Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,651 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React (55557 Views)

Eyo Charles: Journalist Attacked By Fani-Kayode Speaks On Ordeal / Eyo Charles: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Incident With Daily Trust Journalist / Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React by Sheyman95(m): 6:54am On Apr 25, 2018
Omeokachie:
When you dine with the devil...
you pay the price
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React by morounkola(f): 6:58am On Apr 25, 2018
If you read most of the comments posted here, you will be tempted to concur with Buhari that a lot of the youths are uneducated.
seguno2:

Enemies of our country?
The number 1 enemy is the one who told foreign investors that a lot of our youths are uneducated and waiting for freebies.
The same uneducated old soldier agreed in the same UK with their Prime Minister that we are fantastically corrupt.
The same rogue and corrupt hypocrite called all of us criminals in the UK.
The retired Army General who is blaming Gaddafi, who died seven years ago for Fulani herdsmen’s killings of innocent people instead of arresting them
If Buhari is not the number one enemy of Nigeria, then no one is.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React by BluntBoy(m): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2018
Mabpaine:
you people's Sir! I am me sir, cant speak for anyone else.

not speaking against the police brutality against the poor?
Did U nt hear abt the #endSars campaign

Who were Sars extorting? Are they not the masses like us.

as per the Kemi Olunloyo, well I wasnt actively online during those moments. I dunno the circumstances surrounding the case

Buh sir, that could have bn ur opportunity to educate some people sir on why what d police did was wrong.

U can't afford to relent because some people don't get U. Esp if U have cool points to back it up.

What we need in this country are more youths getting actively involved in our socio-political affairs which automatically affects our economic.

Much More Grace to U sir

OK, bro. I am sorry about that post.

I totally agree with your post.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React by Olobojay(m): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2018
Seun360:
Why jump off a police van when you are innocent.

And u think he actually jumped from a moving van?? Handcuffed?? surrounded by armed police?? How possible??
Na when Dino become James Bond?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React by EMINIBLAIT(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2018
NovusHomo:

You have a career on IG? How lazy can you young people be? Buhari on my mind.

dude just click on the link like my freestyle video or since you are that hardworking you can help to pull thousands of view on the clip would appreciate it #lazynigerianyouths
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React by MrRitchie: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2018
Mabpaine:
took my time to read your point for d umpteenth time, i still dont get your point. Pls can U put me thru on wah i'm missing.

Sir I don't have issues wiv fighting corruption buh must rule of law be ignored

Have you taken time to go thru d Nigerian constitution?

This is nt d millitary era sir

Was warrant of arrest not created for a purpose like ds?

And Fulani herdsmen killing also a fight against corruption?

Is He elected only to fight corruption or to also create a stable economy?

Did He not promise He will improve d economy?

And how many have been prosecuted 4 corruption?

Moreover The police are accusing Dino 4 unlawful possession of arm n armed robbery.

A whole senator? Armed robbery? After all d jumbo pay?

And is it today dah NPF plants exhibit on innocent citizens?

Did U nt hear abt d attrocities of SARS under ds administration?

I'm still trying to get wah salvation Buhari have brought. Cos He hasnt salvaged anything sir.

I supported him sir in d last election cos I wanted Jonathan off cos he failed. So U knw

I'm still waiting for wah Buhari av salvaged in d economy oga mi cos all I av bn hearing are blames. Did we not change to APC cos PDP failed?

Pls tell me wah av bn achieved within this close to 4 years tenure?

I'm open

1, No rule of lawyer was ignored

2, read nigeria constitution? No, but I know rules and regulations.

3, military era would have been better off for Nigeria of today.

4, arrest warrant was issued, we shouldn't be so dumb that a whole NPF won't get a warrant of arrest before arresting a senator that knows the rule of law of the land, they'll want to play innocent but I am not one of dumb**a ppl

5, herdsmen killing have been in existence for the past 60years in benue state where am from and I can categorically tell you that, its been brought to the media now to make this current administration look fragile, weak and incompetent. The opposition party are even part of the ppl playing politics with the life's of innocent Nigerians, since they can't fault the government in any area anymore to gain points for reelection they've resort to go the other way which is herdsmen, when the economy was under recession, we couldn't hear a single thing other than the government are incompetent to handle economical matters, but when Nigeria cane out if recession we haven't heard anything about economy from the opposition party.

They intended to use ipob, they failed

Massob they failed

Niger Delta avengers they failed

Now it's herdsmen and they'll still fail
This are people who doesn't want Nigeria to succeed.

They economy as been stable, the dollar will continue to go for 360 per one dollar it'll not go any lower, thats the unfortunate reality, by the time we start to rip the fruits of this administration we will all know they're actually working than any other administration since 1999.

