Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? (2094 Views)

Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? / Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? / Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
Real love has many qualities. Love does contain the magical element of physical attraction. But
it is a lot more than this. Love has its roots in friendship. In true love, you love the total person.
You enjoy being with that person and sharing things with them.
Real love is unselfish. It will sacrifice for the one it loves. And it carries with it the vital quality of
commitment. It doesn't give up or quit when problems come along.
Real love will bring out the best in you. You want the one you love to be proud of you. If you are
just infatuated with someone, you may "laze" around and daydream, but if your love is real, you
apply" yourself to your work, you make plans, and you prepare for the future.

Now is it possible to feel "Real love" for two persons
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
graphic designs : vtesley@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by VenomousTruth: 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
chenzen:
Real love has many qualities. Love does contain the magical element of physical attraction. But
it is a lot more than this. Love has its roots in friendship. In true love, you love the total person.
Real love is unselfish. It will sacrifice for the one it loves. And it carries with it the vital quality of
Real love will bring out the best in you. You want the one you love to be proud of you. If you are
just infatuated with someone, you may "laze" around and daydream, but if your love is real, you

now lemme educate you.

Its impossible to love two persons at a time!

You only love one and lust after the other.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Very much possible,one can even love 4 sef.love is just about the mind. It can be activated and deactivated.
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by Saff(f): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
andergirl:
Very much possible,one can even love 4 sef.love is just about the mind. It can be activated and deactivated.
then thats not love.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
Saff:
then thats not love.
Forget jare,all of them join na love
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by Saff(f): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
andergirl:

no, it’s infatuation.
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by kazyhm(m): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
very possible. ask me where chinese got Two-sims ideas from ?

its from a relationship survey..........
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
Saff:
no, it’s infatuation.
Its love joooor,my dear, you no go understand
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
andergirl:

hehe grin
andergirl:

hehe
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
andergirl:

Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by Amirullaha(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
It is very possible...
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by Emarvel(m): 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
VenomousTruth:
now lemme educate you.
Its impossible to love two persons at a time!

You only love one and lust after the other.
i agree with this poster,its impossible

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
andergirl:

No its witchcraft cheesy
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by Divay22(f): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
Amirullaha:
It is very possible...
Nope, It's not
It's just like a girl that really loves her poor boyfriend but have to date a rich guy just because of his money.
That love can't be equal (no love for the rich dude self)
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by Amirullaha(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
Divay22:

Nope, It's not
It's just like a girl that really loves her poor boyfriend but have to date a rich guy just because of his money.
It's very possible sis...
I had the same opinion as yours before; until I was involved in the same dilemma some months ago...
I know how it's feels...
I've been there...
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by Divay22(f): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
Amirullaha:

I had the same opinion as yours before; until I was involved in the same dilemma some months ago...
I know how it's feels...
I've been there...
Alright.Your opinion
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by Fourwinds: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
andergirl:

Its love joooor,my dear, you no go understand
you go sabi papilo well well oooo
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by Dickspray(m): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Divay22:

Nope, It's not
that true
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
andergirl:
Bro that's not love o.
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
Dickspray:
that true
She doesn't love the rich guy, she's lusting after his money.
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 24, 2018
Amirullaha:

I know how it's feels...
I've been there...
U didn't love both bro, u may be lusting after both self.
Love is something more mysterious than what people just say online o.
We are actually destroying the beauty of that word called love in this generation due to our lusts and infatuations.
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by BabaRamota1980: 12:04am On Apr 24, 2018
chenzen:

Not only is it possible, accept it as the reality. People necessarily do not demonstrate outwardly their love for more than one person, but in reality everyone, man or woman, love beyond the relationship they are in.

When managed wr call it fidelity. When it is not kept under control it results in promiscuity.
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by tintedniggz(m): 5:08am On Apr 24, 2018
lol it's possible, I've been loving my father and mother for tey tey.
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 24, 2018
tintedniggz:
lol it's possible, I've been loving my father and mother for tey tey.

And who is this one.lazy Nigeria youth
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by pemiakd: 6:00am On Apr 24, 2018
Its very possible but u need to observe.
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by olylove: 6:11am On Apr 24, 2018
Ur in for the puna... That's what the mind does, u don't want to allow the first one go bxs the puna feels so good... Nd ur imagination on the second one mad gan
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by tintedniggz(m): 6:32am On Apr 24, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

And who is this one.lazy Nigeria youth
But wait, am I Nigerian? ��‍♂️
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by Rucheen(m): 6:35am On Apr 24, 2018
Yeah

Women do that a lot
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 24, 2018
tintedniggz:

But wait, am I Nigerian? ��‍♂️

No Kenya
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by tintedniggz(m): 7:57am On Apr 24, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

No Kenya

I'm Kenyatta by name and you are? grin
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Love Two Persons At The Same Time??? by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 24, 2018
Not possible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire / Man Divorces Wife On Honey Moon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make Up / My Pastor Thought Me How To Drink Alcohol & He Had Cex With Me Several Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.