Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session (36583 Views)

Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting / Buhari's EFCC Nominees: Senate In Rowdy Session / House Of Reps In Rowdy Session Over Legality Of June 12th As Democracy Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by greysam: 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
Purewatermeji:
All Nigerians are behind Buhari. We love you Buhari. We will always worship you for the good works you are doing. Buhari till 2023
One zombie spotted[b]
Purewatermeji:
All Nigerians are behind Buhari. We love you Buhari. We will always worship you for the good works you are doing. Buhari till 2023
One zombie spotted[/b]
Purewatermeji:
One zombie spotted

2 Likes

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by PointZerom: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
deomelllo:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/[/img]

Can you tell me in what aspect the northers are better than Igbos?

Kano.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536748_br_jpegc8117c630082344e94d7be0bf2d0edc6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

Abeg see the difference between the North and your ipob backward and stone age village.

Abuse the North all you want, they are still ahead of you a million times.
Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by KAYTEK111: 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
1,000acres of fertile land is available for sale, along Ibadan- Iseyin road, at affordable price... Any interested person should please contact me on Whatsapp: 08162224654....
Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by deomelllo: 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
PointZerom:
Can you tell me in what aspect the northers are better than Igbos?

I just showed you one, look at the pictures I posted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by TheFreeOne: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
deomelllo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6277111_23380082101559338479398533245577774528795930n_jpgaaf0ce685142e8b82181fa824558fe79

Kano.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536748_br_jpegc8117c630082344e94d7be0bf2d0edc6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

Abeg see the difference between the North and your ipob backward and stone age village.

Abuse the North all you want, they are still ahead of you a million times.

So constructing sub-standard bridges are your own definition of development? Anyways you guys got to start somewhere but human development is key.

And pls take note. I am a Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by izaray(f): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
Bubu is a monumental disaster embarassed

1 Like

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by PointZerom: 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
deomelllo:

I just showed you one, look at the pictures I posted.

It is not enough to post pictures of bridges undergoing maintainance works and use same for propaganda, goan ask your elders they'll tell you better. It is easier to see tortoise drive a car than to see Bambiallah guy of 40yrs live in a flat. All the uncompleted buildings has remained their abode. Pity.

2 Likes

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by David160(m): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
They should impeach him na

1 Like

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by CSTR1003: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
Some people are threatening us that the country will burn if buhari is lmpeached. ?

I only wish the national assembly would go and impeach him.

Let us see the worst of those people that want to burn down the country.

Too many insults in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by edaferigho(m): 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
Purewatermeji:
purewater! you are sick!. you are going down with him.

2 Likes

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by TheFreeOne: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
Balyz:
Nobody is greater than Nigeria, not even Buhari but impeaching him at this point will bring about a very serious backlash from the north capable of burning down the country

If you understand the workings of natural laws then you'll will have to agree that this unjust 'behemoth' that benefits the powerful elite will eventually fall someday.

Every developed society must have undergone some serious schism to attain their status and ours isn't immune to such in the natural order of events. But we have a choice to make it happen peacefully than going the violent way.

The ironclad political structure we operates thanks to northerners won't do us any good and Buhari style of governance only stoke the flames. Until we restructure or peacefully break up the country into regions we'll only be going around in circles of self-deception.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by cosmos1440: 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
Earthbound:
These ones are just angry they didn't get a cut from the contract, nothing more.

Modified

All of you quoting me, I'm deeply sorry for you if you think these set of people care about you. They only care about their pockets. Shikena!

Remodified

Did the killings in Benue ever cause an uprising such as this in the National Assembly/ House of Reps?
you are a wise person.
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by deomelllo: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
TheFreeOne:

So constructing sub-standard bridges are your own definition of development? Anyways you guys got to start somewhere but human development is key.

And pls take note. I am a Yoruba man.

No, the top one in Kano is a world class bridge and interchange, the ugly village ones below is the substandard, ugly and abomination overhead bridge in your village..

lol @ village ipob claiming Yoruba. Who dash you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by deomelllo: 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
PointZerom:

It is not enough to post pictures of bridges undergoing maintainance works and use same for propaganda oan ask your elders they'll tell you better. It is easier to see tortoise drive a car than to see Bambiallah guy of 40yrs live in a flat. All the uncompleted buildings has remained their abode. Pity.

lmao @ this ignorant villager..

Where is the propaganda?

Bridges are built to last for 30-100 years, but the one in your village failed and started crumbling just after 1 year.

