Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

"I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido (48311 Views)

It's Painful - Chioma Tells Davido As He Fondles Her Boobs On A Flight (video) / If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by KingLennon(m): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nawa o
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by pemiakd: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
If Davido enter this won, chai e life don finish be that. Ile a wa oko lo n fosho, lo n lota, ponmi etc
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by troublemakea(m): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:
And tomorrow someone wee knee down and ask her

Will you marry me? angry

my brother the thing dey always shock me like

Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by neonly: 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
LAZY NIGERIA YOUTHS

Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by Adaowerri111: 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Will you marry me? angry

And the new will now be on nairaland front page
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by geezynoni: 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
Her life, Her do her f*ck.... e no concern me.
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by rita25(f): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
this girl must be a product of a leaked condom or she was conceived by a woman raped by armed rubbers....no decency flow in her blood at all embarassed
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by ahukannakate(f): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
Good for you. What is my business?
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by ABLE001(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
OLOSHO!!!!
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by Sunkyphil(m): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
big disgrace to womanhood
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by handsomeyinka(m): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Will you marry me? angry
And the person that will kneel down might be on nairaland.
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by toye440: 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
IamAirforce1:
And she's got a boyfriend somewhere o
Na one of d lazy bones wey bubu dey talk b dis, she wan use baby mama escape poverty.

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by steveDpro: 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lazy youth
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
okomile:
Weere

Your moniker, do you have any idea what it means in Yoruba?

Some might think you're a transgender.
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by Endtimesmith(m): 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jobless youth spotted,And after having sex with him,what next?
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by GOFRONT(m): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
God
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by BamiTii(f): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Traits of a lazy youth angry
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by Austinoiz(m): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
Somebody's baby.
I rest my case for your matter. Tomorrow now, she will be shouting I WANT A GOD-FEARING MAN yet doesn't fear God
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by dgagar(m): 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
awon OMO SHAKU SKAKU . awon omo irole aye
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by PenisCaP: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
undecided
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by girl4rmspace(f): 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
God she's got no class
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by dapsoneh: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Will you marry me? angry
name one chance be that.. But honestly those girls also never plan to marry OK. They are Oloshos
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by ayosure: 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
She is the main cause why @PMB said nigerian Youths are Lazy!

IamAirforce1:
This pretty lady has offered free sex to Davido.

She took to her social media page to offer Davido her honeypot for free
All Davido needs to do was to say "Yes" and her Pussy will be his .

See photo below smiley
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by steveDpro: 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
look at her life #jooblessness
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
We all can see that the way women reason is beyond imagination, how could a lady say such thing in public and not even ashamed of herself, no wonder most men see them as sex object after they will be fighting for equality, equality my foot.
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by austyn0(m): 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
There is every possibility that her account is impersonated by a guy or anyone else....But that doesn't change the fact that this is foolishness at its apogee.... ALU MEE
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by fifty5(m): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
WilliamsNedd:
amazing.....

Make 5k daily directly to your bank account just by using your facebook account for ads sharing. Follow the link on my signature.
you one hack their account
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by Marsnizz: 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
#30 c*ndom would have prevented this utterence ooo, had it being it was used during the copulation period of this pig undecided
Hahahaha! you wicket
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by kenyatalk: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
Then sue him for Child support....stay woke my people
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by Cupie22(f): 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
oshi arata ma rayo.......mtscheeeew
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by tomdon(m): 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
Why is anyone surprised
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by emperormossad(m): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
nairavsdollars:
HIV chief marketing officer and career terminator
angry angry
shocked
Wee you keep kwayet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) / Don Jazzy Replies Non-fan Who Said He Doesnt Like How Korede Bellos Career Ended / 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.