No new projects but continuity is better that's why every other country is a developed country today, they don't abandon projects of the previous administration to start theirs so as to get all the glory, if Nigeria as been like this from start,we would be seeing Nigeria with great infrastructures today

but every government intends to abandon projects and start theirs that'll also not finish and the next person will continue in same root, that's why today we have a lot of un-finished roads, rails, factories and industries across the whole nation all have done, but this administration instead of abandon, they intend to finish them all before any new projects will start

That's a sign of people who wants the best for their nation, I am not saying they're perfect or they're not corrupt in anyway, that would have been almost impossible to say but there's hope for this nation with this current administration.

6, how many have been prosecuted for corruption, the fed govt came out with names of some corrupt persons, no govt in the world would come out outrightly with names of persons without solid evidence.

We all know the kind of country we are in, this politicians have enough money to hire as many sans as possible to make sure they keep pushing their trials for 10years and even more, but this administration has shown commitment in fighting corruption and make life much easier for it's citizens

but some elements wouldn't want that to come cheap as an opposition and would want to do everything possible to tarnish them, I MrRitchie won't fall for it.

They've been in power for 16years with every election period giving us vision 2005 and later vision 2010, they never accomplished 10% of that vision, instead their 16years was full of embezzlement of funds made for to fight insurgency, build factories, roads and rails.

We could easily say a dollar was 170# then and now 360#
Petrol was 85# then and now 145#
But let's not forget petrol was also 35# and the previous government kept increasing it until from 75# to 140 under Jonathan and Nigerians couldn't take it anymore and they protested until it was reversed to 85# and not 75# that it was before

7, dino is being accused of giving arms to some elements, for some reason best known to him/them

But again this is politics. If he's innocent, why would a whole senator jump off a moving car conveying him to where he'll be questioned, why would a whole senator do that?

8, Nigeria police as been like this since I know them, have we forgotten how many times NPF shot a bus, okada and even private car owners because they didn't give me bribe, we have forgotten so fast that a week can't go without hearing NPF shot a bike man in the eye because of 20# bribe

have we forgotten when Nigeria police will enter neighborhood and start arresting innocent people on Fridays just to get money for bail to enjoy the weekend but why is it now especial under this administration?

I know most of us have short memories but We shouldn't allow this people use our head.
This administration as spent 3years in power and we can attest that they'll eventually come out doing even better if given that trust and support

Their are a lot of people who doesn't like this administration for personal reasons, but come to think of it why don't you like this administration

The president was sick he travelled abroad, just like every other president would have done,

The late Yar'adua did it, he travelled to India on Dubai for treatment for over two and a half months and he didn't even transfer power to his deputy who was GEJ but heaven didn't fall, but now that they're out of power it as become an abomination for others. I won't fall for them I will continue to support this administration and whoever is against this govt is against the progress of Nigeria.

As far as I am concerned APC as not failed, I will personally give them 2 terms to show Nigerians what they're really capable of doing to make life easy.

I will not allow myself to be used by some elements who have ruined the future of a lot of Nigerians in the past 16years.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React by mumisco4real(f): 10:03am On Apr 25, 2018
FFK is a fool. Dino should prove to us if he is not guilty. after all he is not above the law.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React by badesco(m): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2018
Let us look at Dino's recent issue critically, is it possible for dino to jumped out in the midst of so many armed policemen? Is it possible for an escapee to willingly walk to an hospital, knowing fully that they are looking for him? Does it mean dino overpower so many officers and escape? I need an answer to the above...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React by degamemaster(m): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2018
seunmsg:
Mumu FFK, just relax and don't cry yet, your day of reckoning is approaching gradually. All the enemies of our country shall be brought before the law whether they are Buhari's friend or not. Ajekun iya ni gbogbo yin maje last last.

Your pattern of reasoning is so disgusting. You're a disgrace to learned people. May your life be ruined and ran like buhari is ruining every aspect of Nigeria's life.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React by ameh99: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2018
Seun360:
Why jump off a police van when you are innocent.

Exactly my point bro...

And yet you have some stupid Nigerians still takes sides and sympathize with him...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React by godliman: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2018
seunmsg:
Mumu FFK, just relax and don't cry yet, your day of reckoning is approaching gradually. All the enemies of our country shall be brought before the law whether they are Buhari's friend or not. Ajekun iya ni gbogbo yin maje last last.
POINT OF CORRECTION PLS. NOT ALL THE ENEMIES OF OUR COUNTRY BUT ALL THE ENEMIES OF BUHARI. TRY AND KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. OMO AGEGE THE MACE THIEVE, BABCHIR LAWAL, MAINA ETC ARE ALL ENEMIES OF OUR COUNTRY BUT ARE FREE BECAUSE THEY ARE FRIENDS OF BUHARI
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React by godliman: 11:41am On Apr 25, 2018
MrRitchie:

1, No rule of lawyer was ignored

2, read nigeria constitution? No, but I know rules and regulations.

3, military era would have been better off for Nigeria of today.

