Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija (53487 Views)

'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) / Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram / Funke Akindele Reacts To Miracle Winning Big Brother Naija 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by armadeo(m): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
Pls wash that hook off your face and make the offer again.

Women fail to realise that we have to wake up beside them in the morning and some men have frail hearts.
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Slurity(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
If this is what social media is becoming, time will come when even couples will live stream sex to make children
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by CheedyJ(m): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Since,I am miracle's PA,I av to taste it to ascertain if ur pu**y is good enuf for d young & newest millionaire in town...
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by wale377(m): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
This is jewe covenant University
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Maxvasia(m): 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Imagine the insult to miracle. Women often think men are their mates. Smh.
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by skyblue4real(m): 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lazy youth....
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by SirClad: 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
AustineCJ:
As An accountant wey I be,need to do something
Big Brother Naija 2018.
This is real business.
They got a total of 170million votes throughout the show.
Each vote is #30
170m * #30= 5.1billion
Let's assume they spent 200million for the program
Let's subtract it from the total amount we will have 4.9billion
Can you people see how they big brother people made billions of money in just few months?
They actually used their head to make money..
Congratulations Big Brother, you are a real business man....God give me idea to sell oo.

That’s not tru and nah sh*t, I can see you are not a good accountant, not even intelligent, 70% of the votes came tru dere website, If u don’t knw anything about dis show just ask!!! I can see u are one of the lazy yoot BuBu is talking about

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by mediclife1987(m): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
King619:
A Nigerian slay queen has taken to social media to reveal that she is willing to give big brother niaja winner Miracle her ‘honey pot’ once he gets back into the country.

Read her Tweet below;

SEE MORE HERE>>> http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/23/nigerian-lady-offers-bbnaija-winner-miracle-her-puy/

As if she'll offer it without wanting something back in return.

Dvmb olosho.
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by mandate12: 12:06am On Apr 24, 2018
agbonkamen:
if I lie make e no better for me.... Joke aside

I like your stance on this subject matter. Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by jrfaj: 1:21am On Apr 24, 2018
King619:
A Nigerian slay queen has taken to social media to reveal that she is willing to give big brother niaja winner Miracle her ‘honey pot’ once he gets back into the country.

Read her Tweet below;

SEE MORE HERE>>> http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/23/nigerian-lady-offers-bbnaija-winner-miracle-her-puy/

your life iyaff finish...you should probably offer that you dirty yansh to a dog
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Misternas89(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
agbonkamen:
very tight I swear grin
U don’t even need to swear babe, mere looking at ur picture I cn see truly ur ministry is “tight”. Or u still be “V”?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? / Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.