Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye (34680 Views)

How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics / Security Operatives Arrest PDP Leaders In Osogbo - PDP Cries Out / Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/06/24/pdp-crisis-makarfi-sent-fulani-herdsmen-after-us-alleges-sheriff/
''.....The ousted National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, has accused the Chairman of the party's National Caretaker Committee, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, of sponsoring Fulani herdsmen to evict him and his loyalists out of ..''

Una never learn, Sowore2019

TonyeBarcanista:
God bless you

Support Ahmed Makarfi for president 2019...

3 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by yazach: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
danny56:
May God save you Dino from the hands of flesh eaters. Turning a new leaf is not easy. Me personally I pray you win. Amen!

Nigeria is a country where the oppressed defend the oppressor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by bishopkay: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
progress69:

Vanguard, Police does not need a court order or arrest warrant to arrest anybody. This sensational journalism will not work He has been taken to where he will meet his mates.

People like you at the problem we have in this country! No boundary between even to play politics and when to stand with what is right! With this precedence ur desperate party has set, don't cry wolf when it's time for recompense.

1. You said a man armed thugs, what's the proof? The words of mouth from a random CRIMINAL which lacks credibility, who was arrested by the police and has probably been offered a deal to implicate Dino Lol. Do they have video or voice evidence? In the justice system all over the world, words of criminals are not taken into reckoning except with hard irrefutable facts AO this is gonna be a walk in the park for his lawyers.

2. A man was declared wanted in Kogi State but the headquarters in Abuja nai carry am for head and I heard the matter is even in court. What powers does the police have to override a court veto for a matter already before her?

When this happens to the common man y'all would scream impunity but now with this precedence, it'd be enshrined into the already polluted Nigerian police minds that they can be the judge and jury on a matter!

I would be here to laugh though when there's a boomerang and the hunters become the hunted. Hunting and trying to shut dissenting opposition voices has never worked and for a man like Dino, check his history... He's always rode on stormy waves. Continue rejoicing until u become fodder for the cannon you once stoked!

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
dangermouse:

I have had the opportunity of meeting with Ahmed makarfi when he was still the governor of Kaduna state and have watched him ever since with keen interest.
He is a detribalised man,though a Muslim loves Christians. He supports the youth and even attended a function organised by the youth then as a governor, uninvited.
His achievement while a governor,speaks for him as Kaduna under him was very peaceful and secured. I have met with many of them, but senator Ahmed makarfi is One of the few politicians I respect.
Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by Dpharisee: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
KenOne:
Dino Melaye your were sent several invitation by the police for questioning, same police wrote a letter to the senate leadership for your release after you failed to appear before the police but as usual your master Saraki shielded you. The next thing you did was to follow Saraki's convoy as part of protection to pay a condolence visit to the dead Kogi state house of rep.member. Dino answer your call yourself when you were collecting 13.5million as running cost you never told us now you want us to crucify federal government.

Dont behave like the Omenkalives guy on NL who spent time praising the Nigerian Army for killing unarmed IPOB youths, then when Fulani herdsmen invaded his community in Benue he had no one to cry to and the same Nigerian Army has just burnt down another community in Benue called Naka.
The evil that men do can live with them.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by windwayltd: 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dina how far naa? you think you can take the Federal republic of Nigeria for a Joke A senator for Gods sake, still you don't obey the authorities and you want the authorities with the law to respect you? Who are you? who made you the voice of the voiceless? Oyaaaa call Fayose to help you speak up he is also voice of the voiceless like you. Nigeria must survive no matter how you monsters disguise your selves even as a holy ghost, the law will fetch you all and disgraced you all and your paid sympathizers will be put to shame one after the other. from now till 2023 many of you monsters sucking the blood of the poor and venerable people in Nigeria will be begging for freedom.

Kogi and the constituency you are representing in the house is not safe for you now aby hahahah, but During campaign it will be safe for you and there will be no one trying to kill you aby. Papy iyaaaaa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by mikejimm: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

Good one.

You think so? Our democracy is under threat gradually, we are watching.
Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
Esseite:

So a governor importing military material tantamount to arming militias and terrorist or even kick starting a tyrannical govt is protected under immunity?
Yes
Even if he kills somebody in public, he is covered by immunity until the expiration of his tenure in offc.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by mema900: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
OP, if this is breaking news to you, all I can say is "good morning".

But the news break nah. You don see oga dino arrested before?

3 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by Nnamdiojukwu: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

Good one.
His problems,you can not fight Tinubu a and go free,let's see how saraki will save him from this embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by mikejimm: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
Esseite:

All you have written entails nothing, what is dino's crime?

God bless u for asking him the question! This is persecution, and the president will look the other away pretending all is well.
Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by progress69: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
[s]
bishopkay:

People like you at the problem we have in this country! No boundary between even to play politics and when to stand with what is right! With this precedence ur desperate party has set, don't cry wolf when it's time for recompense.

1. You said a man armed thugs, what's the proof? The words of mouth from a random CRIMINAL which lacks credibility, who was arrested by the police and has probably been offered a deal to implicate Dino Lol. Do they have video or voice evidence? In the justice system all over the world, words of criminals are not taken into reckoning except with hard irrefutable facts AO this is gonna be a walk in the park for his lawyers.

2. A man was declared wanted in Kogi State but the headquarters in Abuja nai carry am for head and I heard the matter is even in court. What powers does the police have to override a court veto for a matter already before her?

When this happens to the common man y'all would scream impunity but now with this precedence, it'd be enshrined into the already polluted Nigerian police minds that they can be the judge and jury on a matter!

