
Watch Details Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7iE-mt3hyY

nice one.
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by Saladin25(m): 6:33am On Apr 23, 2018
Congrats to the Mo Salah (aka the goal Sheikh).
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by Saladin25(m): 6:36am On Apr 23, 2018
MirJay:
May God punish Mourinho for destroying Chelsea 's future Baloon d or player. ah!! the bastardized bastard even sold De Bruyne saying he was lazy in training. d goat wanted to even sell hazard but as it said "Culture is super Organic"
That is why I never liked Mourinho for selling Mo and KDB. He never believed in those guys. The two of them left Chelsea, they turned to better players in their respective clubs. Mourinho is not a team builder but a destroyer.
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by Pat081: 6:39am On Apr 23, 2018
Laple0541:
Though I hate Liverpool but I must confess he deserves it.
lol dnt hate dem oooooo
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by nelsonebby(m): 6:42am On Apr 23, 2018
megapriest:
This guy will be a clear favorite for the next World footballer of the year if Liverpool can win the UCL.(my opinion though) ...#mosalah making Africa proud again...am a Gunner but I will be glad if mosalah can achieve this feat. #nobadbelle.

Go get ur PVC.. enu o se( talk talk no do am) #changethechanger
lol
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by nelsonebby(m): 6:43am On Apr 23, 2018
ikorodureporta:
So far, he is ahead of Messi on World's best, & only behind CR7 based on popularity
you obviously don’t like Messi
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by STILESGANG: 6:52am On Apr 23, 2018
ikorodureporta:
So far, he is ahead of Messi on World's best, & only behind CR7 based on popularity
Una go just dey talk rubbish if salah is ahead of Messi then he is miles ahead of penaldo.salah scoring those goals from the wing without goal hanging in the box like penaldo makes him better

2 Likes

Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by PopeFlatino(m): 6:52am On Apr 23, 2018
issa goal, worl's second best contending for world's best next season

cc: Lalas247

This guy has retired some players and will make some players look useless, players like Eden Hazard who think and feel without them EPL will crash, Daniel Sturridge who gets injured for 6 months after every single game he plays, Lionel Messi who he's replacing as world's second best, Neymar who doesn't know what he wants, Pogba who has turned into a hair stylist model and co. Talk about hardwork and dedication.

Thumbs up Salah. Egypt's second best in the recent presidential election.
Ronaldo asslicker talking trash......he won't replace trophyless Ronaldo abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by fredoooooo: 6:56am On Apr 23, 2018
Barka de Sallah. . cool
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by PopeFlatino(m): 6:56am On Apr 23, 2018
STILESGANG:
Una go just dey talk rubbish if salah is ahead of Messi then he is miles ahead of penaldo.salah scoring those goals from the wing without goal hanging in the box like penaldo makes him better
leave them to keep spilling poo,,I wonder how they discovered that Penaldo who has scored all goals this season from inside d box unlike Messi that always scored wit three or more men plus d keeper in sight,,or Rinaldo's sudden disappearance first half of d season now a good thing?

2 Likes

Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by contigiency(m): 6:57am On Apr 23, 2018
Well deserved. Congratulations the pride of Africa.
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by veraiyke(m): 6:59am On Apr 23, 2018
Laple0541:
Why thee hate on YNWL nah?
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by STILESGANG: 7:01am On Apr 23, 2018
PopeFlatino:
leave them to keep spilling poo,,I wonder how they discovered that Penaldo who has scored all goals this season from inside d box unlike Messi that always scored wit three or more men plus d keeper in sight,,or Rinaldo's sudden disappearance first half of d season now a good thing?
Ronaldo shouldn't even be in top 5 players of the season. His fans are basically stupid.

3 Likes

Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by bobochem: 7:12am On Apr 23, 2018
The guy deserves ballon dior
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by 9jasmart(m): 7:15am On Apr 23, 2018
no one deserved it beta
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by Akaujaa(m): 7:18am On Apr 23, 2018
Laple0541:

Keep hating. You hate Buhari, you hate innocent Liverpool. I know you hate yourself too.

