Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 (3278 Views)

Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by marttol: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
I was chatting with a female friend yesterday, she said she wanna marry a guy who already owns a house in his 20's... (20-25),I told her that with the current situation of Nigeria, no guy can achieve that unless he wanna indulge in any form of illegal business, but this girl no gree o... She was persistent that a guy can actually own a house at 25 without indulging In any illegal business...

I was like which year did he finish university or which trade did he learn that made him achieve that...

NAIRALANDERS OVER TO YOU.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by greatnaija01: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
people are finishing medical school at 21, you are here asking about 25yrs old guy... chai... YOU ARE A LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTH.

She knows what she is saying. Many yahooo guys are younger than 25 so what are u saying?

now yahoo is ILLEGAL but have you read success digest? do you know how many cryptocurrency traders have their own houses?

what about the naija guys who won nairabet or bet9ja and stuff

see, speak only for yourself.. and do not come online to expose your ignorance.

marttol:
I was chatting with a female friend yesterday, she said she wanna marry a guy who already owns a house in his 20's... (20-25),I told her that with the current situation of Nigeria, no guy can achieve that unless he wanna indulge in any form of illegal business, but this girl no gree o... She was persistent that a guy can actually own a house at 25 without indulging In any illegal business...

I was like which year did he finish university or which trade did he learn that made him achieve that...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by marttol: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
greatnaija01:
people are finishing medical school at 21, you are here asking about 25yrs old guy... chai... YOU ARE A LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTH.

She knows what she is saying. Many yahooo guys are younger than 25 so what are u saying?

now yahoo is ILLEGAL but have you read success digest? do you know how many cryptocurrency traders have their own houses?

hmmmm,please don't insult me o.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by sinaj(f): 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
greatnaija01:

medical school at 21?

Dat will only work if the person studied in a private Uni or abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Saff(f): 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
Just because you are in this little box believing that age is a factor of success, doesn’t mean everyone is. Some guys start building their lives very young, and tbh the younger the better. Don’t think because you’re young it’s an excuse to sit back relax and live life. Your 20s determine how you’ll live your life in the future, just saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by marttol: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
Saff:
Just because you are in this little box believing that age is a factor of success, doesn’t mean everyone is. Some guys start building their lives very young, and tbh the younger the better. Don’t think because you’re young it’s an excuse to sit back relax and live life. Your 20s determine how you’ll live your life in the future, just saying.
little box keh
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Guys at 25 own houses 4rm legal means. I know that. Just that many can't get to that level.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Amirullaha(m): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
You can own a house at early twenties...
I own a house and am still in my early twenties...
I did not indulge in any dubious means...

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
At 21 in my NYSC days, I was already worth few millions and at 25, I already had few plots of lands singlehandedly bought with my money, no parental interference.

So yes, it's more than possible if young men will focus more on hustle and give less attention to sexual relationships.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
ask wizkid... ask kelechi iheanacho... receive sense

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by marttol: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
I'm not talking about someone whose parents are rich... I mean a guy from a poor home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
I know someone Dats 23 dat owns three different mansions, but d guy Na gee boy.for me anyway Na way.as far u don't kill

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by marttol: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
I know someone Dats 23 dat owns three different mansions, but d guy Na gee boy.for me anyway Na way.as far u don't kill
you too go do now.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by menix(m): 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
Op, I know most reply ^^ are quite childish but I can authoritatively say it's possible..

Don't look at success only from the angle of education or writing jamb nd spending years in university, look at it from all other angles...

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
marttol:
you too go do now.
dey there
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by marttol: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
dey there
i fall for you, me I fear my life.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by marttol: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
menix:
Op, I know most reply ^^ are quite childish but I can authoritatively say it's possible..

Don't look at success only from the angle of education or writing jamb nd spending years in university, look at it from all other angles...

thats what I was thinking
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
marttol:

Everything is possible... Age no matter

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by marttol: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
dairykidd:

Everything is possible... Age no matter
lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
marttol:
i fall for you, me I fear my life.
guy,Nigeria is like a jungle now.eat or be eaten.I choose d former
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by marttol: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
guy,Nigeria is like a jungle now.eat or be eaten.I choose d former
ok,me I get church mind, that's why
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
marttol:
ok,me I get church mind, that's why
k
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by gare2510(m): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
On confirmation ( after 1st year) in any of the top 4 oil companies a graduate employee can worth 15m
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Mandrake007(m): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
I live in my own house and I'm not up to 25,no offense but your female friend sounds like a golddigger .

