Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa (45923 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike / Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by kernel507: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have a strong feeling that this girl might fatally hurt herself when she gets back to Nigeria and is all alone with her numerous demons.

Close that hole before your face. If you don't like her, that's cool. But to hurl or heave her with insult, thereby disparaging her is best for a vindictive hopeless soul.

Need I tell you that either you or anyone member of your family in the next generation can hit her mark. I'm not her fan, but next time, mind your business.

I promise you bathing you in the public if you dare reply me with an unpleasant language, taking you to the cleaners will be an under statement.
Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by MrBigiman: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
Munzy14:

funny guy. lolzzzzzz. I knew you will come over this side. Leave Cee-C abegi. We are in one way or the other raising a Cee-C in our house, if u don't allow your kids mix with other kids. the will grow up in isolation and will always think people hate them. That is the case of Cee-C. She presented a case of a kid raised in Isolation.
But, she will learn from her bad sides. like legit! like yhooo!!!. Hope u understand?.

I pray God doesn't give u a CeeC for a wife, except that's ur desire though. I commend ur tenacity.
Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by Smartademu(m): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
So full of.....

Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by castrokins(m): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
Even Evans The Kidnapper Has Fans. Not Surprise!
Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by FisifunKododada: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
Cee-C is a crazy beyatch but she will be very good for bleeping. Wife material? Absolutely not.
Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by whitering: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
Wetin make her bum bum come reduce like this.
Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by AngelicBeing: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have a strong feeling that this girl might fatally hurt herself when she gets back to Nigeria and is all alone with her numerous demons.
tongue
Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by Ayobami7(m): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
Okkay Noted
Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by guiddoti: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
Munzy14:
with her bad character. some people still love her.
Lessons to the world.
No character stand alone, it flocks with the same mindset. Such a rudiment of attraction- philosophy of explicit character.
Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by mekonglobal(m): 12:02am On Apr 24, 2018
LesbianBoy:
The love i have for this girl eh grin grin grin
So it's Ceece now Not Mukina2?
Re: Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa by LesbianBoy(m): 12:08am On Apr 24, 2018
mekonglobal:

So it's Ceece now Not Mukina2?

Mukina2 is my first loff grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape / Joke Silva Shares Family Photos To Wish Husband Happy Father's Day / Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.