Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,102 members, 7,957,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija (53485 Views)

'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) / Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram / Funke Akindele Reacts To Miracle Winning Big Brother Naija 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Endtimesmith(m): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
Her kponyor don cast sef.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Memphis357(m): 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
A ho is always gonna be a ho.....
Ain't no way getting around that!
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Phils: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
AustineCJ:
As An accountant wey I be,need to do something
Big Brother Naija 2018.
This is real business.
They got a total of 170million votes throughout the show.
Each vote is #30
170m * #30= 5.1billion
Let's assume they spent 200million for the program
Let's subtract it from the total amount we will have 4.9billion
Can you people see how they big brother people made billions of money in just few months?
They actually used their head to make money..
Congratulations Big Brother, you are a real business man....God give me idea to sell oo.

Majority of the votes are online votes. Sure they made money but not close to that figure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by EmmyDJourno: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
What is offered for free has no value, so please go and offer it to the nearest Suya seller

Shame of a Youthful Generation undecided

Buhari would see this now and be sure he is right, what a #LazyNigerianYouth
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Talkingboy: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
AustineCJ:
Big Brother Naija 2018.
This is real business.
Each vote is #30
170m * #30= 5.1billion
Can you people see how they big brother people made billions of money in just few months?
Congratulations Big Brother, you are a real business man....God give me idea to sell oo.

YOUR calculation is erroneous sir ...

170 million votes (on all platforms , not only SMS)

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Enemyofpeace: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
Agent of destiny destroyer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by AHCB: 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
the empty vessels are at it again. i wonder if she'd offer miracle her pussy_ if he hadn't win. lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by hush15: 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
Chinachriss:
Some girls just don't have shame. Tufiakwa!

My brother, na the problem of this world you see so. They are the reason why the earth is not working properly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by columbus007(m): 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
AustineCJ:
Big Brother Naija 2018.
This is real business.
Each vote is #30
170m * #30= 5.1billion
but what about the network?won't they take their own share or is it BBN alone?go back to your chalk board mr lecturer.
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Kaxmytex(m): 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
Fake accounts. .

Am 100% sure a guy dey behind dat monicker.. .
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by agbonkamen(f): 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
Useless buhari needs your wide pussy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by jaytime(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
Guys pls forgive her for speaking her mind. This is simply their average state of mind for those that understand what I'm saying. If you want to doubt me, just achieve small thing and watch out...
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Burgerlomo: 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
Miracle right now cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Ayobami7(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ode omo
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
embarassedLadies and money are like 5 & 6. Why didn't she drop this message before the end of the show. Lazy youth.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by mustafa006: 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
One mumu will still come and marry this dog thinking he has married a wife

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
Do your accounting well.... 'Cause that up there is sh!t!

The network operators would definitely get a dividend of maybe 2 naira per SMS.

Do you know how much they pay entertainers?? In millions bro. For tecno, Dices, Basketmouth, Simi, Davido and other top entertainers. They would probably spend 200mil alone for inviting them with their flights and hotel bookings and the rest.

Let's say 28# per SmS, that's 4.7b.

Flight tickets for the 30 housemate to and fro, plus The two returnees, venue used, the 45mill.

Bro, in all, they spend nothing short of 1b.
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by odomanis: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
AustineCJ:
Big Brother Naija 2018.
This is real business.
Each vote is #30
170m * #30= 5.1billion

They share the =N=30 with the various voting platforms,be it mtn,glo,twitter etc. So rework you computation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Burgerlomo: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
Gold digger and money are 5 & 6 cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
Talkingboy:

YOUR calculation is erroneous sir ...

170 million votes (on all platforms , not only SMS)
You can only vote via SMS
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Bnladan(m): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mutemenot:
Her face 'll scare miracle cos she looks more like a bitter woman
do u mean cee cee grin?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by prechbills1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
agbonkamen:
Useless buhari needs your wide pussy grin

as if your own is tight.. [
Tufiakwa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Ojuri20: 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
AustineCJ:
Big Brother Naija 2018.
This is real business.
Each vote is #30
170m * #30= 5.1billion

This is the best calculation Mr. Accountant because not all votes are through SMS. Some are through web and site.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Gmajor(m): 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
AustineCJ:
Big Brother Naija 2018.
This is real business.
Each vote is #30
170m * #30= 5.1billion
This is pseudo- intellectualism at its peak
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by keti2: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hmmmmm

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Nigeman: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
Destiny Robbers
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by neonly: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lazy naija youths Thunder fire u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by bukatyne(f): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
I hope she is this willing to offer her husband her body when she gets married.
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by agbonkamen(f): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
prechbills1:

as if your own is tight.. [
Tufiakwa cheesy
very tight I swear grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Ojuri20: 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

You can only vote via SMS
Says you that watch the program on your palm on nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by doyinbaby(f): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ogunmeji:
The devil comes to steal kill and destroy
she fit be agent of Satan.... wanting to steal miracles glory.........one need to hesitate when things like sex comes for free

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma / Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) / Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.