Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism (30557 Views)

Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Hillary Clinton Changes Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by sirusX(m): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hillary Clinton is a fool if she'd let herself to be brainwashed by Chimamanda Adichie who has successfully brainwashed all the single bitter females in Nigeria into thinking they are feminists.

The first time I'm giving a thumbs up to your comment (not the fool part though)

How would someone influence your view on life cz it doesn't blend with their own belief

Everyone deserves the freedom of expression void of bending to others will just to save face or not loose followers/supporters

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by Kobicove(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2018
blackjack21:

She's no fool bro.
It's bad for business to argue with Adichie.

Is Hilary still gunning for the post of president of the United States?

At the age of 70?

She should give up the race now for her own good undecided
Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by tolfa(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2018
teamsynergy:
If her husband wouldn't identify himself as a husband the she can change her bio too cos they both have achieved alot individually..... however, if you are riding on ur husband's hard work, u better identify as the wife ..
most her accomplishments was through her husband's hardwork anyway....FLOTUS a good example...she can as well remove that afterall she is not in government
Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by teamsynergy: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2018
Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by chronique(m): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Stop calling her bitter soul! She knows what she wants in life and she's standing by it. Hilary Clinton knows many people in America respect and listen to Chimamanda and, because of her political career, she has to listen to what Ngozi frowned at or else she might lose a sizable number of support.

Btw, I'm not a feminist. It's a free world so anyone can do whatever makes him /her happy

Why can't you people just allow people live their lives the way they want it? Hillary Clinton wanted it that way and I don't see why Chinamanda Adichie should influence her to change it. It's non of her business.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by Premiumwriter: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2018
AuntLaVIV:

Please describe a bitter woman.
cee c?
Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by teamsynergy: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2018
tolfa:
most her accomplishments was through her husband's hardwork anyway....FLOTUS a good example...she can as well remove that afterall she is not in government

oh really? and why did Obama's wife, bush and other former presidents' wives not achieve the same thing Clinton did...

she deserves maximum credit

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by Gerrard59(m): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2018
PDPGuy:

How were women deprived from the Formula1 and the Darts championship?

4th waved feminists pushed for the removal of grid girls from Formula 1 & DC because according to these feminists, they are being sexually abused and their work denigrates women sexually. Yet, these hypocritical individuals see nothing wrong with a woman displaying nudity as long as she chooses to. Feminism says women should do what they like, whenever they do and however. If so, why push for the removal of grid girls from sports they like and choose to perform because they wear pant & bra?

https://www.maxim.com/sports/grid-girls-banned-from-formula-1-2018-1

https://www.reddit.com/r/rant/comments/7ub8b0/the_f1_is_removing_grid_girls/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by DONSMITH123(m): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2018
AuntLaVIV:

Please describe a bitter woman.

Cee-C bitter

Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by Reptyle(m): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2018
At this rate, feminists will soon start dragging women who take on their husband's last name.
Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by InvertedHammer: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2018
/
This is why she lost the election to Trump. She cannot seem to stand firm by her decisions. She lets political correctness expose her feeble mind to please just about anyone that shoves her a little bit. I hope she doesn't vie for the Presidency again because her political opponents will have a field day with such act of indecision.

/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by progress69: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Stop calling her bitter soul! She knows what she wants in life and she's standing by it. Hilary Clinton knows many people in America respect and listen to Chimamanda and, because of her political career, she has to listen to what Ngozi frowned at or else she might lose a sizable number of support.

Btw, I'm not a feminist. It's a free world so anyone can do whatever makes him /her happy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Smh

3 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by CyberWolf: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2018
And after all the noise, the almighty Hillary Clinton later bowed to Chimamanda.. indeed, my God will never fail.
Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by UjuJoan2: 11:19am On Apr 24, 2018
I don't know but I think she asked a very valid question.

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by ChristineC: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2018
Chimamanda knew if she married a Nigerian the marriage won't last cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by Gerrard59(m): 11:20am On Apr 24, 2018
teamsynergy:

read this Forbe research

https://www.forbes.com/sites/karstenstrauss/2018/01/22/the-countries-with-the-best-and-worst-gender-pay-gap-expectations-and-how-the-u-s-stacks-up/

My earlier comment reel out the reasons for the supposed "gender pay gap", and the links confirms same. What exists is earnings' gap not gender pay gap. Why should an individual be paid more than another when s/he work less? Women on average work less hours than men, and time is a factor in earnings. So if we've more men working longer hours than women, won't we have more men earning higher than women? Should women be paid more than the men even when they worked less hours?

In Norway and most Nordic countries, it has been found out that the gap (earnings not gender) exist even with laws formulated that stipulate same pay for both genders.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by Xisnin(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2018
Jaynom:

I didn't see this. Your post sums it up. I am a strong supporter of Gender equality. However, women can not be Men. Chimamanda subconsciously believes a woman can "be and should be treated like a man", and this is impossible!!

I see the straw man you did there, any woman interested in becoming a man will
need a sex change operation.
Why do you think it is not possible to treat both men and women the same?
Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by kernel507: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2018
midolian:
Chimamanda is just a bitter soul for no good reason..And already, she is inflicting others with her bitterness

Bitterness has beclouded your air-filled gray matter, always vindictive heaving venom as breath.
Your reasoning is highly starved and impoverished, that's why you can't relay in there (Adichie and Clinton) level.

