Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

"I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido (48317 Views)

It's Painful - Chioma Tells Davido As He Fondles Her Boobs On A Flight (video) / If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by Fourwinds: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
mumu...all she has to offer is pvssy...idiot
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by CheedyJ(m): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
Well,we all av desires sha ..anyways,meself go like bleep chidinma,Genevieve, ini Edo, & all d pretty & bootilicious female celebs...
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by Tundeobama(m): 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
bammy777:
seriously I like this girl. Most ladies want to Bleep Davido but won't talk. she is just truthful. love u mojss bby
if we are to conduct survey in Nigeria more Tham 5 million ladies will love to sex Davido,you know yourself she was just too bold that's all.
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by bammy777(m): 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
Tundeobama:

if we are to conduct survey in Nigeria more Tham 5 million ladies will love to sex Davido,you know yourself she was just too bold that's all.
Naso
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by sapeleboi(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
short of word lipsrsealed
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by abiolamitodun(m): 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
exact mentality of that stupid Seyi..mchew
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by Haykinsofficial: 3:21am On Apr 24, 2018
Buh shebi na man dey Fvck woman? Why e cum b d oda way round?
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by okomile(f): 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
[quote author=Reeberry post=66964076]Or a male using (f).

Okomile[/quote

I am proudly a woman, not a girl. Heheheeee
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by okomile(f): 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
Reeberry:
Or a male using (f).

Okomile

I am proudly Yoruba. I know what it means. Lol
Re: "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido by ifoo: 11:24pm On May 30, 2018
cheap fool looking for money and fame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding / AY Buys Wife, Mabel Makun Lexus Lx 570 Luxury SUV For 10th Wedding Anniversary / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.