Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

#BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture (54884 Views)

Dele Momodu Reacts As Davido And Chioma Welcome A Son - Picture / Meet Fatimo Timbo Parents At Her Graduation (Photos) / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by haslaw(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
Cee-c can finally get back with Ebuka her fraudulent ex-boy friend

Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by Jennyhot: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
Somebody will not hear word because of this bbn again.. That's d problem with so many Nigerians.
Wasting their time unnecessarily for things that wouldn't add any value 2 their lives.. Lazy Nigerians youth#Buhari. Come & beat me if u can.. Ha! Weti na! Pesi no go rest 4 BB
Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by FuckFuckBoy(m): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Uyiii:
OK but,

I was strolling with my last fvck on leash on this thread earlier when Op ambushed me and held me at Knifepoint. "Give me your fvck!" He thundered. I was already trembling, different thoughts ran through my mind. "What will I tell my parents when I get home" among others.
But then my life is more important than a fvck. Op was becoming more aggresive now so I had to make a quick decision. I looked behind my back and saw my fvck with teary eyes, she nodded in disapproval as though she was saying "Pls don't do this".

"Which kind wahala be dis now" I said to myself. "Look!" I shouted at the Op while pointing my hand into an empty space behind his back, as soon as he turned his head, I grabbed my fvck and made a run for it. He chased us but we were able to outrun him. Few mins later, I was already sitting under a shed with my fvck on my laps. I patted her and kissed her forehead. "It's alright dear, I almost gave you out today on a useless thread for that matter"
She smiled sheepishly and rested on my arms.
That was how I protected my last fvck from being given on this threadundecided
Savage

Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by steveDpro: 12:49am On Apr 24, 2018
Ok
Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by BENEAMATA: 12:54am On Apr 24, 2018
[sub][/sub]
kenzysmith:
his babe also wetin for him for serious explanation
Uncle pls don't mind that tobi abeg, but my aunty is very eager to know about this your niece up there in that NYSC uniform that just happen to be her camp mate . Her name (she couldn,'t recall), address (home and facebook), and mobile numbers. It's my aunty that is asking oh ! Or should i drop HIS (my aunty) number?
Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by isybeke(f): 7:15am On Apr 24, 2018
Wow,,,,his parents are young

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains / Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) / Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.