Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa (45931 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike / Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by carlos1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:
The love i have for this girl eh grin grin grin

It's a lai. U love her curves
Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by IsaAbubakar: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:
The love i have for this girl eh grin grin grin
she's the one that got my interest on this show
i love her scatter
asalamualykum

2 Likes

Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by IsaAbubakar: 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have a strong feeling that this girl might fatally hurt herself when she gets back to Nigeria and is all alone with her numerous demons.
[/s]
stale

1 Like

Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by steveDpro: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
cool cool
Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by illiasnwm: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
[quote author=rockcitie post=66960141]Many South Africans voted for this bítch so I'm not surprised.

They think her idiotic attitude is what makes a woman strong.[/quote

Pastor judgington. She’s a bitch for what.. eranko ni eeee

2 Likes

Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by letusbepieces: 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
SEE WHO DEY BACKGROUND DEY LOOK.

MONITORING SPIRIT!

CEEC DON ENTER ONE CHANCE. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by jbaby265(f): 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:
See Tobi photo bombing grin grin grin grin

I have a feeling this two wee reconcile las las

you took the words from my mouth. Tobi loves cee c forget all the gragra. with time the chemistry will show

1 Like

Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by Officialmanuel(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Cee-c .... Alomo bitters brand ambassador. grin

1 Like

Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Munzy14:
with her bad character. some people still love her.
Lessons to the world.
With our president's bad policy and statements yet he is still loved how much ceec c.

1 Like

Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
GreenMavro:
grin

AM ON MY WAY TO THE AIRPORT TO WAIT FOR HER...I WAN PLUCK SOME LASHES AND THROW THEM IS ASHES grin grin
Just show us the before and after photos, because something tells me CeeC will give you some scratches if you touch her lashes.
Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by rasco2000me: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Bird of d same feather (oru iro ni iborun)she will still see people who are not well brought up like her like utti nwanchukwu

1 Like

Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by jbaby265(f): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
MrBigiman:

This man again!, CeeC has failed woefully and would be remembered for all the bad things in this world including stealing, nagging, lying, fighting, wickedness, unforgiveness and laziness. How u can carry her matter on ur head like fresh gala is what still baffles me. "Do u understand"

THERE IS A PEARL IN EVERY SOUL

1 Like

Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by Ojuri20: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
rockcitie:
Many South Africans voted for this bítch so I'm not surprised.

They think her idiotic attitude is what makes a woman strong.

South Africa ladies to be precised I'm not so surprise why their men butchered them like chicken when it's obvious that they all behaves like Cee C.

1 Like

Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have a strong feeling that this girl might fatally hurt herself when she gets back to Nigeria and is all alone with her numerous demons.

Nothing do her. She will be probably be given some major role in future big brother or some reality show. And she'll maybe get married to Dino Melaye, and they'll live happily ever after.

#Fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by fortunechy(m): 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
this one get fan too? ..... that must be table fan
Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by eyinola: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
Alex won something( 550k close challenge, dano milk challenge) including her mother's kitchen refurbished despite being called an animal and not her level.

Nina won Head of House and also a trip to Russia for the world cup and one Pepsi event in Dubai despite being called a dustbin with water in her brain.

Tobi won 1m, won Heritage Bank package, Headof house and 2nd runner up even though he was insulted infinity

Ifunnada didn't make it to the finals but won 2.5m, a vintage Pepsi branded fridge and a year supply of Pepsi and aquafina water

Leo didn't make it to the finals but won 2.5m, a vintage Pepsi branded fridge and a year supply of Pepsi and aquafina water

This life NEVER look down on anyone because people's grace differ.

Ceec won nothing even the head of house didn't last. She won nothing. Getting to the finals as the last woman standing without anything is nothing! She was disgrace. Well she won Adesua's earrings so that's something

People she said are not her level went home making their parents proud.

If you like take your bad character anywhere thinking the universe will clap for you. No one is perfect but every adult is responsible for their actions.

I said it before andI repeat it again, Virginity will never get you an award as much as good character will give. Being a virgin is self discipline but having a good character will take you places.

