Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija (54955 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by prechbills1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
debolayinka:

If you mean your kind of sense, I don't mind lacking it forever.

even though replying you isn't necessary, I still think it's okay.. young man go and make money and stop spewing shíts on nairaland.. if you think he did something immoral then you should go and do something that is moral that's going to fetch you 45m.. fellows who say trash like this are usually poor jealous kids.. man grow up and stop being senseless

1 Like

Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by Neoteny(m): 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
dfrost:
cheesy Thanks NwaAmaikpe for saying the truth. Shameless mother. angry

Your son made it out with a female on live tv and you are proud of his achievement. Wow! Talk about parenting and values thrown out of the window.

Millions of naira have a way of dulling senses.
Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by Chicash: 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
he is still in school not a pilot.
Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by BluntBoy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
Khd95:
can u imagine what nwamaikpe dey yarm up there....poverty but her son na pilot,iam sure if miracle had not contested,he would be earning enough money to take care of her mama

Earning which money How many flight hours does he have?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by amicable09(f): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
gcof:
what they do on bbnaija is not worse than what they show on nollywood movies yet people like you probably watch it comfortably
They are not the same.

First, when I see Kate Henshaw on TV kissing Jim Iyke, I don't say outside that Kate kissed Jim. The character she played, kissed the character Jim played. I expect everyone to know this thing! It's too simple to understand. That is why she didn't play the role as Kate Henshaw. Neither did Jim play it as Jim Iyke.

It was a movie and you'll always see the DISCLAIMER somewhere at the end. If you've never noticed it, take out time to do so and read with rapt attention when it is displayed.

BBN wasn't a movie. It was a reality show. They were to be themselves. Portray themselves to the delight of the viewers. Arguments over whether the show was scripted or not has been on but no side has won so we'll go with the general notion that Miracle was Miracle and Nina was Nina. That their parents while they were in the house are not different from what we have outside. So comparing this to what we watch in movies is wrong comparison and should stop.

Those young people for three months exposed their love for money without remembering that money has wings. In reality, his account has been credited with N25mn. Forget the sound of that, N25mn will not last him his lifetime. That's what we should concern ourselves with as young people and forget this riches that will fly away.

1 Like

Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by HoodBillionaire: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
low lifes
was it nt the same condition efe patents dey before.
poverty na bastard
see whr dem dey stay
buh he go dey form posh
abegi
25m nor be 250m.
e go quick finish
ask efe the winner
who remained a looser is now broke and hopeless
Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by AHCB: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
amicable09:

They are not the same.

First, when I see Kate Henshaw on TV kissing Jim Iyke, I don't say outside that Kate kissed Jim. The character she played, kissed the character Jim played. I expect everyone to know this thing! It's too simple to understand. That is why she didn't play the role as Kate Henshaw. Neither did Jim play it as Jim Iyke.

It was a movie and you'll always see the DISCLAIMER somewhere at the end. If you've never noticed it, take out time to do so and read with rapt attention when it is displayed.

BBN wasn't a movie. It was a reality show. They were to be themselves. Portray themselves to the delight of the viewers. Arguments over whether the show was scripted or not has been on but no side has won so we'll go with the general notion that Miracle was Miracle and Nina was Nina. That their parents while they were in the house are not different from what we have outside. So comparing this to what we watch in movies is wrong comparison and should stop.

Those young people for three months exposed their love for money without remembering that money has wings. In reality, his account has been credited with N25mn. Forget the sound of that, N25mn will not last him his lifetime. That's what we should concern ourselves with as young people and forget this riches that will fly away.
if put in adequate use, 25mil will last him forever. people have made it with lil less. it all depend on him (miracle).

frankly, i believe both bbn and nollywood are useless. never will you find me watching anything remotely relating to them. i've learned to stay away from things that doesn't add value to me.
Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by steveDpro: 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by amicable09(f): 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
AHCB:
if put in adequate use, 25mil will last him forever. people have made it with lil less. it all depend on him (miracle).

frankly, i believe both bbn and nollywood are useless. never will you find me watching anything remotely relating to them. i've learned to stay away from things that doesn't add value to me.
Lol. N25mn? The N25mn I know in the hands of a young man who has become a celebrity.

How much is a duplex in Lekki? VGC? Banana Island?
How much is a duplex for rent in any high brow area of Lagos for 2 years?
Answer this and tell me how much will be left.

