Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures (27868 Views)

US Opposes Nigeria's Plan To Hand Abacha Looted Funds To Governor Bagudu / Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration / Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
How this come concern us?
Re: Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures by Bimpe29: 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
Agony of foreign way of life...
Re: Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures by castrokins(m): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
Stupid Lazy Government That Cannot Even Spell Please In Full
Re: Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures by kingkhan(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Laple0541:
Shaiiii, see humiliation!!! Must the government come out with that even if she is not the official first lady! Senseless almajiris...
son of bitch

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures by omnino25(m): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Except am no longer with my first wife, but in situation like this even if she can't speak English I ll let her be the first lady. If GEJ can do it why can't I? grin
Re: Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures by Keywordconcept(m): 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
LOL
Re: Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures by talk2percy(m): 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nna eh, so how that one take concern us??
Re: Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures by deolsisback: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
Allah will surely punish them for inequality.. The Doctor will be parading herself as an advocate for women while join hands in maltreating her senior wife. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures by ped007(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
lol...
This is where a pretty face work miracles....
Re: Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures by kalu61(m): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
And imagine if Atiku wins I am sure his wives would be dragging for post of first lady.
hahaha but if l win nko. Nobody drags it with you.
Re: Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures by Ayobami7(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
Wentin Concern me?
Re: Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures by steveDpro: 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures by dollarsplenty(m): 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
This handler just wanted to cause trouble for the first family. There is no first lady but wife of the Governor. Atiku Bagudu himself made it known when he became the governor. I'm sure that second wife is behind this govt media handle. why embarrassing the senior wife to this extent?

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures by Laple0541(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
kingkhan:
son of bitch

Your father is a son of a bitch, na thunder go kill u
Re: Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Except am no longer with my first wife, but in situation like this even if she can't speak English I ll let her be the first lady. If GEJ can do it why can't I? grin

GEJ is your standard?
Re: Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
bejeiodus:
Stella wasn't, but she was the only wife who stood by Obasanjo when he was in Abacha's gulag. Obasanjo made her First Lady as a 'thank you'gesture.
Obasanjo told you all of this?

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures by adecz: 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
Why is this a FP item? ? ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole / Osinbajo Orders Magu, New DSS Boss To Recover Missing N80b After Daura’s Sack / APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.