Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,931 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl (4110 Views)

Man's Reaction On Seeing A Lady Twerking In A Restaurant (Photos) / Mom Shares A Video Of Her Baby’s Reaction During An Ear-cleaning Procedure / Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by anowrite: 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
An expectant father was not so pleased when he found out his woman was expecting a baby girl and he didn't even try to hide his disappointment during the gender reveal party.

The couple was joined by family and friends to find out the sex of their baby. When they popped the push-pop confetti and pink confetti came flying out, the father was disappointed, so much so that he let it show on his face. He threw the confetti holder to the floor then walked out on his woman. He even refused to shake hands with his friends when they extended theirs.

Watch the moment below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Koregkt09I

https://www.gistrealm.com/see-mans-reaction-during-gender-reveal-that-his-baby-is-a-girl/

Cc lalasticlala Dominique

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by donstan18: 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
May he be blessed by sons like Bobrisky and Osama binladen, instead of daughters like Linda Ikeji and other successful women and breadwinners of their family. So that he'll be happy.

Congratulations to the pregnant woman........Deliver in peace!

We gotcha back!

11 Likes

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by folake4u(f): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
Wawu!
Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Mandrake007(m): 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
I understand this feel,every father wants a son as his first fruit and not a girl,my first child must be a boy or its getting aborted.
Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Don't be sober man, She can do transplant lipsrsealed

God only gave you a blessed shild and not someone like Buhari, i know his father would have pray to be in this situation years ago

3 Likes

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by prechbills1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
smh.. Nigerian culture have so much devalued women that some people hate giving birth to girls..

2 Likes

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mandrake007:
I understand this feel,every father wants a son as his first fruit and not a girl,my first child must be a boy or its getting aborted.
It is your opinion but you need mental evaluation you clearly lack the rational ability to think.You call yourself a man forgetting that you are the one who has the X and Y chromosome. @topic to think that there are men who still reason like this is mindboggling may my female relatives not jam this type of men.Instead of him to at least be supportive and do a thorough planning next time so as for him to have the son he wants he is behaving stupid.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
when some are praying to have fruit of the womb,he is rejecting the one given to him. come to think of it he the male is responsible for the sex of a child.the wife is just the receiver

2 Likes

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Mandrake007(m): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It is your opinion but you need mental evaluation you clearly lack the rational ability to think.You call yourself a man forgetting that you are the one who has the X and Y chromosome. @topic to think that there are men who still reason like this is mindboggling may my female relatives not jam this type of men.Instead of him to at least be supportive and do a thorough planning next time so as for him to have the son he wants he is behaving stupid.
calm down its not that deep.
Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mandrake007:
When you are obviously the one that produce female baby.

1 Like

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by don4real18(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
Actually, unlike many men out there, I will love my wife to give me a girl as my first child

3 Likes

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Mandrake007(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
Chikita66:
When you are obviously the one that produce female baby.
it's not that deep,I'd definitely accept whatever gender but I'd rather have a boy first I guess I speak for every man out there.

2 Likes

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by youngking22(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
don4real18:
Actually, unlike many men out there, I will love my wife to give me a girl as my first child
As for me na twins girls i want

1 Like

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
Why will a sane man want a female as his first child?

I feel your pain man.

1 Like

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
Pepsi101:
Why will a sane man want a female as his first child?

I feel your pain man.
It is only an insane woman that would marry a man with your kind of thinking.Sane men like Obama and Clinton had just daughters.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mandrake007:
it's not that deep,I'd definitely accept whatever gender but I'd rather have a boy first I guess I speak for every man out there.
Just speak for yourself biko.We know of men whose names are heard world over and they had daughters first.Some even have only girls.

4 Likes

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by SoapQueen(f): 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mandrake007:

What a time to be a woman! Heartbroken does not even begin to explain how I feel reading what you wrote...

1 Like

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by yinkarh187(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
I'll love my 1st child to be a girl tho

2 Likes

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It is only an insane woman that would marry a man with your kind of thinking.Sane men like Obama and Clinton had just daughters.

Why jumping on my mention to spew your rubbish?

Learn to respect divergent opinions on a public forum.

Perhaps,only daft men will have anything to do with your kind,who lack respect.

2 Likes

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
Pepsi101:

Why jumping on my mention to spew your rubbish?

Learn to respect divergent opinions on a public forum.

Perhaps,only daft men will have anything to do with your kind,who lack respect.
I respected your opinion that was why I didn't insult you.Sorry to burst your bubble intelligent men deserve me because I am rational in thinking.You earn respect.And with what you wrote your post doesn't deserve an iota of respect.

4 Likes

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by donstan18: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I respected your opinion that was why I didn't insult you. Sorry to burst your bubble intelligent men deserve me because I am rational in thinking. You earn respect.And with what you wrote your post doesn't deserve an iota of respect.

Na so shocked

3 Likes

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I respected your opinion that was why I didn't insult you.Sorry to burst your bubble intelligent men deserve me because I am rational in thinking.You earn respect.And with what you wrote your post doesn't deserve an iota of respect.
You didn't insult me ,you said? Perhaps, you don't know disparaging my remarks amounts to insult.

Just learn to mind your business,it helps.

1 Like

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Pepsi101:

You didn't insult me ,you said? Perhaps, you don't know disparaging my remarks amounts to insult.

Just learn to mind your business,it helps.
I would advise you do same as well.

1 Like

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Mandrake007(m): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Just speak for yourself biko.We know of men whose names are heard world over and they had daughters first.Some even have only girls.
well for me I'd rather have a male first,many men share same sentiments,it doesn't mean I hate or undervalue the female child no no..
Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Mandrake007(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
SoapQueen:

What a time to be a woman! Heartbroken does not even begin to explain how I feel reading what you wrote...
SoapQueen don't be heartbroken it's not that deep,every child is a blessing I'd just rather have a male first if it's up to me.
Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mandrake007:
well for me I'd rather have a male first,many men share same sentiments,it doesn't mean I hate or undervalue the female child no no..
Your life your choice your problem not my business just make sure it is a boy.Just don't belittle or insult women like you did in your earlier post you want a boy first what is so special about it?Would the male child not still come?My prayer is that my female relatives and friends inclusive do not meet your type of men and call them husbands who are so concerned or obsessed with gender.

1 Like

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Mandrake007(m): 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Your life your choice your problem not my business just make sure it is a boy.Just don't belittle or insult women like you did in your earlier post you want a boy first what is so special about it?Would the male child not still come?My prayer is that my female relatives and friends inclusive do not meet your type of men and call them husbands who are so concerned or obsessed with gender.
wow strong words,no one knows tomorrow.
Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Dickspray(m): 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
SoapQueen:

dont mind d guy, Everyman with his opinion... don't let d words get to ur nerves.. don't mind him
Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by SoapQueen(f): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
Dickspray:
dont mind d guy, Everyman with his opinion... don't let d words get to ur nerves.. don't mind him

No, I won't mind him.Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Viicfuntop(f): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
I didn’t know we still have cave men like this

1 Like

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Ijebulogic(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
Punk doesn't know the joys of a girl child that protect their fathers till their last days. boys are outta there at age 16. Imagine the heartbreak when the girl searches for and watches this video in ten years time. " your daddy wishes you were a boy"....what a punk.

1 Like

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Johnholmes: 9:44am On Apr 24, 2018
In his mind, "she'll just become a LovePeddler"

That's the secret fear of every father for his daughter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. / Man Transforms Tattoo From ‘naomi’ To ‘indomie’ After Relationship Failure / Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.