Even sef, shouldn't your useless village governor get a structural engineer to fix the shameful defect instead of hiring a village bricklayer to psh pash with cement?

These villager sef. They are even worse than their useless leaders

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by Cooly100: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
deomelllo:

No, the top one in Kano is a world class bridge and interchange, the ugly village ones below is the substandard, ugly and abomination overhead bridge in your village..

lol @ village ipob claiming Yoruba. Who dash you?

...deomelllo is a Yoruba muslim, my boy from Iwoland...I am the emir of Iwoland...We Yoruba muslims must support our northern brothers...We have asked the sultan to work on Buhari so we can be like Ilorin...so we can be part of the 19 northern state...

4 Likes

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by Oluwatosin27(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
dadavivo:
Will YOU KEEP YOUR GUTTERMOUTH SHUT

Bro, be civil here. D guy is right u know
Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
grin
Earthbound:
These ones are just angry they didn't get a cut from the contract, nothing more.

Modified

All of you quoting me, I'm deeply sorry for you if you think these set of people care about you. They only care about their pockets. Shikena!

Remodified

Did the killings in Benue ever cause an uprising such as this in the National Assembly/ House of Reps?
Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by deomelllo: 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
[s]
Cooly100:

...deomelllo is a Yoruba muslim from Iwoland...I am the emir of Iwoland...We Yoruba muslims must support our northern brothers...We have asked the sultan to work on Buhari so we can be like Ilorin...so we can be part of the 19 northern state...
[/s]

Stop bothering me with your ignorant rubbish.

Since you enjoy carrying the man's picture all over the place as if you are gay, just tell the man you want to marry him.. He can make you his second or third wife or husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by Cooly100: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
deomelllo:

Stop bothering me with your ignorant rubbish.

Since you enjoy carrying the man's picture all over the place as if you are gay, just tell the man you want to marry him.. He can make you his second or third wife or husband.

Why not just go and live in Kano or Sambisa in Maiduguri...because of your MURIC we no go hear word...

MURIC way no fit lead prayers...freaking infidel...

2 Likes

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by wakeupafricanyo: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
#getyouPVC

#votewise

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER

1 Like

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by GavelSlam: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
deomelllo:

lmao @ this ignorant villager..

Where is the propaganda?

Bridges are built to last for 30-100 years, but the one in your village failed and started crumbling just after 1 year.

Even sef, shouldn't your useless village governor get a structural engineer to fix the shameful defect instead of hiring a village bricklayer to psh pash with cement?

These villager sef. They are even worse than their useless leaders

grin grin grin

grin
Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by sunsewa16: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
Earthbound:

Modified

Remodified

shut up ur mouth u ignorant/ignoramus fool,a President ignoring a constitutional laid down rule in disbursement of fund amounts to impeachment.

1 Like

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by jaytee01(m): 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
Buhari deserves to be impeached but the clowns at NASS will not do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by deomelllo: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
[s]
Cooly100:

We not just go and live in Kano or Sambisa in Maiduguri...because of your MURIC we no go hear word...

MURIC way no fit lead prayers...freaking infidel...
[/s]

ipob ignorant and unintelligent rubbish...
Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by deomelllo: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
sunsewa16:

shut up ur mouth u ignorant/ignoramus fool,a President ignoring a constitutional laid down rule in disbursement of fund amounts to impeachment.

This one is seriously pained..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by Cooly100: 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

ipob ignorant and unintelligent rubbish...

Little coward...Where is your Ibadan Declaration?

2 Likes

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
Earthbound:

Modified

Remodified

So why do u care about Buhari?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by bamite(m): 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
Kyase:
No man or woman born of a woman can impeach Buhari.
Dem never born am.

You should be ashamed of yourself oneh

1 Like

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by deomelllo: 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
[s]
Cooly100:

Little coward...Where is your Ibadan Declaration?
[/s]

ipob ignorant and unintelligent rubbish...stay on topic or keep quiet if you have nothing to talk about.
Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by Kyase(m): 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
bamite:

You should be ashamed of yourself oneh
Why?
Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by bamite(m): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
Kyase:
Why?

You have no conscience.

Your people are being wiped out and you're here vomiting rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by Cooly100: 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

ipob ignorant and unintelligent rubbish...stay on topic or keep quiet if you have nothing to talk about.

Which topic, Iwoland infidel...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See N75m Hospital That Was Abandoned By Senator Bala Na' Allah In Kebbi. (Pics) / Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos / Henry Idahagbon Appointed As A Federal Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.