His mother after her dancing will get a fraction.
His brother after hailing him and believing in him for months will get sth.
His girlfriend or girlfriends, will be on his payroll.
His wardrobe must change.

You think N25m is a big amount, it will shock you.
Tell me, cos I don't know, is he a musician? Is he a businessman? What was he doing before he joined the show sef?

1 Like

Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by AHCB: 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
amicable09:

Lol. N25mn? The N25mn I know in the hands of a young man who has become a celebrity.

Tell me, cos I don't know, is he a musician? Is he a businessman? What was he doing before he joined the show sef?
there are other places he can stay apart from the ones you mentioned. everything is planning. beside, if you truly believe 25mil is a small amount, steal it from your bank lets see if they'll overlook it. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by amicable09(f): 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
AHCB:
there are other places he can stay apart from the ones you mentioned. everything is planning. beside, if you truly believe 25mil is a small amount, steal it from your bank lets see if they'll overlook it. grin cheesy
Lol. I don't have to steal it. I can collect it and dash you.
Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by billyG(m): 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mckandre:
what was hee reaction when her pikin was banging that girl the other night? undecided #hypocrisy
She will b happy..my son is a strongman.
Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by Revolva(m): 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by Mckandre(m): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
billyG:

She will b happy..my son is a strongman.
grin
Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by PenisCaP: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
amicable09:

Ur hatred is too much for a woman to have, see u jumping on every comment to write of any positivity.. Tufiakwa!! And ubare among people condemning ceecee.
Pls u are not better of.
Just that we can't see u on tv

Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by AHCB: 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
amicable09:

Lol. I don't have to steal it. I can collect it and dash you.
AWESOME! i'll like to know the bank's reaction. lol grin
Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where has our morality gone?
It's a shame when poverty makes a family celebrate fvckery.
I am liking your comment for the first time because I am seeing sense in this one. U r on point but know that money is a destiny changer for the poor
Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by amicable09(f): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
PenisCaP:

Ur hatred is too much for a woman to have, see u jumping on every comment to write of any positivity.. Tufiakwa!! And ubare among people condemning ceecee.
Pls u are not better of.
Just that we can't see u on tv
Lol. Time. With time my brother, you'll see me on TV. Internationally.

My hatred (your choice of word, not mine) is as a result of the many loud voices applauding wrong actions and judging unfairly.

I've not said anything yet about CeeCee. My issue is with people calling Bam Bam and Teddy A or whatever his name is, toilet couple because neither of them emerged winner of the show.

I can't keep shut after reading such things and come on a thread to read about Miracle's mother rejoicing over her son's victory. What will Nina's mother do now?

Dance?
With no money and no car, will she dance?
Let somebody tell me tomorrow that the reason why she's 35 and unmarried is because she had sex on TV "shamelessly" and you'll see my response. Remember to call it hatred then.

2 Likes

Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by haslaw(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
Cee-c can now go back to Ebuka her fraudulent ex-boy friend

Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by DrSleekQas(m): 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oga kudos for double typing from both palms or better still double speaking from both sides of your cheeks...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by PenisCaP: 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
amicable09:

Lol. Time. With time my brother, you'll see me on TV. Internationally.

My hatred (your choice of word, not mine) is as a result of the many loud voices applauding wrong actions and judging unfairly.

I've not said anything yet about CeeCee. My issue is with people calling Bam Bam and Teddy A or whatever his name is, toilet couple because neither of them emerged winner of the show.

I can't keep shut after reading such things and come on a thread to read about Miracle's mother rejoicing over her son's victory. What will Nina's mother do now?

Dance?
With no money and no car, will she dance?
Let somebody tell me tomorrow that the reason why she's 35 and unmarried is because she had sex on TV "shamelessly" and you'll see my response. Remember to call it hatred then.

Hehehe well u can cry more.. Now that I have realized where ur pain is coming from becoz ur TeddyA was evicted for being arrogant and proud thinking he is a god( not for sex) becoz even tobi had sex in d house.
So look for another cheap excuse.

Ur hypocrisy stinks.. Are u not part of people who supported bisola despite her dirty acts last year.. (Fuc.king TTT and bally)
But u kept mute becoz her name is BISOLA.. Los if u get my drift.

BTW wat do u want his mother to do?
Deny his son?
Is miracle a kid? Did he ask miracle to go and have sex.

