Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija (53480 Views)

'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) / Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram / Funke Akindele Reacts To Miracle Winning Big Brother Naija 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Naira7411: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hmm click below
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Pedro369(m): 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Chai... See womanbin pikin
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by alertness(m): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
And one mumu guy would be in one corner chasing this LovePeddler just to be her man and she's here offering Miracle that does not know her existence free sex......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Olysmile(f): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
Odikwa egwu
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by talk2percy(m): 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
Madam keep ur infection filled pussy to urself and for ur local customers. U no even reach the wife half.
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ojuri20:

Says you that watch the program on your palm on nairaland.

Torh. Have it your way. Votes Via FB, Tweeter don't count.
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
She only wants her portion of the largess.
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
Shamelessness

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Attaboy57: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
Aunty cont.
pls guy do you want a Logo Today in less than 10minutes for just N3k. Pay only if you love it.
Call +2349076623862 now!
#tekPRENIT #tekxus #Logo #LogoCreation #LogoDesign #LogoServices #AffordableBrandIdentityServices

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by steveDpro: 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lazy youth
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by OhiOfIhima: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
AustineCJ:
As An accountant wey I be,need to do something
Big Brother Naija 2018.
This is real business.
They got a total of 170million votes throughout the show.
Each vote is #30
170m * #30= 5.1billion
Let's assume they spent 200million for the program
Let's subtract it from the total amount we will have 4.9billion
Can you people see how they big brother people made billions of money in just few months?
They actually used their head to make money..
Congratulations Big Brother, you are a real business man....God give me idea to sell oo.
How true is dis ur statistic Sir
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Realist1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
AustineCJ:
As An accountant wey I be,need to do something
Big Brother Naija 2018.
This is real business.
They got a total of 170million votes throughout the show.
Each vote is #30
170m * #30= 5.1billion
Let's assume they spent 200million for the program
Let's subtract it from the total amount we will have 4.9billion
Can you people see how they big brother people made billions of money in just few months?
They actually used their head to make money..
Congratulations Big Brother, you are a real business man....God give me idea to sell oo.

Bros internet voting join oh! One person can vote up to a hundred times per User ID on social media. 170 million vote means say na the whole Nigeria get that time to vote be dat. For example I didn't vote.
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Assassin101: 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
this is why I always advise youths to leave women and get money first.

Once you have the money, these b!tches will be all over you like flies on poo

Many Nigerian girls have this same thought in mind for Miracle, dis slut just happens to have the guts to spit hers out.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by gonkin(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
Yeah its normal, she wanna fxck a star
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by prechbills1(m): 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
agbonkamen:
very tight I swear grin

naso una dey talk grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by movid(m): 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
I dont know what is wrong with this ladies of now atdays.. the virtue is lost.
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by agbonkamen(f): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
prechbills1:

naso una dey talk grin
if I lie make e no better for me.... Joke aside
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
I just said something about women n P. U. S. S. Y this morning cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
NB: The use of "ladies" or "lady" below does not apply to all ladies as not all ladies think with their vaginas.
This is an advice for anyone that is 26 and below (maybe above). Nigerian mothers of tomorrow are exhibiting the "slay" syndrome. This means a lot of them are are dumb and think with their vaginas. So if u happen to be a teenager right now, when you grow up to be in your late teens or reach youthful age and you see a lady older than (or way older than) you trying to prove wise through her words or actions. Remember that her wisdom might not be real, remember that her "wisdom" is full of, well, vagina and not logic. get wise now and dont fall for crap.
The above sounds funny but is true. and i'm being serious.
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by drezzyx(m): 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
Apart from sex what else can she offer?
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
doyinbaby:
she fit be agent of Satan.... wanting to steal miracles glory.........one need to hesitate when things like sex comes for free
u may be right. but i still find it strange and funny that evil spirits live in some women's pvssy
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by pappy4real(m): 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
I don't blame her, she's only acting her name. Tamilore means gift Me
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by prechbills1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
agbonkamen:
if I lie make e no better for me.... Joke aside
lmao grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Is this one not among the lazy youths being talked about?
Like it or not, the man said the truth.
I may not be his supporter but with the things we see here on daily basis, I can say he's right.
Argue with Ur keyboard if u are not in line with my opinion.
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by emperormossad(m): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
Queenext:
When ladies are term sex object,or gold digger,u will see the feminists foaming in mouth like possessed cat.

What do we call this now?
Edakun
Ejoo
How does a possessed cat foam
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by sulakishop(m): 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
Oloshos everywhere you go
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
sulakishop:
Oloshos everywhere you go
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mutemenot:
Her face 'll scare miracle cos she looks more like a bitter woman

As in ehn, I have now added list of women i can't date, women with lashes and that her hairstyle, anytime i see it on a lady tension catches me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Bamz(m): 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
Itzsammy:
This one weak me oooo.... Mimi plz run 4 ya life, this one will ruin person, see as she be like bitter Nigeria youth, sorry lazy Nigeria youth....

But the puna will have sauce oo wink..
Bross, if it's free, u can Bleep... Lord is ur strength

You were doing fine until the last paragraph. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by adetes: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
Most female will b running after miracle, awon omo ale jatijati
Re: Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija by Sofiad1st: 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mutemenot:
Her face 'll scare miracle cos she looks more like a bitter woman

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Crashes Illbliss Video Shoot (video) / Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car / Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.