Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Bbnaija :nigerian Youths Are Intellectually Lazy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bbnaija :nigerian Youths Are Intellectually Lazy (294 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money / PMB's Twisted Commentary on Youths: critics are intellectually lazy! / Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija :nigerian Youths Are Intellectually Lazy by ariesbull: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
This shows that BBNaija made a total of N5.1billion from viewers votes alone and 17.6 per cent of sum (N900 million) came in the final week of the show

The host of the show, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, revealed that over 170 million votes were cast in the course of the season, 30 million of it coming in the final week.

You see how smartness work! You capitalise on folks gullibility and stupidity to make money. How much did they pay Miracle again maybe about ₦45 million which isn't even upto ten percent...maybe around one percent or not up to that of ₦5.1 billion!

Where is the money going to ? South Africa !

You see why I said that Nigerians are the most gullible people ever walked on the planet Earth ! I give up

Where was the show hosted again ? South Africa

Who owns the show again ? South African firm

What did you learn from the show ? Nothing

Time wasted and man house lost watching the show that would be channeled to productivity ...hundreds of million .

Please can anybody blame Buhari for saying Nigerian youths are lazy and intellectual laziness tops it. Inability to analyse things is why we are here politically and that is why we would would still be here in a long run.

Who are the leaders of tomorrow again? I doubt not this generation maybe the ones in primary school
Re: Bbnaija :nigerian Youths Are Intellectually Lazy by ashjay001(m): 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hmm...

Those sums are crazy! In a supposed recession fa

(1) (Reply)

Deepstate Mastermind Under Siege As New Evidence Against Them Turns Up / Electricity Consumers Accuse Discos Of Double Standards / FG To Close 2017 Budget With N1.5trn Excess Capital Spending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.