Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Can You Be Unfaithful And Still Feel Heartbreak? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Be Unfaithful And Still Feel Heartbreak? (604 Views)

Please Advise Me, I’m Worried That I’ll Be Unfaithful Again. / 9 Ways You Are Being Unfaithful And You Didn't Know It. / I Have A Girlfriend And I Still Feel Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Be Unfaithful And Still Feel Heartbreak? by Madukaele(m): 5:58pm On May 17, 2010
my ex said am causing her pain and am breaking her heart, so can someone be unfaithful and still feel hearthbreak ?
Re: Can You Be Unfaithful And Still Feel Heartbreak? by 190: 6:08pm On May 17, 2010
Madukaele wot have u been up 2 again~
Re: Can You Be Unfaithful And Still Feel Heartbreak? by Madukaele(m): 6:11pm On May 17, 2010
@190, is dat an answer?
am not up to anything, we broke up cos i caught her red handed fu-kin anoder guy, i ended d relationship, she cry say i dey break her heart.lol
Re: Can You Be Unfaithful And Still Feel Heartbreak? by 190: 6:17pm On May 17, 2010
@Madukaele
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can You Be Unfaithful And Still Feel Heartbreak? by Madukaele(m): 6:20pm On May 17, 2010
@190 get lost i no b homo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Be Unfaithful And Still Feel Heartbreak? by 190: 6:24pm On May 17, 2010
@Madukaele
bring your nyash come here
I wan check sometin~
Re: Can You Be Unfaithful And Still Feel Heartbreak? by Madukaele(m): 6:26pm On May 17, 2010
lol, mama gee cum see ooo, grin grin grin grin grin, i beg 190 dey heat period oo, no b my yansh u go use ,go find mama gee own tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Be Unfaithful And Still Feel Heartbreak? by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 17, 2010
geez guys, . am i in the right place shocked shocked shocked
** looks around**
Re: Can You Be Unfaithful And Still Feel Heartbreak? by 190: 7:48pm On May 17, 2010
sharrap dia my friend na inside dat ur nyash i hide the money, bring ur nyash come here jo
Re: Can You Be Unfaithful And Still Feel Heartbreak? by Macgreat(m): 7:56pm On May 17, 2010
Madukaele:

am not up to anything, we broke up cos i caught her red handed fu-kin anoder guy, i ended d relationship, she cry say i dey break her heart.lol

grin grin grin She be Winch grin grin grin
Re: Can You Be Unfaithful And Still Feel Heartbreak? by Jaideyone(m): 8:23pm On May 17, 2010
***wrong thread*** so 190 is bi? Amazing.
Re: Can You Be Unfaithful And Still Feel Heartbreak? by Madukaele(m): 10:19pm On May 17, 2010
Macgreat:

grin grin grin She be Winch grin grin grin
u can say dat again, . witch no be small. she no wan make i rest oo.God punish her
Re: Can You Be Unfaithful And Still Feel Heartbreak? by neily(f): 10:28pm On May 17, 2010
@poster are u sure of this, cos she should be heartbroken if u re the one that did it not her.
Re: Can You Be Unfaithful And Still Feel Heartbreak? by Madukaele(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2010
neily:

@poster are u sure of this, cos she should be heartbroken if u re the one that did it not her.
i dont hv time 4 jokes, is tru, she is very stupid.
Re: Can You Be Unfaithful And Still Feel Heartbreak? by Madukaele(m): 10:46pm On May 17, 2010
@nelly, r u still lerning english? , like sa na d only english u learnt. silly gurl, she be ur type. tongue tongue tongue tongue, i tink u r confused
Re: Can You Be Unfaithful And Still Feel Heartbreak? by 190: 10:50pm On May 17, 2010
^^
come nor let me enter greece come find u ooh
where you nyash
bring am come here FASTT!! angry angry angry
Re: Can You Be Unfaithful And Still Feel Heartbreak? by Madukaele(m): 1:12am On May 18, 2010
mama gee cum service ur 190 benz ooo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can You Be Unfaithful And Still Feel Heartbreak? by Jaideyone(m): 6:11am On May 18, 2010
lol
Re: Can You Be Unfaithful And Still Feel Heartbreak? by neily(f): 7:24am On May 18, 2010
@madukaele, u re very dumb and rude thats why u look for every little opportunity to insult anybody. The earlier u grow up and stop this ur rude nature the better for u. Am begining to doubt this ur post, cos i know its all lies. U just opened this thread to play wit ur friend. FOOOOOL!

(1) (Reply)

Marriage And Relationship Proffessor / Free Relationship Tips(part 4) / Child Abuse Or….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.