Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

"My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife (13170 Views)

Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria / This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? / "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife by frankdoz: 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
The Convener of South-East Elders Forum, SEEF, and former President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Dr Dozie Ikedife, has said he is not bothered about an Igbo man becoming Nigeria’s President in 2019 or after.

Ikedife said what bothered him was how the Biafran State could be realized, adding that the Igbo had been victims of unfulfilled promises in the past.

Speaking with the Sun over the weekend, Ikedife said, “There are so many unfulfilled promises and our people often fall victims to lies.

“If someone has deceived you for about two or three times, if he comes the fourth time you will have a second thought. One is just tired of this country.”

“What bothers me is how to realise Biafra through legal and diplomatic processes, and through dialogue without fighting or abusing anybody. That’s my position,” Ikedife said.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/23/igbo-presidency-worry-achieve-biafra-ikedife/

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife by Cyynthialove(f): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
There is no need suffering smiling. They way Nigerians dies and nothing is done about it shows that we need to look inside in order take care of ourselves.

Though some group of suffer head will disagree.

Presidency doesn't solve real problems cos we already know most of our polithiefcians are like a cult group if a South East candidate win tommorow the next thing will be greasing of palms

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
OFFICIAL336:
Igbodefender you don hear am now abi. Only a foolish Igbo man will be talking about Presidency when a nobler task is there to be achieved.

Viva The Sun.

Have you ever heard of Biafra-in-Nigeria or Biafra-of-the-mind? Give Nigeria another chance.

Ojukwu ran for President of Nigeria. Don't ever call Ojukwu foolish, please.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife by Cooly100: 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
igbodefender:

Have you ever heard of Biafra-in-Nigeria or Biafra-of-the-mind? Give Nigeria another chance.

Nigeria have had their chances for 50 years...

Igbo presidency will be just for the statistics. As I know the person will do for the north more than any northern leader, so he can be on their good book..and leave the eastern land to continue as it has. What did all the senate presidents of Igbo extraction do for the SE? The current DSP, under GEJ 6 years, watched Enugu-Onitsha and Enugh-PH federal roads become death trap.

Total or semi-autonomy is what majority of the Igbo want and not the presidency.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife by Okoroawusa: 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
igbodefender leave this thread

its not worth it.Unless you want to give yourself headache for nothing.
Me? I came,I saw and I left

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife by kernel507: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Is worth it for any real son of Igboland.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife by PDJT: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
-Spoken like a wise man you have always been known for.

-The median age of Nigeria population is about 17 years, from my own estimation, and therefore immature and uninformed but the elders that have lived through the lies and deceit have refused to tell the young the truth, that there is no Nigeria for them. The deceitful elders just want to peacefully walk to their graves, leaving their children to deal with the looming catastrophe.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife by Okoroawusa: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
kernel507:

Is worth it for any real son of Igboland.
the person am talking to knows what I mean
Re: "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
Okoroawusa:

They just called me. That is why I came. You for tag me, so that we double-team whoever.

We must never ever ever give up. Igbo Presidency 2023 is a must because the Igbos cannot give away something that is their turn. We must not relent in telling our brothers the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Okoroawusa, O ga adiri Gi mma o.
Re: "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife by kernel507: 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
Okoroawusa:
the person am talking to knows what I mean

U mm mm...
Re: "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife by BlackPantherxXx: 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu would be our President of Biafra....

...In Ghana or Abidjan grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife by OFFICIAL336: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
igbodefender:

Oga, every Biafra must be achieved. Ojukwu died as the Grand Patron of MASSOB. If he is still alive now, he would have been an IPOB member. Anyway, you are not still wiser than Ezeife.

For 58 years, we have been giving Nigeria chance. Oga, a fool at 40 is a fool for ever. No be me talk am, na Bible and Oyibo.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife by OFFICIAL336: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Ndi obodo unu nine bu ndi efulefu
Speaking Igbo doesn't make you a real Igbo. You be aboki, we are not illiterates like your almajiri brothers.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

Another caliphate ass licking Igbo-hating Igbo. God will expose all fake Igbos soon. Efulefus.

You are an enemy of Igbo progress for making this stupid and idiotic statement.

A real Igbo follows the Maxim of 'Egbe bere ugo ebere...', but you come here with selfish intolerance. If you people's approach didn't work, you must allow other's approach to be tested.

1 Like

Re: "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife by OFFICIAL336: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
igbodefender:

You are an enemy of Igbo progress for making this stupid and idiotic statement.

A real Igbo follows the Maxim of 'Egbe bere ugo ebere...', but you come here with selfish intolerance. If you people's approach didn't work, you must allow other's approach to be tested.
You are an irrelevant Afonja.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
igbodefender:

They just called me. That is why I came. You for tag me, so that we double-team whoever.

We must never ever ever give up. Igbo Presidency 2023 is a must because the Igbos cannot give away something that is their turn. We must not relent in telling our brothers the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

You need to wake up from your sleep or visit or take ur malaria drugs.
Do u think the North will just handover to the Igbos like that?
I am not sure you are an Igbo.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife by Ojiofor: 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

Another caliphate ass licking Igbo-hating Igbo. God will expose all fake Igbos soon. Efulefus.

Biko, Okoroawusa obu onye Igbo.

1 Like

Re: "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife by BENARI: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nigeria cannot survive. It breaks logic to think it can. No sane mind will buy the one Nigeria crab, not with all that bedevils Nigeria.

From all indications, the world is just waiting for Nigeria to crumble. It's already full of cracks.

I make bold to say with respect, that, your education is useless if can't correctly analyse Nigeria's obvious future.If you can't, it's one of 2 things; it's either you are afraid of the outcome(reality), or you're just an outright mumooooo....

At universities around the world, Nigeria is already being used as a case study for a failed state waiting to crumble soon.

The only problem is that most Nigerians think of a breakup only in the manner of the biafran cessation, they never imagine any other way around.

It will happen soon, and it will take everybody by storm.

Nigeria cannot survive. It's just not feasible.
The foundation is faulty, so it can't stand.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
OFFICIAL336:
You are an irrelevant Afonja.
Am I expected to bandy words with you? Lol.

1 Like

Re: "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

Speaking Igbo doesn't make you a real Igbo. You be aboki, we are not illiterates like your almajiri brothers.
Small pikin yarns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife by wordcat(m): 11:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
igbodefender:

It is easier for a Pakistani to be the Israeli Prime Minister than an Igbo man to be the president of Nigeria.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife by gidgiddy: 2:35am On Apr 24, 2018
I totally support the independence of my fellow Igbos from the 1914 British colonial catastrophe called Nigeria

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife by Balyz: 6:09am On Apr 24, 2018
If you want Biafra then be prepared to fight another civil war over again. Nnamdi Kanu's current fate should serve as a lesson to you rabble rousers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Baywood Ibe Endorses Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governorship Race / Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election / PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.