Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks (35941 Views)

Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' / Akpabio Vs Ekpenyong: Nobody Declared Winner In Akwa Ibom North West – REC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by maupe: 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
Femi Fani Kayode is one of the most reputable politicians in Nigeria. He took to his verified Facebook page to defend Joy Nunieh, amid the ongoing criticism she's receiving on social media.

I have known Joy Nunieh for many years. She is a very tough cookie and exceptionally intelligent. She is NOT crazy, wayward or flippant.

She is a beautiful, righteous and principled lady, who is a brilliant lawyer and who has always had the courage of her convictions. She is also a real fighter.

...I appeal to both her and my old friend and brother Godswill Akpabio, who I have always liked & who I have immense respect for despite our political differences, to sheath their swords. The only people that benefit from this public spat are those that hate & seek to mock...

..the people of the Niger Delta & those that have nothing but contempt & disdain for the Nigerian people generally. The matter has already hit the int. airwaves & it is scandalous. When you marry it to the Hushpuppy mess & the Magu meltdown it puts our country & people in..

..a very precarious situation in the int. community. Whatever the issues are between the Minister &the former NDDC MD, let them be ironed out behind closed doors quietly & let whoever may have done any wrong be sanctioned by the President &if necessary the security agencies.

..That is how these things are done at such high levels. It must not degenerate into a no holds barred market place 'bolekaja' slugfest where anything goes. And whatever the case, peoples private lives, how many husbands they have had, the challenges they may have had in.

...marriage and issues of sexual molestation in the office should not be part of this. To take it to that shameful level is simply sordid and well beneath both parties who I know very well. There ought to be some limitations, decency and decorum in this.

...There must be certain lines and boundaries that must never be crossed. Both Godswill and Joy are just too good for this show of shame. Again I appeal to them both: SHEATH YOUR SWORDS before the matter gets to a point of no return, someone takes advantage of it and

...something frightful, untoward and regrettable happens. May God grant you both the wisdom to accept my humble counsel and may He watch over, lead and guide you both..

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1282697035624386560?p=v

14 Likes

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Righteousness89(m): 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
Women Could be tough and do some Annoying things but when you need a serious honest Job to be done, you can Confidently count on some of them..

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Golan007: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
You will still tell us that you ate her mango.

No be you again?

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by omenka(m): 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
Here we go!!! See him lips like broiler anus.

Always out to lick the ass of anyone he perceives is doing the current government harm. grin

Feels so refreshing no one considers him worthy of being responded to. He tried the technique with Jonathan, and the man being the softie he is, gave the junkie a seat at the dining table. From there on, Jonathan and pdp became the best thing that's ever happened to humankind since the Big Bang.

He must be feeling really frustrated that after cursing for over five years, not a morsel of Akpu has been thrown his way.

This life no balance at all.

I'm sure his ipob miscreants have something else to say. grin

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by chatinent: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
Yawns.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by hisexcellency34: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
Don't tell me you 'knew' her like Bianca

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by zeusdgrt(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
Very nice lady

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
Small time now he will come and say he slept with her before.

Basket mouth oshi.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
Women could be tough and do some annoying things but when you need a serious honest job to be done, you can confidently count on some of them..

Like we counted on Diezani, Patience Jonathan, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Stella Oduah etc.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by decatalyst(m): 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
Women could be tough and do some annoying things but when you need a serious honest job to be done, you can confidently count on some of them..

I guess the ones with sense and no entitlement mentality, not the rogues like Dazieni, the Twitter warrior called anochie and the 'I never chop' on Nairaland. undecided

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by TANTUMERGO007(m): 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
omenka:
Here we go!!! Always out to lick the ass of anyone he perceives is doing the current government harm. grin

Feels so refreshing no one considers him worthy of being responded to. He tried the technique with Jonathan, and the man being the softie he is, gave the junkie a seat at the dining table. From there on, Jonathan and pdp became the best thing that's ever happened to humankind since the Big Bang.

He must be really frustrated after cursing for over five years, not a morsel of Akpu has been thrown his way.

This life no balance at all.

I'm sure his ipob miscreants have something else to say. grin
Fulani wannabe

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by EddyRex: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
Only you Joi Nunieh, being known by many men including ur 4 ex Husbands u try sha keep up after all na ur life njoy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Bola146(f): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Fasindo: 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
shocked

Fani Kayode the Twitter PRO

Once Fani Kayode start praising u just kno that u ar on d wrong side nd is about to fall.
Joy Nunieh downfall has already come

I hope FFK is not among her ex before she got married to her 4 husbands

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by mightyhazell: 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
This guy wants to start sth.. I don't trust him

this sounds like an opening...

7 Likes

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by GOFRONT(m): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
Do u mean u have canal knowledge of her??

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by mightyhazell: 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
[quote author=omenka post=91678110][/quote] since u keep seeing ipob in everything u look at,why not just sign up as a member..

it can cure your obsession and save us all these rampant cackle

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by punisha: 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
Sir, with all respect.....
Pls, sir this one out.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Eriggs: 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
who ask you ? idiot FFK , telling Igbos that kanu called pigs and piglets how he fvck commot brain for the whole ojukwu wife body, innocent Madam Bianca, even telling dem where she has tatoos on her body. and u see dis same Igbos losers supporting him, all because of d way he fingers their empty brains.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by IamWonderful: 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
FFK brostitute

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by IvarTheBoneless: 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
grin

The first line of this post indicates the IQ of the OP... grin

"FFK, reputable politician" ? shocked

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by IvarTheBoneless: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
Eriggs:
who ask you ? idiot FFK , telling Igbos that kanu called pigs and piglets how he fvck commot brain for the whole ojukwu wife body, innocent Madam Bianca, even telling dem where she has tatoos on her body. and u see dis same Igbos losers supporting him, all because of d way he fingers their empty brains.

shocked

Did FFK truly mention the location of tattoos on Bianca's body?

No wonder she was afraid to sue him. FFK chop the punnani tire cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by proudevil: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
Badt boy.
He forgot to add " AND SHE IS SWEET"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by ChoCho54(f): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
FrLukas:

Like we counted on Diezani, Patience Jonathan, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Stella Oduah etc.
Old bigot!
Add Kemi Yahoo and lauretta Onochie to your list. How many women did APC even empower? Hiss!

7 Likes

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by poiunt: 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
One thing about nigeria i noticed is that when 2 people start using the media to attack each other with allegations, you end up hardly knowing the truth. it then becomes a personality fight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by BabaRamota1980: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Is there a single beautiful woman in Nigeria FFK does not know?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Bekool(m): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
maupe:

Femi Fani Kayode is one of the most reputable politicians in Nigeria. He took to his verified Facebook page to defend Joy Nunieh, amid the ongoing criticism she's receiving on social media.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1282697035624386560?p=v

Ffk is always knowing everyone that matters na wa.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
[s]
ChoCho54:
Old bigot!
Add Kemi Yahoo and lauretta Onochie to your list. How many women did APC even empower? Hiss!
[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 14, 2020
before u know him go say him bleep her at 18 or form say na him disvirgin her..spit!
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Learn250: 1:55am On Jul 14, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Agitators Are Foolish – Aregbesola / Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo / Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.