Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? (3736 Views)

5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? / Must A Successful Woman Be Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? by babymine(f): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2006
There aint nuthin wrong with it.
Re: Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? by naija4real: 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2006
Well i think if one is not egocentric i wouldn't mind marring a more succesful woman
Re: Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? by naija4real: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2006
sorry eve, but i think u can only say that easily because u re a woman smiley[i][/i]
Re: Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? by naija4real: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2006
i would really like to know ur opinion on this new topic cause as a woman u could make me understand better.
Re: Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? by Oking1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2006
the choice of marrying a more successful woman depends on atittude,if the rich woman u want to marry believes she is richer than u and that u can't control her,then no matter what u do u will always have problems with her becos African culture and even the bible dictates that a woman must respect the husband,no matter what she thinks she is.but if the woman has the right attitude,there is nothing wrong in marring her
Re: Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? by mrmetoo(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2006
Go read about infosys, its a multi-billion dollar company in india. The guy had to borrow money from his wife in the beginning to start the business now its worth billions. There's really nothing wrong you just have to be smart about it and use it to your advantage.
Re: Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? by JohnDoe(m): 2:15am On Jul 31, 2006
Oh Hell yeah! In fact, thats my target
Re: Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? by CrazyMan(m): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2006
Nahhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Never oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't marry someone
who's more successful than me

co's i would me more of slavery
than marriage.

You all know what i mean grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? by nemesis(f): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2006
A woman will respect he who respects her ( I didn't say worship o). A guy could be handsome, rich, good in bed and a whole lot of things. however, i've noticed smething almost all women like. A guy they can look up to. Like a mentor or something. Someone she can easily approach with a question and knows that she will get a wise answer. Even if she has all the monet in the world, you'll tell her how to spend it. Get my drift?
Re: Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? by zebudaya(m): 4:04am On Sep 23, 2006
I'm looking for a more succesful woman. I guess I am not looking in the right places. I hardly meet them
Re: Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? by RichyBlacK(m): 2:55am On Jan 26, 2008
It depends on her attitude. With the right traditional attitude, of course yes! Anything else, make she go look for people way like wahala!
Re: Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? by jebba: 4:35pm On May 05, 2009
yes i can
Re: Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? by nethacker(m): 11:32am On May 08, 2009
Is there any problem with dat?shuuuu which kind men una be sef angry if u nack her wel wel,nobody go teach her b4 she surrender all grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? by ajila03(m): 9:35pm On May 08, 2009
Olohun maje,Olohun maje,Olohun maje oooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? by nethacker(m): 10:14pm On May 08, 2009
ajila03:

Olohun maje,Olohun maje,Olohun maje oooooooooooooooooooooooo.
grin grin shocked
ko ni baje fun eeeeeeee omo yi ose ose omo banke oun tun da? grin
Re: Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? by platinumnk(f): 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2009
i dont know, men have too much pride undecided
Re: Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? by keyremotes(m): 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2009
There is nothing wrong in it.
But the problem is that most women will allow it get into their head and want to "take over" the headship of the home.

This is where the problem begins and if not handled properly ends in a very bitter "WAR".
Re: Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? by biola44: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2009
why not? wat if she becomes more successful after d marriage, i wont divorce her, d problem is dat most men r not man enough 2 handle such ladies, grin
Re: Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? by keyremotes(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2009
biola44:

why not? wat if she becomes more successful after d marriage, i wont divorce her, d problem is dat most men r not man enough 2 handle such ladies, grin
How man enough can you be?
Only God can help us all in a situation like this.
QED!
Re: Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? by origina9ja(f): 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2009
WHY NOT
what has money got to do with this
Re: Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? by Fhemmmy: 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2009
Marrying a more successful woman should not be a big deal, i think it is time for Nigerian men to let go of the ego and remember that being a family is not just about being the head, but that someone has to be the neck, which is the woman, and being the head doesn't mean ordering the person around.
Re: Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? by rubi(f): 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2009
@Topic I will over and over again. It enhances marriage
Re: Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? by Tos87(m): 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2009
I think i wil,if luv exist in it. cool
Re: Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? by lannre(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2009
true love really matters, I can
Re: Can You Marry A More Successful Woman? by CHRISTFUCKER: 6:13pm On Feb 03
Never

I rather a woman be a house wife than be successful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Signs That Show A Man Is Poor. / How Can I Help / I Need Help! I Am Dying In Silence & Frustration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.