Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Don't Want To Loose Her? Should I Lie? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Want To Loose Her? Should I Lie? (1302 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Want To Loose Her? Should I Lie? by Eseaba: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2007
Pls help me out. I have a lover so far from me by distance. I am lonely here and thus want to date another girl. This girl i love too (someone may say u can't love two, but I love both). I really need this girl seriously. I'm romantic and can't live without expressing my heart and emotions to good girl. This new girl is good. I'm afraid to tell her about the other girl. Though I have not let the new girl know that I have interest in her. We are just friends now.
So can someone tell me what to do.
Leave in Abuja, Nigeria while the first girl live far in Otitipukpa, Ondo State.The proposed girl lives in Maitama, Abuja and a beautiful muslim.

Nairanlanders action!!!

Just comments.
Re: Don't Want To Loose Her? Should I Lie? by needeeg(m): 11:52am On Mar 15, 2007
Big man I understand wat u feeling as mature parson, well dont hv much to say but dont do wat u will regrets ur life as well, u know the first one luvs u too as well and u do too, so if u can make it in bringin her back to abuja fine, but if u cant or not even planning to gate married pls tel her that u cant go on like this, that u hv interest in someone down there in abuja, and for this new gurl, u need to be talk about it with her but refers to someone not u, later if u notice she hv interest too, then u let her no, but once more dont do something u regrets.

Good Luck.
Re: Don't Want To Loose Her? Should I Lie? by iice(f): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2007
I don't know about other people but i DETEST lies!!! Give it to me straight and real as it is.
Re: Don't Want To Loose Her? Should I Lie? by Chiangel1(f): 9:45pm On May 04, 2007
I think u better stick to 1. Av bin in dis situation b4 n i musttell u, d guy actually liked the both of us, but, when i got to find out abt d 1st one it wanst a joke, n d 1st relationship was a distance one too. He got soo fund of me dat when he left to 9ja to see his 1st gf in abuja too. He found a fault in everything she did n dat made dem break up, cos he kept comparing her to me n she knew me already, n we had already broken up too n dat left him with no one. Anyway, we r back now n he has learnt from his mistakes, but i must say its difficult cos i know. Just make up ur mind n weigh all the weighables, smiley wink
Re: Don't Want To Loose Her? Should I Lie? by OroGojigo(f): 2:43am On May 06, 2007
Wallahi you no get frovlem, na you be the only frovlem wey dey inside dis mata. Is your life in Abuja or that of the woman in Okitipupa cast in stone? If yes, let go. If no either of you should move. Otherwise, will you accept same scale if used for you; my guess be say ya answer be no. So
Re: Don't Want To Loose Her? Should I Lie? by hotchic1(f): 2:58pm On May 06, 2007
You can't love two pple at thesame time,you love one and you are desperate to have the other because you want to fulfill your sexual desire,i think you can talk to your first girl if she can move to Abj or make arrangements of seeing each other once in a forthnight.
Re: Don't Want To Loose Her? Should I Lie? by CrazyMan(m): 9:02pm On May 06, 2007
You are the one dating them both, and you know you can't marry two women.
My advise to you is that when you've gone a bit deep in your relationship with both them, you should be able to make your choice.
Re: Don't Want To Loose Her? Should I Lie? by whiteNkem(f): 9:21pm On May 06, 2007
You have a relationship. Why can't you express your 'romantic feelings' towards the girl you have now? Why seek another one? And all this behind both girls'back. This is very wrong. Sort out your mind and decide. Keep it all in the open cuz sooner or later someone will get hurt. Think further and see what u want from each of them. Don't you cherish the woman you have now? Don't you love her? if it's 'yes' to both questions, then you have your answer. Learn to be faithful and respect your woman, cuz therefore you will respect yourself.
Take care and be wise!
Re: Don't Want To Loose Her? Should I Lie? by OroGojigo(f): 5:18am On May 07, 2007
Crazykid, you crase no b small. If the one wey e dump be ya sister will your shoulder be available to cry on. So make e dey test drive two ochara when e know say im money no reach; if e jam the one he no won buy wetin go happen?

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? / My Cousin Won't Talk To Me Because Of My Girlfriend / Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.