4, arrest warrant was issued, we shouldn't be so dumb that a whole NPF won't get a warrant of arrest before arresting a senator that knows the rule of law of the land, they'll want to play innocent but I am not one of dumb**a ppl

5, herdsmen killing have been in existence for the past 60years in benue state where am from and I can categorically tell you that, its been brought to the media now to make this current administration look fragile, weak and incompetent. The opposition party are even part of the ppl playing politics with the life's of innocent Nigerians, since they can't fault the government in any area anymore to gain points for reelection they've resort to go the other way which is herdsmen, when the economy was under recession, we couldn't hear a single thing other than the government are incompetent to handle economical matters, but when Nigeria cane out if recession we haven't heard anything about economy from the opposition party.

They intended to use ipob, they failed

Massob they failed

Niger Delta avengers they failed

Now it's herdsmen and they'll still fail
This are people who doesn't want Nigeria to succeed.

They economy as been stable, the dollar will continue to go for 360 per one dollar it'll not go any lower, thats the unfortunate reality, by the time we start to rip the fruits of this administration we will all know they're actually working than any other administration since 1999.

No new projects but continuity is better that's why every other country is a developed country today, they don't abandon projects of the previous administration to start theirs so as to get all the glory, if Nigeria as been like this from start,we would be seeing Nigeria with great infrastructures today

but every government intends to abandon projects and start theirs that'll also not finish and the next person will continue in same root, that's why today we have a lot of un-finished roads, rails, factories and industries across the whole nation all have done, but this administration instead of abandon, they intend to finish them all before any new projects will start

That's a sign of people who wants the best for their nation, I am not saying they're perfect or they're not corrupt in anyway, that would have been almost impossible to say but there's hope for this nation with this current administration.

6, how many have been prosecuted for corruption, the fed govt came out with names of some corrupt persons, no govt in the world would come out outrightly with names of persons without solid evidence.

We all know the kind of country we are in, this politicians have enough money to hire as many sans as possible to make sure they keep pushing their trials for 10years and even more, but this administration has shown commitment in fighting corruption and make life much easier for it's citizens

but some elements wouldn't want that to come cheap as an opposition and would want to do everything possible to tarnish them, I MrRitchie won't fall for it.

They've been in power for 16years with every election period giving us vision 2005 and later vision 2010, they never accomplished 10% of that vision, instead their 16years was full of embezzlement of funds made for to fight insurgency, build factories, roads and rails.

We could easily say a dollar was 170# then and now 360#
Petrol was 85# then and now 145#
But let's not forget petrol was also 35# and the previous government kept increasing it until from 75# to 140 under Jonathan and Nigerians couldn't take it anymore and they protested until it was reversed to 85# and not 75# that it was before

7, dino is being accused of giving arms to some elements, for some reason best known to him/them

But again this is politics. If he's innocent, why would a whole senator jump off a moving car conveying him to where he'll be questioned, why would a whole senator do that?

8, Nigeria police as been like this since I know them, have we forgotten how many times NPF shot a bus, okada and even private car owners because they didn't give me bribe, we have forgotten so fast that a week can't go without hearing NPF shot a bike man in the eye because of 20# bribe

have we forgotten when Nigeria police will enter neighborhood and start arresting innocent people on Fridays just to get money for bail to enjoy the weekend but why is it now especial under this administration?

I know most of us have short memories but We shouldn't allow this people use our head.
This administration as spent 3years in power and we can attest that they'll eventually come out doing even better if given that trust and support

Their are a lot of people who doesn't like this administration for personal reasons, but come to think of it why don't you like this administration

The president was sick he travelled abroad, just like every other president would have done,

The late Yar'adua did it, he travelled to India on Dubai for treatment for over two and a half months and he didn't even transfer power to his deputy who was GEJ but heaven didn't fall, but now that they're out of power it as become an abomination for others. I won't fall for them I will continue to support this administration and whoever is against this govt is against the progress of Nigeria.

As far as I am concerned APC as not failed, I will personally give them 2 terms to show Nigerians what they're really capable of doing to make life easy.

I will not allow myself to be used by some elements who have ruined the future of a lot of Nigerians in the past 16years.
KAI BROS HOW DID YOU GET TO THIS POINT?, WHO DID THIS TO YOU? THIS IS WICKED EVIL
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React by NovusHomo(m): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
EMINIBLAIT:

dude just click on the link like my freestyle video or since you are that hardworking you can help to pull thousands of view on the clip would appreciate it #lazynigerianyouths

Lazybones.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React by MrRitchie: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
godliman:
KAI BROS HOW DID YOU GET TO THIS POINT?, WHO DID THIS TO YOU? THIS IS WICKED EVIL
did you say who did this to me, or you mean the reverse?
it's unfortunate tho
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React by godliman: 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
MrRitchie:
it's unfortunate tho
I am not insulting u I am only wondering who must have so influenced you into such pattern of reasoning? its too odd.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React by godliman: 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
MrRitchie:
it's unfortunate tho
I mean no offense and sorry if i did.but I am only wondering who must have so influenced you into such pattern of reasoning? its too odd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics / T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) / Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.