I would be here to laugh though when there's a boomerang and the hunters become the hunted. Hunting and trying to shut dissenting opposition voices has never worked and for a man like Dino, check his history... He's always rode on stormy waves. Continue rejoicing until u become fodder for the cannon you once stoked!
[/s]

Are we talking about the same person who staged managed a fake assasination attempt, or the one who have been invited several times by the police but chose to be hiding in the convoy of the senate president to attend functions. Did u call Dino an opposition voice? Sometimes I wonder the mental state of people on this forum. Who is hunting who? You dont type all these epistles when a common man is arrested without arrest....
Mr Man, the Police act clearly states that a person can be arrested with or without a warrant or a court order.
There is no hunter or hunted here, thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by Nnamdiojukwu: 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
mikejimm:

You think so? Our democracy is under threat gradually, we are watching.
Look at your life,when Dino forged degree certificate, democracy was not under threat,when he insults a fellow senator on the floor of the senate to the admiration of saraki,and even said he can impregnate the senator,democracy was not under threat?

Your case is different in a negative way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by Nnamdiojukwu: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
progress69:
[s][/s]

Are we talking about the same person who staged managed a fake assasination attempt, or the one who have been invited several times by the police but chose to be hiding in the convoy of the senate president to attend functions. Did u call Dino an opposition voice? Sometimes I wonder the mental state of people on this forum. Who is hunting who? You dont type all these epistles when a common man is arrested without arrest....
Mr Man, the Police act clearly states that a person can be arrested with or without a warrant or a court order.
There is no hunter or hunted here, thanks
Dino is a criminal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by Akpa133(m): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
You got it Omenuko

author=MaziOmenuko post=66984521]What is Dino even trying to proof? The senate invited the Inspector General of Police a number of times and he respected them and honored the invitation. They used the opportunity to embarrass the man and ask all sorts of irresponsible question and he took it all; that is the Inspector General of Police...

Now a member of senate is invited by the police to clarify some allegations and he is proving 'hard man'. People will just be heating up the polity for no reason.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by deomelllo: 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
God bless you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7020340_img20180413wa0009_jpeg81b49aa8360678a5a27354cc8d01f3cb

How much are they paying you to Spam NL with your Makafi rubbish?

At your old age, you still dey chase guguru and ekpa from useless and low grade politicians.

Life must be very very hard for you...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by byteem: 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
God bless you

WHO IS THIS ONE .... MAKA WHAT

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by duerap: 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
GavelSlam:
He should answer his charges.

Arming thugs with the aim to disrupt, maim and kill are serious allegations.

Zombie detected!
Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by ogmask: 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

You have jumped from Dankwanbo to Makarfi in a space of 3 months. I am sure you will soon decamp the Makarfi camp to Atiku. Your kind of politics leaves a lot to be desired.

He actually started with Atiku. The man is just a hungry yoot (s). You can see why the "lazy yoot" matter can not be politicised.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by GavelSlam: 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
duerap:

Zombie detected!

grin

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by deomelllo: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
duerap:

Zombie detected!

Funny when ipob ZOMBIES call other people zombie...Wonders shall never end

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by Ikpongiton: 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
GavelSlam:

The case is before the police and law court.
If Dino is innocent, he'll be cleared.
his cup has finally full.he must surely go to jail.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by isahsalee: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
It is your opinion to accept or disagree, in as much as the 3 arms of government have their powers functions of independence of one another,executive arm of government is first amongst the equal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by duwdu: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
omowolewa:
He should have gotten court order to restrain his arrest

With his antecedents - and given the several days he had in-between, he probably tried very hard to.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by carinmom(f): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

You have jumped from Dankwanbo to Makarfi in a space of 3 months. I am sure you will soon decamp the Makarfi camp to Atiku. Your kind of politics leaves a lot to be desired.

As if he knows and loves Makarfi more than those from Kaduna state where he was governor for eight years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
GavelSlam:
He should answer his charges.

Arming thugs with the aim to disrupt, maim and kill are serious allegations.

Ur a silly Herdsman.
Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by johhnnie(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

Good one.
I can now put together the pieces. I guess he was tipped off of the impending arrest and he decided to flee the country via Morocco. However, I guess the Ogas at the top must have stepped up surveillance on him.

He must answer to the law.

Somebody like him is a disgrace to the hallowed chamber.

Yes, he speaks well on the floor. However, was it just showmanship or nationalism? Different question entirely!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by carinmom(f): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
dangermouse:

I have had the opportunity of meeting with Ahmed makarfi when he was still the governor of Kaduna state and have watched him ever since with keen interest.
He is a detribalised man,though a Muslim loves Christians. He supports the youth and even attended a function organised by the youth then as a governor, uninvited.
His achievement while a governor,speaks for him as Kaduna under him was very peaceful and secured. I have met with many of them, but senator Ahmed makarfi is One of the few politicians I respect.

No doubt Ahmad Makarfi was one of the best governors Kaduna state has ever had, and as Kaduna indigene I still respect and like him for that. But pls don't say something you don't know, Kaduna under him was never devoid of religious crises prominent among was the one that engulfed the state in 2000.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by MaziOmenuko: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
Victoronah1:
if he is a senator, he is immune to answer the police. Simple. Unless they change the law.

In which country?

first off...how old are you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye by byteem: 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
OLD NEWS THE GUY HAS BEEN RELEASED .. NO CASE TO ANSWER..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Buhari Summons Oshiomhole / APC Now Has 23 Governors - Lai Mohammed / Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.