Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Dino Melaye Arrested At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Arrested At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport (330 Views)

Dino Melaye Arrested By The Police During A Protest 7 Years Ago (Throwback Photo / Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Arrested At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport by ecothans: 7:22am On Apr 24, 2018
Wanted Senator Dino Melaye reported that he was stopped from boarding a flight to Morocco this morning, after checking in.

The voluble Senator who had been declared wanted by the Nigerian police for alleged arming of some thugs posted the information on his Instagram and Twitter accounts this morning.

He said it was an arrest.

The police and DSS have not confirmed the veracity of the claim.

“Stopped from traveling and under arrest. No retreat no surrender. Talk we must”, Dino said on both his Instagram and Twitter accounts.

“I have just been arrested at the international wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe airport on my way to Morocco for an official engagement sponsored by the Federal Govt after checking in”, his earlier tweet read.

The Nation online said it spoke with the Senator on phone to confirm the arrest.

In an interview with The Punch, Dino described the drama of his arrest:

“‎My self and the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, and others were to be on an official trip to Morocco but while some have gone through the Lagos airport today, others are to depart tomorrow.

“I got to this airport I was checked in and was already in the lounge waiting for departure. Immigration officers invited me that there is a directive from the police that I can’t travel; that I am on their watch list. And I said it was not... read more http://4betanaija.com.ng/2018/04/23/dino-melaye-arrested-at-nnamdi-azikiwe-airport/

Re: Dino Melaye Arrested At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport by jammer777: 8:53am On Apr 24, 2018
How I wish this dude was on the good side campaigning for good governance for the masses. He's got too many spots on his linen.

He's got loads of charisma to champion the course of the youth, but nah nah...

The guy get swag sha...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#lazynigerianyouths Gets Wikipedia Page / On Dino Melaye's Recall / Even When Nigeria Opposed Jerusalem as Israel Capital Trump Couldn't Do Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.