Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Atiku, IBB, Dickson Once Called Nigerian Youths ‘lazy’ – MURIC Defends Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, IBB, Dickson Once Called Nigerian Youths ‘lazy’ – MURIC Defends Buhari (21733 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Defends Buhari's Tooth-picking Photo By Comparing It To Obama / 2019: Why I Am Now Supporting Atiku – IBB / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, IBB, Dickson Once Called Nigerian Youths ‘lazy’ – MURIC Defends Buhari by Makanjuismail(m): 8:30am On Apr 24, 2018
Sometimes I wonder why will people want to gain popularity or recognition by hiding under a religion to play politics. This man's frequent and unwarranted comments on every issue bothers me and most worrying so is the use of "Muslim Rights Concern" He should take away Muslim from his comment and be recognised as Prof. Isiaq AKINTOLA.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, IBB, Dickson Once Called Nigerian Youths ‘lazy’ – MURIC Defends Buhari by Zolazola: 8:31am On Apr 24, 2018
This is the blind sort of partisan followership that has gotten us where we are today. It takes an inverted brain to concort and align with this ridiculous thinking. Who failed the youths and made them into political thugs? Why will the same youth who can't survive in Nigeria, excel in foreign lands with better opportunities? All the other alleged politicians claimed to have said same, didn't do so at international fora where the potential for investment in Nigeria should have been the sales pitch. This warped minded support is purely religious and untenable.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, IBB, Dickson Once Called Nigerian Youths ‘lazy’ – MURIC Defends Buhari by focus7: 8:38am On Apr 24, 2018
If i say this terrorist religion does not only make these people dangerous to the society but also make them unreasonable, retard and myopia now lalasticlala and his crew will be looking for an excuse to ban, but i will not say it sha.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, IBB, Dickson Once Called Nigerian Youths ‘lazy’ – MURIC Defends Buhari by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2018
Firefire:
MURIC, Akintola and the entire terrorist group can go n die.

Lazy youth spotted!
Re: Atiku, IBB, Dickson Once Called Nigerian Youths ‘lazy’ – MURIC Defends Buhari by Firefire(m): 8:43am On Apr 24, 2018
Lucid1:

Lazy youth spotted!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, IBB, Dickson Once Called Nigerian Youths ‘lazy’ – MURIC Defends Buhari by BetaThings: 8:53am On Apr 24, 2018
Zolazola:
This is the blind sort of partisan followership that has gotten us where we are today. It takes an inverted brain to concort and align with this ridiculous thinking.
Take it easy

Zolazola:
Who failed the youths and made them into political thugs? Why will the same youth who can't survive in Nigeria, excel in foreign lands with better opportunities?

While those youths who excel abroad are "rigouring" some are looking for special centres, expo, AOC and watching BBN
Some people have lamented that they cannot set up business because it is difficult to get trustworthy people to employ as attendants

Not all youths have been failed - some have done very well;
Some youths in those other lands are failures
Re: Atiku, IBB, Dickson Once Called Nigerian Youths ‘lazy’ – MURIC Defends Buhari by oscallins(m): 9:11am On Apr 24, 2018
ar u done talking? oya give space, let lie muhammed give his own speech. mumu people.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, IBB, Dickson Once Called Nigerian Youths ‘lazy’ – MURIC Defends Buhari by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:23am On Apr 24, 2018
BetaThings:

Maybe they will vote for him. That will be wrong, I concede that.
But Jonathan was adjudged corrupt and the SS and SE voted for him. Did you also fault that then?

Jonathan lost but got 25% in most of the Northern states - infact he could not get 25% in only can 4 states
But there was no state where he did not get double digit in those states
We know that 25% is critical

Now look at Buhari - he never got double digit let alone 25% in any state in SE and SS in both 2011 and 2015
It was only Imo, perhaps because of Rochas, that gave Buhari double digit, and still less than 25%

Continue what?
You support SS and SE's inability to even give 10% to a Buhari in both 2011 and 2015
and you are still not happy with people in the North who gave Jonathan over 25% in most places

Your position is strange and it is actually the one likely to be myopic
How? A candidate and his supporters are likely to believe with that kind of stingy voting pattern that it is hate that is at work,
Will they now support candidates from the South in the futiure?
Mr except u benefit directly from d system you go de support all dis politicians.....if we are a country hoping to move optimally pple like buhari,Jonah jang,Theodore orji,saraki,etc shd not be having d opportunity de are having now....buhari became an option cos Jonathan messed up and cos we choose to run in circles..moreso our system is bad...if China who don't vote are doing well den saying Na pvc we de wait for to change tins Na...i de laugh

1 Like

Re: Atiku, IBB, Dickson Once Called Nigerian Youths ‘lazy’ – MURIC Defends Buhari by badesco(m): 11:20am On Apr 24, 2018
Must this yeye ishaq oloyede talk? If he like, let him talk till next year, this government will not recognise him.
Re: Atiku, IBB, Dickson Once Called Nigerian Youths ‘lazy’ – MURIC Defends Buhari by Praktikals(m): 11:21am On Apr 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Olodo, adding s to youth is still correct
I just checked the dico and you are right . Thank your stars. The kind yab weh i for give you en
Re: Atiku, IBB, Dickson Once Called Nigerian Youths ‘lazy’ – MURIC Defends Buhari by BetaThings: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
Mr except u benefit directly from d system you go de support all dis politicians.....if we are a country hoping to move optimally pple like buhari,Jonah jang,Theodore orji,saraki,etc shd not be having d opportunity de are having now....buhari became an option cos Jonathan messed up and cos we choose to run in circles..moreso our system is bad...if China who don't vote are doing well den saying Na pvc we de wait for to change tins Na...i de laugh

You don't have to insinuate that I am benefiting to make your point
I just pointed out the bias in your analysis - I would not weep if a Rawlings came and did away with all the characters you have listed
I don't believe in democracy. If a 17-yr old undergraduate cannot vote why should a 35-yr old illiterate and ignorant driver?
PVC is deceit - Okupe said all elections have been rigged

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. / Boko Haram: Atiku, PDP Should Stop Mocking Our Fallen Heroes Over Attacks, Group / Governor Ajimobi & His Deputy Pose With Oyo State Executive Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.