Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,252 members, 7,864,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

Breaking: Buhari Returns To London For Medical Checkup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Buhari Returns To London For Medical Checkup (331 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From Poland (Photos) / Obasanjo Goes For Medical Checkup In Bayelsa. See How Much He Paid. / President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking: Buhari Returns To London For Medical Checkup by Otunbalarry: 9:48pm On May 07, 2018
NEWS DIGEST – The Presidency on Monday night announced that President Muhammadu Buhari will travel to London in the United Kingdom to see doctors. On Thursday last week the president made a “technical stopover” in London after his visit to the United States. But in a tweet on Monday night, Mr Buhari tweeted that he would be leaving for UK on Tuesday to see his doctor. “I will be traveling to the United Kingdom tomorrow, to see my doctor, at his request. Will be away for four days; back in Abuja on Saturday, May 12,” he posted. He added in another tweet: “The Presidency has issued a statement to this effect. I look forward to my 2-day State Visit to Jigawa State on Monday and Tuesday next week, after my return.”
https://newsdigest.ng/featured/2018/05/07/buhari-returns-to-london/
Re: Breaking: Buhari Returns To London For Medical Checkup by Itzrealone: 9:55pm On May 07, 2018
Continue traveling it your time, use it well before 2019 comes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari Returns To London For Medical Checkup by brodalikeme(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2018
God please intervene in the affairs of Nigeria and put her enemies to shame.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Returns To London For Medical Checkup by Mynd44: 10:16pm On May 07, 2018

(1)

We’re Backing Atiku In 2019 / INVESTIGATION: Inside A Multi-million Dollar ‘defence Contract Fraud’: Suspects / Ajibare Dedicates Success To Ekiti People, Promises To Lead Them All The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.