Morals is still in existence and I'm so happy.
Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by eebraa(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
All i can see is forehead a.k.a goshi

1 Like

Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by donbachi(m): 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
She could have won.but her rude,insultive nature,her disrespect on men,abuse as house head,uneccesary display of hate against fellow housemates and her total disrespect of womanhood.led to her failure.i hope other women learns from her errors and mistakes.
Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by Assassin101: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
EVEN THE DEVIL HAS FANS
Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by Starcent(m): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
GreenMavro:
grin

AM ON MY WAY TO THE AIRPORT TO WAIT FOR HER...I WAN PLUCK SOME LASHES AND THROW THEM IS ASHES grin grin

gbomgbo Klaat! grin
GreenMavro:
grin

gbomgbo Klaat!
Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by Kylekent59: 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
eyinola:
Alex won something( 550k close challenge, dano milk challenge) including her mother's kitchen refurbished despite being called an animal and not her level.

Nina won Head of House and also a trip to Russia for the world cup and one Pepsi event in Dubai despite being called a dustbin with water in her brain.

Tobi won 1m, won Heritage Bank package, Headof house and 2nd runner up even though he was insulted infinity

Ifunnada didn't make it to the finals but won 2.5m, a vintage Pepsi branded fridge and a year supply of Pepsi and aquafina water

Leo didn't make it to the finals but won 2.5m, a vintage Pepsi branded fridge and a year supply of Pepsi and aquafina water

This life NEVER look down on anyone because people's grace differ.

Ceec won nothing even the head of house didn't last. She won nothing. Getting to the finals as the last woman standing without anything is nothing! She was disgrace. Well she won Adesua's earrings so that's something

People she said are not her level went home making their parents proud.

If you like take your bad character anywhere thinking the universe will clap for you. No one is perfect but every adult is responsible for their actions.

I said it before andI repeat it again, Virginity will never get you an award as much as good character will give. Being a virgin is self discipline but having a good character will take you places.

Morals is still in existence and I'm so happy.
Who disvirgined you? Eyaaa
Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
One things I've picked from Ceecee's charade in Big Brother Naija house is that no matter how horrible a person might be, there will be atleast someone who's crazy about them.

While going through Bella Naija, I came across a topic asking readers for their favourite BBNAIJA housemates and about 4-5 answers were Ceecee, even from guys. One said, Ceecee is his type of women, that he would have married her if he weren't married.
Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by Mike008(m): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
Fans indeed!

Watching BBN is an act of laziness, Buhari was right to this extent.
Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by Oyindidi(f): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
Munzy14:

She won't, a lot if people would want to help her iron out her bad side.
She is not as bad as some of the lunatics abusing her

4 Likes

Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by haslaw(m): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
Cee-c can now go back to Ebuka her fraudulent ex-boy friend

Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by Zane2point4(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
rita25:
see her Igbo amaka face...no character no hometraining.......welcome back lazy youth....... grin
i am igbo but we aint savages so we reject her in our strongest terms.

1 Like

Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by 2day6(m): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
who is cee c, because I Dont know oh
Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by eyinola: 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
Kylekent59:

Who disvirgined you? Eyaaa
ur father did
Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by sprints1: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
donbachi:
She could have won.but her rude,insultive nature,her disrespect on men,abuse as house head,uneccesary display of hate against fellow housemates and her total disrespect of womanhood.led to her failure.i hope other women learns from her errors and mistakes.
lol that attitude took her to the finals bro...see the way she gapped other female housemeats
Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by donbachi(m): 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
sprints1:
lol that attitude took her to the finals bro...see the way she gapped other female housemeats
yeah,she did.kudos to dat
Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by Munzy14(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
MrBigiman:

This man again!, CeeC has failed woefully and would be remembered for all the bad things in this world including stealing, nagging, lying, fighting, wickedness, unforgiveness and laziness. How u can carry her matter on ur head like fresh gala is what still baffles me. "Do u understand"
funny guy. lolzzzzzz. I knew you will come over this side. Leave Cee-C abegi. We are in one way or the other raising a Cee-C in our house, if u don't allow your kids mix with other kids. the will grow up in isolation and will always think people hate them. That is the case of Cee-C. She presented a case of a kid raised in Isolation.
But, she will learn from her bad sides. like legit! like yhooo!!!. Hope u understand?.
Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by Munzy14(m): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
She is not as bad as some of the lunatics abusing her
exactly. If someone can come on social media to insult and finish someone with insults . Then he/her partner must be passing through hell inside house. lolzzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.