Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money (38902 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by shalomekelaka: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2019
Sen. Oluremi Tinubu, the Senator representing Lagos Central Senatorial District and wife of a former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has said youths of today are lazy and not ready to work.

According to her, most of the youths in Lagos would come to her husband’s house, claiming “they want to enjoy Asiwaju’s money.”

She, however, expressed displeasure that “most of these youths don’t want to work”, adding that “the moment you give them work to do, they fall sick.”

Sen. Tinubu added that youths of nowadays are interested in making quick money, “but they don’t want to work before making the money.”

She added that, “our youths are very rude because they want to be like all those people abroad.”

Speaking on a Lagos Television programme on Saturday morning, Tinubu said her New Era Foundation Patience Home had concluded plans to empower youths in her senatorial district.

Tinubu disclosed that 10 youths each from all the local governments under Lagos CentraI would benefit from the empowerment initiative.

The Lagos Senator enjoined youths in her senatorial district to contact their local government chairmen and avail themselves of the opportunities provided by the foundation.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/09/28/lazy-lagos-youths-always-house-free-money-tinubu/amp/

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Joshmodest(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2019
You mean the money you worked hard for ?

386 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2019
It's part of west culture na grin

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Zikora1000(f): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2019
They are your people, stop foaming in the mouth. if u don't want to give them fish, then teach them how to fish. but first swear, that you have not used their destiny.

166 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2019
Mmmmmmmmmmmm. You see una dey lazy yet na una dey give them power to abuse una..... Till una all get sense till then i rest my case

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by scribble: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2019
The laziest of them all is seyi Tinubu

183 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by FarahAideed: 11:20am On Sep 28, 2019
Are they lazier than your son? Are they they the ones that told you to park 2 bullions vans at home, are they any different from you and your husband ? Show us the hardwork you used to amass the wealth in the first place

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by nku5: 11:32am On Sep 28, 2019
Walahi talahi Tinubu is the biggest curse that Lagos has ever seen.

Bobo chicago carefully bred touts, empowered thugs like oluomo and turned them to role models for millions of yoruba youths. Now the hypocrite is talking nonsense.

I remember 2003 just after Tinubu won re-election we saw how touts were unleashed all over Lagos with ID cards harassing motorists. These touts were the people who helped him win and he rewarded them with the right to fleece lagosians. Today jungle don mature he is complaining.

An egba proverb literally means - "the morning shows the day"

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by blackboy(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2019
I have been to your house and seen them. Young and old are there. Lazy? Maybe. But if you had done the right thing when you were governor most of them wont be standing at your gate for money you should have used to invest for a greater Lagos. On a salary of N650k you have become one of the wealthiest Nigerians

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 28, 2019
She is not wrong at all.
She just described the characteristics of south west youths.

Very lazy...
Sometimes you have to own up and say the truth.
She is right.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2019
Give them their money you looted.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2019
This MILF talks anyhow

Our Lagos Yoruba youths , Tinubu wife just called you guys beggers and lazy grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2019
Most Nigerian youths are actually lazy. They do that to all politicians.

Nigerians are not honest. These old people are right. I'm from a well to do family and yes people come in to disturb my parents. People with huge muscle mass, height and everything. They wake up , sleep, gamble, have sex beg online and offline.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Yemisi87: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2019
85% of Lagos island youths are lazy.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Kendumazy(m): 11:52am On Sep 28, 2019
They came for the share of their own national cake abi no be national cake again?

9 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by LastSurvivor11: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2019
All Lagos youth are lazy courtesy of your husband stealing their future while they hail him

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by jeamie(m): 11:52am On Sep 28, 2019
Lol, e go better for us all. if they had, they won't come to your place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by CrimeKsmart: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2019
She said nothing but the truth. The youths don't want to work any longer all they want is free money. Even the likes of Tinubu, El-Rufia and Osinbanjo were not lazy. Their ideas and hard work made them who they are today.

We are too quick to castigate our leaders but the truth is some youths are just very lazy. They will be on the bed 24/7 criticizing Buhari on social media without going out to seek for job. Worst of it all, some are even selective when it comes to job giving excuse of the pay.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Dreambeat: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2019
What do you expect, madam.Your husband and his cronies have stolen all their money and probably their destiny too.Be glad that they are humbly asking you to give them a meagre of what you and your husband have stolen.In some places, it would have been a different ball game.In saner clime, he would have been cooling of his a.ss behind bars.

15 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by GavelSlam: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2019
scribble:

Shut up.

Have you met him before?

Do you know what he does for a living?

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by slimfit1(m): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2019
Lazy is when you cant think for yourself always begging. The youth should blame their fathers for not hustling to better their lives. She is hustling for her children now..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by OmoManU: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2019
cheesy
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Adekdammy: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2019
Most of the youth in lagos are hardworking say for those ones you use for political gains and dump once you get your desired results.

16 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Ewedegubbler: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2019
Who told you top park 2 bullion vans in your house? well they are always coming for their own share.. Anyways, what was your occupation before getting to the senate apart from marrying Tinubu?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by eikechukwu8(m): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2019
Give them the corrupted money your husband has been looting....bullion van gang

Anyway, check my signature

11 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Lexusgs430: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2019
When your husband stole their money nkor...........

7 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by CrimeKsmart: 11:54am On Sep 28, 2019
scribble:

Yeye dey worry you. You are comparing yourself with someone who come from a wealthy family

Seyi is not lazy, despite the fact that he is lucky to have come from a wealthy family, he still works hard to achieve greatness. He has an advertisement company he is managing.

Perhaps if you have been following him on social media, you would have known he is hard working.

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by slawomir: 11:54am On Sep 28, 2019
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters / Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS / Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.