Advice: Get enrolled for primary education.
Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by Firgemachar: 11:27am On Apr 24, 2018
I don't blame Chimamanda, the bitter feminist cum lunatic.

Rather, I blame Hilary Clinton for allowing someone the age of her daughter tell her how to present herself. No wonder Americans rejected her at the polls.

Can Trump grant a female nigger such audience

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by NothingDoMe: 11:28am On Apr 24, 2018
Westbestside:
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie constitutes a "Bitter woman".
lol
Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by chronique(m): 11:28am On Apr 24, 2018
This Chimamanda Adichie is just something else. Why force your view and opinion on life on someone else? Hillary Clinton chose to start her twitter bio with "wife" but Adichie says she's upset by that because Hillary's husband(Clinton's) bio, doesn't start as husband. What's the fuss about all these irrelevant nonsense? Up until now, most people didn't even know about Hillary's bio, nor read meaning into it until an Adichie with a bleeped up and messed up feminist mindset, decided to read meanings into something that trivial. This is how people with their nauseating bad characters, go about causing unnecessary drama in hitherto peaceful homes. People should learn to mind their business and allow others live their lives the way they want.

God knows I can't allow my wife be associated with such a fellow. She'd just come and scatter someone's peaceful home with her beautiful nonsense. The things you and your spouse didn't see meaning to, would start having irrelevant meaning. Tell me, how does Hillary Clinton's bio make her less of a woman, or diminish her status and achievements in life?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by Mikora: 11:30am On Apr 24, 2018
Fashblonder:
What she was pointing out was that her own husband's bio didn't start with husband.Isn't he a husband? She only pointed something out intelligently and Hilary has done what she thought was best so just stop being so bitter
Hilary is married to her husband and not in a competition with him. If she(Hilary) is not happy that her husband doesn't describe himself as husband in his bio then she should tell her husband so and get him to do so. It's not in chimamanda's place to go and be telling other women not to be proud of who they are as wives and mothers which is exactly what she has just done. This was not about getting Bill Clinton to also describe himself as husband on his bio, it was about getting Hilary Clinton to not describe herself as mother and wife since it is now an abomination among feminists to be proud of things like that. Chimamanda is foolishly heading on a destructive path and she should be told so in no uncertain terms

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by kernel507: 11:30am On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hillary Clinton is a fool if she'd let herself to be brainwashed by Chimamanda Adichie who has successfully brainwashed all the single bitter females in Nigeria into thinking they are feminists.

Your bedrid Moth-r, can never be half this woman, in fact... all the women in your gen-ration can't add up to who this woman is.
Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by Masterclass32: 11:31am On Apr 24, 2018
Both just played out a script - to encourage and promote feminist views in the populace.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by KevinDein: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2018
Wow I now see why Trump beat her in the polls. Very weak minded. Got bullied by a bitter, frustrated feminist. Putin would have had a filled day playing with her mind.

“Hey, I have noticed the facts about yourself you put in your twitter bio, and it would actually make ME feel better if you described yourself as X”

And the weak minded Hilary succumbed.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by slimdamatrix1(m): 11:37am On Apr 24, 2018
midolian:
Chimamanda is just a bitter soul for no good reason..And already, she is inflicting others with her bitterness

There is nothing bitter about her.
She is a very intelligent female and I am proud of her.

Her brain is on fire.
If you were wise, you’d wish to have a wife and daughter like her.
Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by CSTR1003: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2018
And some ignoramus said chimamanda does not influence.

They think every Nigerian is bound by their limitations.
Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by Doctormarrvin: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2018
The height of Nosiness! Adichie and her big Nose. It's just annoying that adichie's followers don't even have any idea about how she runs her home. I feel so nauseous reading some comments. I'm sure that's how Hillary was swayed by many during the election.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by CSTR1003: 11:41am On Apr 24, 2018
Notmyproblem:

Did you remember what Hilary's campaign was all about? Adiche was only calling her out on her hypocrisy.
Don't bother.
They can never understand.

Backward people.
Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by XaviDayo(m): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2018
You are busy forming femmisnist but in the night, u go still dey fork prick. Person say im be wife....how e take affect u? Like it or not, it's a men's world, ain't nothin u can do about it. All your predecessors failed. After all the shouting.....they all return home to get a taste of that prick.......

Sad f*ck

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by blackjack21(m): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2018
Kobicove:

Is Hilary still gunning for the post of president of the United States?

At the age of 70?

She should give up the race now for her own good undecided

That's not how politics work. Even if you're not gunning for office you still play the game. E.g Bola Tinubu
Re: Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism by MrNigeria2018: 11:46am On Apr 24, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

You just said everybody is free to do whatever they want which is the reason why that bitter Chimanda or whatever she is called needs to shut the Bleep up.

This is a girl who is married to a Dr in Maryland with children.

Go and check Obama profile out, it’s Dad first and husband second

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens / Breaking News: Gambia Mps Extend President Jammeh's Term / Lebanon Explosion: Hezbollah Arms Depot Destroyed After Massive Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.