2 Likes

Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 23, 2018
after selling those players, him still won EPL trophy that year. so stop complaining
MirJay:
May God punish Mourinho for destroying Chelsea 's future Baloon d or player. ah!! the bastardized bastard even sold De Bruyne saying he was lazy in training. d goat wanted to even sell hazard but as it said "Culture is super Organic"
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by Misterdhee1(m): 7:34am On Apr 23, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Lol. How is he ahead of Messi? Messi already has one title in the bag. He will win the league in the coming week nd the reputation as the greatest player of his generation is still there. Salah is even yet to win UCL. And mind you the way the balon d'or is set up, it will take only a super world cup winner to break the duopoly between Ronaldo nd Messi

1 Like

Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by MLK22555: 7:42am On Apr 23, 2018
Dem dey Barbing Salon grin grin
Peterpanny:
ok what of harzard and pogba.

1 Like

Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by Ayobami7(m): 7:47am On Apr 23, 2018
Congrat Mo Salah
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by CYBERGHOST007(m): 7:49am On Apr 23, 2018
viktor88:

Please don't mention Neymar and salah in the sentence again, he is in the class of Messi and Ronaldo
Common keep quite. don't ever compare him and Messi with Ronaldo again. how many World Best he don carry. Please and please mind your finger
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by CYBERGHOST007(m): 7:50am On Apr 23, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
Magical Mo Salah... he is lifting the UCL come May 26,2018

Roma self go commot Liverpool talk more of lifting UCL. abeg go rest
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by Lalas247(f): 8:18am On Apr 23, 2018

This guy has retired some players and will make some players look useless, players like Eden Hazard who think and feel without them EPL will crash, Daniel Sturridge who gets injured for 6 months after every single game he plays, Lionel Messi who he's replacing as world's second best, Neymar who doesn't know what he wants, Pogba who has turned into a hair stylist model and co. Talk about hardwork and dedication.

My love cheesy
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by Lalas247(f): 8:19am On Apr 23, 2018
luvola:
Up Liverpool. up sallah .. olorilfc , lalas247 food is ready.
Thanks for the mention....

Salah is bae!

2 Likes

Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by TRAILBLAIZER: 9:00am On Apr 23, 2018
LALAS247 GUESS WHAT AM COMING BACK TO ENGLAND WITH UCL IN MY HOMEBOI SALLAH 'S HANDS
BALLON D'OR LOADING

1 Like

Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by Bimpe29: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2018
Congratulations to one of our own, African Messi.
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by Herrmes: 10:24am On Apr 23, 2018
mrbillz:
King Mo’ Salah! Undoubtedly/undisputed best player in the world ATM. Don’t give a heck about your opinions. Tell that to the birds, Champions League is the ambition for a complete debut season.

Let’s go for the kill
#YNWA
Y'all getting carried away... It's just the best player in England.
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 23, 2018
heckymaicon:
Congratulations

Mo Salah is better than Neymar.........
Argue with your phone
No argument here. You are right... The guy is good and better than Neymar this season.

1 Like

Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by Laple0541(m): 11:46am On Apr 23, 2018
Akaujaa:

Keep hating. You hate Buhari, you hate innocent Liverpool. I know you hate yourself too.

You must be mad, should I pretend to like what I dont like? your legend #stevenG declared openly he hated the club I support, so wetin? Quote me again make thunder fire you.
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by BerryAnny(m): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2018

You have successfully composed a complete bullshit up there. Those footballers you mentioned up there have successfully proved themselves over and over. Salah is just having a good season and every other players too had had that at a point in time in their careers. Let's Mo Salah proved himself for the coming years and then he can have my respect.
The likes of Benteke,Michu,Agbolahon,RVP,Suarez, and other footballers had also shone for a season before but became completely useless afterwards.

1 Like

Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by juelzz(m): 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
ook......dats life for you
Jarus:
Eeya. Kevin De Bruyne was the front runner until Salah became unstoppable from the secind half of the season.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana Vs Nigeria: Press Conference (Pictures) / Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United / Footballer Ugochi Desire Oparanozie Shows Off Her Swag In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.