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
Saff:
No it doesn't

Our daily decisions will determine how our lives will turn out, there is no absolute certainty as long as we continue to live. Hence, the old saying" if there's life , there's hope

A man could be rich and successful through out his 20s and 30s and tragically loose everything in his 40s due to poor decisions, just like the reserve can be the case.

To the op' s question

Life is not a sprint but a marathon and success is a story of a lifetime not an event that happens in a day.

The most significant thing is to keep trying and never look back, don't let the achievements of your friends distract or intimidate you.

if you follow these rules mentioned above, you will look back one day and realize that truly! life is not a sprint but a marathon.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by myself13: 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Saff(f): 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
greiboy:
No it doesn't

Our daily decisions will determine how our lives will turn out, there is no absolute certainty as long as we continue to live, Hence, the old saying" if there's life , there's hope

A man could be rich and successful through out his 20s and 30s and tragically loose everything in his 40s due to poor decisions, just like the re reserve can be the case.

To the op' s question

Life is not a sprint but a marathon and success is a story of a lifetime not an event that happens on a day.

The most significant thing is to keep trying and never look back, don't let the achievements of your friends distract or intimidate you.

if you follow this rules mentioned above, you will look back one day and realize that truly! life is not a sprint but a marathon.
here we go again. Always talking about the exceptions and trying to run away from the truth. Look at all the wealthy men around you, go and read biographies on successful men. Do you think in their 20s they were sitting down on their ass all day, waiting for life to hand them success. Take it or leave it, your work ethic in your 20s determines your future. Your youth is the most powerful thing you have that you’ll never get back, better use it efficiently. If by the end of your 20s you’ve not had one significant achievement, then that’s how things will follow. Life is not a marathon, but we have to work according to the time we have. You don’t use that as an excuse to relax whilst your young and start working as you age. Life doesn’t work that way m, sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by myself13: 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Offpoint: 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
Yeah, but that's like 5% out of 100 in Nigeria.

no one stays successful forever and no one stays unsuccessful forever... that's how I view life. our time frame differs.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
Saff:
here we go again. Always talking about the exceptions and trying to run away from the truth. Look at all the wealthy men around you, go and read biographies on successful men. Do you think in their 20s they were sitting down on their ass all day, waiting for life to hand them success. Take it or leave it, your work ethic in your 20s determines your future. Your youth is the most powerful thing you have that you’ll never get back, better use it efficiently. If by the end of your 20s you’ve not had one significant achievement, then that’s how things will follow.
Did you read my write up at all.

Did all those wealthy men started making it in their 20s?

life is not a sprint my dear, some people may never get a chance to build a bungalow in their 20s or 30s but end with a skyscraper in their 40s, Some might have built a bungalow in their 20s and remain in that level till they die.

Stop seeing the world like a straight line with straight edges

I never said it is a terrible thing to work hard in your 20s, I only corrected this statement you made which is Your 20s determine how you’ll live your life in the future

6 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
Saff:
here we go again. Always talking about the exceptions and trying to run away from the truth. Look at all the wealthy men around you, go and read biographies on successful men. Do you think in their 20s they were sitting down on their ass all day, waiting for life to hand them success. Take it or leave it, your work ethic in your 20s determines your future. Your youth is the most powerful thing you have that you’ll never get back, better use it efficiently. If by the end of your 20s you’ve not had one significant achievement, then that’s how things will follow. Life is not a marathon, but we have to work according to the time we have. You don’t use that as an excuse to relax whilst your young and start working as you age. Life doesn’t work that way m, sorry.
He's right and you are also right. The best thing is to spend your life chasing a purpose. Living a purposeless life at any age is a recipe for disaster. Life is a like a box of chocolate and you never know what you are gonna get but so long as you keep on working hard and never give up there's a silver lining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Saff(f): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
greiboy:
Did you read my write up at all.

Did all those wealthy men started making it in their 20s?

life is not a sprint my dear, some people may never get a chance to build a bungalow in their 20s or 30s but end with a sky scrapper in their 40s, Some might have built a bungalow in their 20s and remain in that level till they die.

Stop seeing the world like a straight line with straight edges

I never said it is a terrible thing to work hard in your 20s, I only corrected this statement you made which is Your 20s determine how you’ll live your life in the future
there’s no need to correct anything, because what I said is very accurate. Your 20s determine your future. Your work ethic now, generally determines how you’ll live your life in the future. Minor exceptions may happen but generally this rule applies. Take it or leave it, don’t sugarcoat yourself with lies to make yourself feel better. Just accept it, make the best of it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: / What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? / What Happens To You When You Masturbate: Implications Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.