MIRACLE MADE HIS FAMILY AND FANS PROUD HE WAS D MOST DECENT AND FOCUSED GUY IN D HOUSE.
KUDOS TO HIM.
Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by amicable09(f): 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
PenisCaP:

Hehehe well u can cry more.. Now that I have realized where ur pain is coming from becoz ur TeddyA was evicted for being arrogant and proud thinking he is a god( not for sex) becoz even tobi had sex in d house.
So look for another cheap excuse.

Ur hypocrisy stinks.. Are u not part of people who supported bisola despite her dirty acts last year.. (Fuc.king TTT and bally)
But u kept mute becoz her name is BISOLA.. Los if u get my drift.

BTW wat do u want his mother to do?
Deny his son?
Is miracle a kid? Did he ask miracle to go and have sex.

MIRACLE MADE HIS FAMILY AND FANS PROUD HE WAS D MOST DECENT AND FOCUSED GUY IN D HOUSE.
KUDOS TO HIM.

Lol.

Did I just read the use of personal pronoun right here?
My Teddy A! Hahahahjahaha.
No be only my Teddy A. Na my son. Lol.
What a forum!

Abeg, goodnight.
Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by PenisCaP: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
amicable09:

Lol.

Did I just read the use of personal pronoun right here?
My Teddy A! Hahahahjahaha.
No be only my Teddy A. Na my son. Lol.
What a forum!
Abeg, goodnight.

Yes with the pain and passion in ur write up.
We dnt need to question if u were a TeddyA fan.
I still repead that TeddyA undoing was his arrogance. Not sex.
We know what BBN is all about .. Its not a religious house, reason they rated the show 18.
So dont blame anybody or condemned any housemate for having sex.

Give miracle credit due to him and stop hating on the young man, he smashed every record in the house and deserved the money more than Any housemate.
Keep sentiment apart and tell urself the truth for once.
Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by pope777(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
angry
Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by amicable09(f): 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
PenisCaP:

Yes with the pain and passion in ur write up.
We dnt need to question if u were a TeddyA fan.
I still repead that TeddyA undoing was his arrogance. Not sex.
We know what BBN is all about .. Its not a religious house, reason they rated the show 18.
So dont blame anybody or condemned any housemate for having sex.

Give miracle credit due to him and stop hating on the young man, he smashed every record in the house and deserved the money more than Any housemate.
Keep sentiment apart and tell urself the truth for once.
So you can actually write without abusing me.
How touching!
I cry!

Just do a small background check on this moniker and you'll see you've been quoting the wrong moniker all along.

That's my parting truth to you tongue
Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by PenisCaP: 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
amicable09:

So you can actually write without abusing me.
How touching!
I cry!

Just do a small background check on this moniker and you'll see you've been quoting the wrong moniker all along.

That's my parting truth to you tongue

Well except u dnt know what "abuse" is becoz I can't remember abusing u.

And concerning quoting the "wrong person ".
Nope I think I quoted the right person, becoz I saw ur earlier post before d one I quoted. tongue
Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by dfrost: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
gcof:
what they do on bbnaija is not worse than what they show on nollywood movies yet people like you probably watch it comfortably

I wish you knew me but no, you don't. Let it stay that way. Ciao.
Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by dfrost: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
Neoteny:

Millions of naira have a way of dulling senses.

Abi nah grin cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by dfrost: 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
karleone:

You insult someone's mum who has nothing to do with you. Why didn't you insult the culprit?
It show's the kind of background where you grew. You better appreciate his win than die of hate

Please point out the insult.
Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by Stefan95(m): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mr NwaAmaikpe if you were given a slot you would happily take it. Hypocrite
Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by Fourwinds: 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
somadinho10:
sadif jealousy no kill una hunger go kill una.... Nwamaikpe your an intelligent fool
common sense they say is no longer common...immorality everywhere...

Re: Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija by TFeminist(f): 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
dfrost:
cheesy Thanks NwaAmaikpe for saying the truth. Shameless mother. angry

Your son made it out with a female on live tv and you are proud of his achievement. Wow! Talk about parenting and values thrown out of the window.
I don't know where to start with u. U need some fanta in ur life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus' Outfit At The AMVCA 2017 / Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat / Jim Iyke And Rosaline Meurer Wed In "Yoruba Demons" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.